November 2018 Moms

Appointments and Updates 4/22 - 4/28

When is your appointment?

How far along will you be?

What is being addressed at your appointment?

Comments/questions/concerns :
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Appointments and Updates 4/22 - 4/28

• When is your appointment?  Thursday 4/26

12+5

an ultrasound to conclude the genetic testing. Did the blood draw 4/12. We will also be addressing when to start mkenna shots.

I am super nervous about the shots. I have such terrible reactions to everything and I am already so nauseous. I really don’t like the thought of adding anything else to how crappy I feel but I know with my history I should
    nws
  • Loading the player...
  • @ashkee05 I'll be starting McKenna around 16 weeks. Last week, my OB said they have come up with a new formula that can be injected in your arm instead of the hip, and hopefully will be less painful. 
  • @ashkee05 I'll be starting McKenna around 16 weeks. Last week, my OB said they have come up with a new formula that can be injected in your arm instead of the hip, and hopefully will be less painful. 
    I will have to ask about that. The midwife I had to see when my dr was called to labor said it was hip and super painful plus nausea. I didn’t do it with my second because I wasn’t sure if the first was a fluke, but number two came earlier than my first so it’s pretty clear I should try it 
    nws
  • When is your appointment?
    Tomorrow, 4/23

8w5d 

2nd ultrasound, bloodwork, glucose 

Just nervous- hoping hb is still good and everything looks ok. I’ve just heard too many 2nd ultrasound horror stories!
  • When is your appointment? 4/26

13 weeks

I’m scheduled for the NT scan, but I called my insurance and it sounds like it won’t be covered since I have zero risk factors (which I figured, I didn’t have it with either previous pregnancy, but it seems to be more routine now), so I’m going to call and cancel the ultrasound portion, and I’m hoping I don’t have to reschedule my appointment completely because my next 2 weeks are kind of jam packed and Thursday really works the best.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• @momofthreelittles your OB actually yelled at you?! That's awful.

@brookepdavis still praying for you and little one. I hope you get good news tomorrow and everything is settled. 
  • @brookepdavis i’ll be thinking of you and i hope you get the answers you need tomorrow.
  • Good luck tomorrow @brookepdavis. I will be thinking about you. What time zone do you live in? I would like to check here tomorrow for an update.

I forgot that I have an appointment tomorrow too at my regular OB for a blood pressure check. I plan on yelling at them for sending me to the ER for nothing. I got there at 1 am (starving because I hadn't eaten) and did not leave until 7 pm!! The doctor just sent me home because there was literally nothing they could do for me. Thank God one of the nurses took pity on me and found me a meal, up to that point all I had was crackers and I was an emotional mess.
  • @brookepdavis - I have everything crossed that you get the most wonderful news tomorrow. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• @brookepdavis saying a prayer for you tonight. Hope heartbeat is there and baby looks great!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @brookepdavis - good luck tomorrow! Sending prayers for you and baby!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• @brookepdavis - good luck at your appointment!

@middleschoolmommy & @ashkee05 - what is aa McKenn shot?

Tomorrow 4/23
    12wks, 1day
    Supposed to be getting a physical and meeting the midwife.
    I wanna find out what (if anything) I can do to get rid of this cough that started about a week ago. Also, I wanna see if NIPT is something I can do though my insurance. My friend highly recommended it and I am curious about it.

• kamahina9 said:
    @brookepdavis - good luck at your appointment!

@middleschoolmommy & @ashkee05 - what is aa McKenn shot?

It is progestin to help reduce the risk of pre term labor. We both have a history of it 
    nws
  • @brookepdavis I've been thinking about you and wondering when your next appointment is. Wishing you the best of luck today!

Today, 4/23 (OBGYN) and Thursday, 4/26 (RE)

Today I'm 8w6d, on Thursday I'll be 9w2d

Normal intake appointment at OBGYN and discharge appointment at RE (YAY!) 

Comments/questions/concerns: 
    Can't wait to start the NIPT testing... it's the last hurdle in the way of us feeling like this is finally the "real deal" for us
  • Well that didn’t go well. There was no growth from last week and no heartbeat. I kind of expected it, but I’m still really sad. I’m having a d&c tomorrow morning. Today I’m going home to eat all the brownies, cookies and ice cream I can find.

It’s been so wonderful getting to know you ladies. I’m wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months! 
  • @brookepdavis heartbroken for you. Will continue to hold you in my thoughts and prayers. 
  • @brookepdavis I'm so incredibly sorry to hear this :( I was holding out hope that we'd see something growing there today. Please do take care of yourself and best of luck with your procedure tomorrow. Will be thinking of you <3 
  • @brookepdavis - Hugs! The drawn out process of a loss can just make it all so much more stressful and painful. I am sorry you didn't get good news this morning. My heart goes out to you. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• @brookepdavis i’m so sincerely sorry for your loss. peace be with you.
  • @brookepdavis my heart hurts for you. I was so hoping for better news. Take care of yourself ❤️
  • @brookepdavis
    I'm so sorry you've had to go through all of this. I hope you are now able to heal and have some closure. Praying you get your rainbow soon. Take care ❤️
  • @brookepdavis Oh no girl, my heart is so so saddened for you.  Eat all the treats and take care of yourself.  *hugs* Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers <3

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @brookepdavis I'm so sorry you didn't get the results we all hoped for. Please take care of yourself ❤❤
  • @brookepdavis I am so sorry that you got that news after all the waiting you had to do. I've been thinking about you and will continue to keep you in my thoughts. Please take care of yourself and reach out if you ever need anyone to talk to.
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• @brookepdavis I am so so sorry that you did not get your happy ending this time. I hope you find peace and are surrounded by love and support right now.

• @brookepdavis - I am so sorry for your loss. Praying your d&c goes as well as it can. You'll be in my thoughts <3
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• MojieJoMojieJo member
    edited April 2018

4/26 (Thursday)

10 + 6

Everything?  It's my first OB appointment after being released from my RE just before I was 8 weeks.

Comments/questions/concerns:

I have no reason to be concerned about this, but I'm so afraid of finding out that I've had a MMC.  It's the three week wait between my RE and OB that's getting to me, I think. 

I always do this, though.  I'm always sure that there's going to be something terribly wrong (no heartbeat, lagging growth, anatomical defects, you name it) and get myself all worked up over nothing.

So I'm very excited to see baby and how much (s)he has grown, but scared that this'll be bad news rather than a happy appointment because my anxiety is getting the best of me.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• @brookepdavis I'm so sorry, hun. I hope everything goes smoothly with your d&c. So many (hugs). Take care of yourself and please reach out of you need anything. 
  • @brookepdavis I am so sorry. My heart hurts for you. Take care of yourself.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @brookepdavis I am so, so sorry. My heart just hurts for you. Please take care of yourself and I don't think anyone would bat an eye if you cleaned out a whole bakery. Lots of Hugs!
  • Amber1174Amber1174 member
    edited April 2018
    @brookepdavis My heart breaks for you. Im so, so sorry!  Hugs love!!! 

When is your appointment? Thursday, April 26

9w2d

Normal appt. 

I’d like to understand how seeing her and my high-risk dr will work, who will deliver the baby, do I need to see them both throughout the pregnancy,etc. 

Me: 43  Hubs: 42 
    Married My BFF 3/22/10
    3 Beautiful Girls: 17, 21, 23 (previous marriage)
    Tubal Reveral: 10/12
    Ecoptic: 3/13 (Lost Right Tube, Left Tube Blocked)
    IVF #1: 3/14  = BFN 
    IVF #2: 3/15  = BFN
    IVF #3: 6/15  = BFN
    FET#1: 11/17 = BFN
    Endometrial Scratch: 2/18
    FET #2: 3/18  = BFP! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @brookepdavis i am so sorry. I hope you are able to find peace. Take care of yourself <3
  • @brookepdavis so sorry for your loss 
  • @brookepdavis I am so so sorry that you got such horrible news today. Please take care of yourself and know that we'll all be thinking of you. If you ever need anything, please feel free to PM me. Take all the time you need to grieve and feel all the feelings. I'm so sorry.  :'(
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3