December 2018 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 4/19

HollyyyyyHollyyyyy member
edited April 2018 in December 2018 Moms
How far along are you? How big is baby? 

When is your first/next ultrasound scheduled? 

Any symptoms yet? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What's your favorite season and why? Any fun traditions that go along with it?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 4/19

• How far along are you? How big is baby? 6 weeks and the size of a sweet pea!

When is your first/next ultrasound scheduled? My first u/s and appointment isn't until May 7! It feels like forever away.

Any symptoms yet? My boobs hurt, some nausea, and heartburn. Also I seem to be super moody haha woops

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What's your favorite season and why? Any fun traditions that go along with it? 
    I love fall. I love the crispness in the air and walking around in a sweatshirt in jeans. I love to watch the leaves change and going to the apple orchard and pumpkin farm.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    6 weeks / Ladybug

I had my first u/s yesterday at 5w/6d, because I had some pretty intense cramping, and my RE wanted to make sure it wasn't ectopic. There wasn't much to see yet, but she did find a yolk sac and teeny embryo, and a little heartbeat. It is still too small to see if the hb is healthy, but I have another u/s on the 30th, and should get more info then. She thought the heart had just started beating probably yesterday or Tuesday.

Any symptoms yet?

Boobs are kinda sore, fatigue, and pregnancy brain hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday :#

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

@mbelow6103 I looove going to the pumpkin patch!
    Summer is easily my favorite, though. All it does is rain where I live, so I take full advantage when it's warm and sunny. We sit out on the patio and drink Corona or margaritas, go floating down the river, take the dog on hikes, and try to go to the beach once a week or so. Also, Summer roadtrips are my favorite!
  • Loading the player...
    7 weeks, Blueberry!

April 30th...can’t wait!

Any symptoms yet? 
    Just the usual. Nothing to big or bothersome. Besides the fatigue anyways. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I am dying to tell people! DH and I agreed we would wait until after our ultrasound on the 30th but I am having a really hard time keeping it to myself!

Summer! Because I hate any cold weather. I’m not much for tradition. But DH and I bought a little camper last year and enjoy going camping about once a month over the summer. 
    Me: 32 DH: 33
    Type 1 Diabetic
    DS: Born 2/18/17
    TTC #2: Jan. 2018 BFP: 3/27/18 EDD: 12/6/18

Pregnancy Ticker
    5 weeks - appleseed
    1st appointment is 5/2 and I think that includes an ultrasound
    Any symptoms yet? 
    Fatigue, occasional nausea, moodiness (sorry, DH), bloating
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Just wanting 5/2 to get here so I can be a little less anxious! 
    Fall!  For all the awesome reasons @mbelow63 said!  Before DD, my Fall tradition was going to and tailgating before the Broncos games.  I've only been to 2 or 3 since she's been born, which is just fine with me.  Like @mittenlove86 I love camping in the summer too!

@Hollyyyyy fx you can see more next week!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker