July 2018 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 4/19

How many weeks/ size of the baby?

Any appointments this week?

What has been good this week?
What has been hard?

GTKY: What most excites you about springtime? 
Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
TTC December 2016
BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
TTC January 2019
BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 4/19

• How many weeks/ size of the baby?
    28! Hello third tri! Eggplant 

Tomorrow! It will be GD test and normal doppler check. I think I also get the vaccine shot tomorrow. 

What has been hard?
    It's been a very tiring week. Still trying to recover from a 13hr work day Monday. I have tomorrow off, but it's my grandma's funeral. So starting tonight the weekend will be jam packed with family events. It will be good, just not very restful. 

Being able to be outside! And letting the dogs run. I can tell it's been a long winter for them. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • SmashJamSmashJam member
    edited April 2018
    How many weeks/ size of the baby? 26 weeks! A pair of work gloves?

Any appointments this week? Nope! Not until May 2, which is coming up soon!

What has been good this week? Getting back into the routine of the week after some travel. I like being home and doing the regular scheduled programming. Also DS has gone two days without wearing pull ups at night. 
    What has been hard? The last two nights I've had some insomnia and hip discomfort, perhaps related to being less than active or maybe Bernie is just laying weird. Either way I have not slept well.

GTKY: What most excites you about springtime? The garden! Getting to just leave the door open and let DS play on the porch while the dogs lounge. All the outdoor projects-I'm trying to get a natural playscape up in a wooded area in our yard and I am excited about doing that!

ETA: @MrsMiller8588 sorry that your day off is a funeral, but its good that you will enjoy family time this weekend because of it!
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks/ size of the baby? 28 weeks! Hello 3rd Trimester- A Rollerblade?

Any appointments this week? Nope next Thursday.

What has been good this week? Growth US On Monday, baby's weighing about 2lbs and change.

What has been hard? Too many little things, a co-worker came in to work WITH THE FLU on Tuesday, I was livid when I saw her. And DS is being a 3 year old so hes testing my very thin patience, I just keep reminding myself that its a phase and he will grow out of it. Hes a little love, but then turns into a fit throwing threenager and I just cant deal. DH and I think its his coping with the new baby coming. I hope its short lived.

GTKY: What most excites you about springtime?  being able to open the windows and the weather!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

29 weeks! An acorn squash.

I have my MFM appt tomorrow. I'm assuming that my status has not changed, and she'll want to see me at least one more time. On Tuesday, I have my regular appointment. I think I'm getting my TDAP shot.

What has been hard?
    Our power went out at work on Tuesday just as I stepped off the elevator. However, I had to take a couple flights of stairs to get to my car. Not supposed to per dr. Started bleeding again...

In light of the bad, she's moving A LOT. And the bleeding stopped completely within 24 hours.

The brief, super tiny little window where it's actually nice outside before the 90+ degree/1000% humidity weather hits. And luckily for me, I don't have allergies, so it's super nice. Poor DH has really bad allergies in the spring.
    28 eggplant also Third Trimester!!

Growth one next Thursday. 

Good would be DH has been super supportive and waiting on me hand and food. Which leads to the next question. 

What has been hard?
    I have a cold this week, I know most of you can relate because so many of you have been sick, now I know what you’ve all been going through. Sick and pregnant is really the worst. I’m not sure if these are normal third tri symptoms or if it’s just this bad cold. I’m holing it will miraculously go away tomorrow when I wake up. But DH has been making me chicken soup all week and tea! 

Being able to spend time outside in the fresh air, I feel like I’ve been couped up too long and I’m getting stir crazy!! 
  • @MrsMiller8588 I’m sending love and support to you and your family for this weekend. What vaccine shot are you getting?

@SmashJam congrats on DS not wearing pull ups! FX he keeps it up for you!!

@wysmom14 that’s what happened to me too, with the sick coworkers. It’s so inconsiderate. 

