August 2018 Moms

GTKY: Your SO

2»

Re: GTKY: Your SO

• Well no wonder I'm so terrible at it  :D
    Image result for im stupid gif
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @calimom2524 interesting. Everything I found said it used 32, not 24.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Loading the player...
  • Well the way I’ve always played is 4 of the 9, 10, J, Q, K, and Aces so 4x6 for 24. There may be other ways to play that’s just how I know it. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Haha so random, I just played euchre with my parents and brother for like 2 hours. I’ll regret this in the morning. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

• Tell is about your other half.

How did you meet? Match.com - it’s surprisingly difficult to meet worthwhile people in NYC.

Are they older or younger than you? 7 years older.

What do they do for work? Director of Communications at a theatre company 

What is one weird habit or quirk they have? My favorite quirk is that he quickly taps his pocket once to make sure he has his wallet. But he’ll do it at random times. Like we went to dinner and a play on Saturday night, and halfway through the 40 minute drive home, he did the pocket tap. I laughed and was like “your wallet would likely be long gone by now!” It’s amusing. 
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

• Baxter2012Baxter2012 member
    edited April 2018
    Tell is about your other half.

How did you meet?

Online. However my best friend from college was a classmate/friend of his in high school. Another best friend of mine from college was best friends with his sister. His uncle and my dad are friends, went to school with one of his cousins.

Are they older or younger than you?

Younger by 22 months

What do they do for work?

Cement truck driver

What is one weird habit or quirk they have?

He cannot sit still or stand being in the house for long periods of time.  He has to be outside doing something. If he can’t be outside or in the garage he is at the fire station, he volunteers with, doing something. Needless to say my son is now obsessed with going to the fire station and playing in/on the trucks.
  • How did you meet?
    He knew my younger sister, they were friends and worked together part time. My sister became his roommate for a little while right before we started dating when she moved back to the area from grad school. 

He is 2 years younger than me. 

Hes an Art Director, basically a step up from graphic designer, he does web design too and also makes shirts and hats. 

lots and most annoy the crap out of me, even more so when I am pregnant. Lol! 
    Mother to Joelle (13), Jaxen (3) and Jayla (due 5/6)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My family's game of choice is 42, which is similar to Spades but played with dominoes. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

• How did you meet?
    We met on a dating app.  But it turned out that we had a ton of connections.  He grew up with my SIL (brother's wife), my mom taught his stepmom when she went back to college, I graduated with his oldest stepbrother, my mom and his grandma worked together, his dad grew up watching my dad play high school football, his grandpa and my dad did a ton of business together (both in real estate)

9 years younger, which is probably why we never crossed paths when we were younger. By the time he was out having a social life I was away at college.

He works in pre-cast concrete.  It's a family business and he's been there forever so on any given day he might be doing any part of the process because he knows almost everything except sales.  Officially, he runs their equipment maintenance department.  But really every day is different.  They specialize in architectural pre-cast (making buildings look fancy even though they are made of concrete).

when he's thinking hard he makes this clicking noise with his tongue, he had no idea he's doing it

Me: 39  DH: 30
    Married 1/28/17
    TW:
    BFP #1 2/26/17, MMC 5/2/17
    BFP #2 10/10/17, MC 11/4/17
    BFP #3 12/17/17 Birth 8/13/18
    BFP #4 4/21/19 Birth 12/5/2019

• Tell is about your other half.

How did you meet? Online--okcupid. 

Are they older or younger than you? 2 years older. 

What do they do for work? Scientist. 

What is one weird habit or quirk they have? God love him, but he's a total dork about one thing in particular: trains. I kid you not, we have a running outdoor garden train. DS loves it, which is great for him, but it's soooo nerdy, lol. DH orders various train cars online. It's his hobby and he tells me it is better than other "midlife crisis hobbies," which I think is mostly true, lol. 
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16