@kc1293 That is so scary sometimes those daily things are unavoidable, but I am glad you and your baby girl are doing alright. 

• acunamatadaacunamatada member
    edited April 2018
    How many weeks/ size of the baby?
    29 weeks- acorn squash 

Tomorrow- run of the mill check up, but I’ll be bringing DS with me I hope he behaves and he gets excited about hearing the heartbeat, we’ve been reading Hello Baby and that’s always been his favorite part. 

Finally back home after DH’s conference. It’s not as fun sober, and we couldn’t do any Disney. Was a nice break/change of pace but I’m soo glad to be home. 
    What has been hard?
    Sleep. And reflux plus gas plus general bloated gross feeling more often than not. Plus I feel like a whale, 11 weeks to go! 

More nice days, getting out with DS and opening the windows! I’ve got blueberry bushes I’m growing in pots (so I can bring them with us when we move) that I’m looking forward to actually fruiting this year 
    :)
    29 weeks! Gizmo or gallon of milk

Nope.

The sun finally came out! And I took a burlesque class over the weekend which was really fun but also super funny as a pregnant lady because wow, there it a heck of a lot of extra stuff moving around! Oh, and my city is pushing really hard for a MLB team to make it's new home here and I'm so so f*ing excited about that. Everytime it's come up before it's fizzled out into nothing, but this new push seems to maybe have some legit legs to stand on. Currently we have an NBA team which I don't care about and an MLS team which is impossible to get tickets for (we've been able to get two tickets together exactly 1 time in 6 years).

What has been hard?
    Everything. Total whammy by the hormones this week. And it's making everything seem so much harder than I know it actually is. Plus I've gained all the weight I was hoping to gain during pregnancy already and 11 weeks left to go. I know I've complained about that for a while now, but seriously I work out hard 4 times a week, easy walks the other days and until the last couple days had been eating pretty healthy. I did get a support belt and so far it seems comfortable for running in, so maybe that will help my mental state.

Finally getting outside. Getting my lemon trees back outside because they hate being inside in the winter. I love to eat my lunch outside when the weather cooperates here. And love that DH is going to be able to transplant the veggies he started outside soon, because the garden cuts our grocery bill pretty drastically.
  • @noideawhatshesdoing what do you guys grow? I'm just starting seeds and probably still have a solid 6 weeks til they go outside (I've had some growing for about 2 weeks now). I'm not sure it really cuts out grocery bill by a lot yet though, last year was my first year so I'm still getting the hang of things.
  • How many weeks/ size of the baby? I lost track. I think 27 weeks

Any appointments this week? Monday with a different OB

What has been good this week? I bought a bottle of spicy garlic sauce from Buffalo wild wings so I can have it anytime. So yummy. 

What has been hard? DS has a cough now and coughs in toddlers are horrible things. Keep us awake at night, spend forever trying to make the kid more comfortable and nothing works... They really shouldn't have cough syrup until they're much older so you're stuck with steam in the bathroom, cold air,  sleeping on an incline, humidifiers, Vicks vapor rub, honey, water... Nothing helps a stubborn cough.

Warmer weather. It's fucking snowing. Snowed all day today. We are all done with this.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • @flockofmoosen3 it snowed on my way home last night! I am done. It sounds like mid next week we should be warmer here in VT, but still just 60s and cloudy.
  • edited April 2018
    @SmashJam We grow so much stuff. Lots of peppers (bell, poblano, hungarian hot wax, jalapeno, thai chili, etc), a few different kinds of squash/pumpkins (spaghetti, butternut, delicata, kabocha, pie pumkpins), Japanese eggplants, beans, radishes, green onions, zucchini, couple different kinds of cucumber, and then we always have a random experiment plant we try but we might pass on that one this year. DH staggers the starts too, so he's got a batch of things now, but he'll start others in a few weeks so we don't get everything all at once.

ETA: and a crap ton of herbs (basil, oregano, sage, cilantro, shiso, and some others) and we also have hops.