December 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change w/o 4/16

How far along are you? How big is baby? 

When is your first ultrasound scheduled? 

Any symptoms yet? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Me: 31 | DH: 31
Together since 2003 | Married 2010
TTC #1 January 2016
BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change w/o 4/16

• Options

How far along are you? How big is baby? 6 weeks! Feels like a good milestone. Sweet pea, rainbow sprinkle.

When is your first ultrasound scheduled? May 7

Any symptoms yet? Not really. I think pregnancy is just good to me. I hope.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Trying not to let my anxiety get the best of me like it did my last pregnancy. But part of me is afraid that I'll go in for the ultrasound on the 7th and there won't be anything growing.

GTKY: Maybe ice cream, or maybe buttered toast.

TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 7 weeks! The size of a blueberry

When is your first ultrasound scheduled? Tomorrow!!!!

Any symptoms yet? So so so tired. Boobs are still sore and I've been getting nauseous on and off. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I've been all over the place with this pregnancy. I've posted this in other places already but I've been freaking out the past few days because I've been spotting on and off. Also earlier this week I really thought my symptoms were vanishing, but then last night I felt like complete crap so that's got me in better spirits. I seriously can't wait for tomorrow's ultrasound to finally put my mind to rest. 

GTKY: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Cheese. Definitely cheese.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gracie4400 Ooh, solid argument with the cheese. Good luck tomorrow! I've said it once, I'll say it again. First trimester is such a huge mindfuck.
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018
  • Options
  • Options
    @gracie4400 good luck tomorrow!

How far along are you? 
    How big is baby? 5 weeks, baby is the size of a dot snail or an Instagram heart. 

When is your first ultrasound scheduled? None scheduled yet, I go tomorrow for blood work and after I get the results from that I can schedule the first prenatal appt with ultrasound.  The wait is killing me, I just want a date on the calendar.  I also had identical twins the last time and I want to confirm there is only one in there!  I realize the chances of a second set are pretty low, but I want to know either way so I know what is in store for me.

Any symptoms yet? None yet.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm still getting used to the idea of starting all over and everything that has changed since the last time I was pregnant almost 7 years ago! 

I think pizza...or ice cream. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 7 weeks. Baby is still small. 

When is your first ultrasound scheduled? Two days ago! Everything is measuring on track and that little heart is beat beat beating away. 

Any symptoms yet? Not much. A little tired, and the pregnancy rhinitis has kicked in, but who really wants to breathe, anyway?

Rant/Rave/Questions? Just a rave: I was just saying the other day how glad I am that I'm medicated this pregnancy. Mentally, I already feel 1000x better than I did last time. Antenatal depression is a bitch. Zoloft is a lifesaver. 

Pasta, probably. Or butter. Butter makes everything delicious.
  • Options
    @snugglyduckling25 Thank you! And wow twins! Moms of twins have always fascinated me, I can't imagine how you guys do it! If there is only one this time it should be a breeze for you! 
  • Options
    I’m 4 weeks and 4 days.  Apparently Baby is the size of a poppyseed.

8 weeks and 5 days...feels like a very loooong 4wk1d away.

Any symptoms yet? 
    I just feel super tired...even if I slept well.  I’ve already had some pretty weird dreams, too.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I am so excited to be pregnant—I feel like I’ve been waiting my whole life.  I’m just ready to start feeling like I’m pregnant.  I think that first ultrasound will make this feel more real.
    Maybe grilled cheese?

• Options
    I’m 4 weeks + 1 day. Probably about the size of a poppy seed? A little one. 
    Not scheduled yet. 
    Any symptoms yet? 
    They come and go
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Not really 
    If it can be one food dish/meal: tacos; if I can only eat one specific thing: potatoes 
  • Options
    @gracie4400 haha! We just have to so we do. :smile:  But I’m definitely looking forward to how “easy” one will be! (Hopefully!) 
  • Options
    6 weeks 4 days. Baby is as tall as a peanut butter cup
    Well, it was originally scheduled for this Monday, but I was on the phone with a nurse from my clinic and told them I have been having random throbbing pain on my left side(not severe, but definitely noticable) and today when I got them, the pain shot to my lower back. After mentioning that, she suggested me getting my ultrasound done today to rule out an ectopic pregnancy. Of course, I was nervous all morning up to the appointment, and I was preparing myself for the worse. Found out that the baby is right where it should be though! Whew! It was amazing to see the heart beat. :) I plan on sharing the pictures tomorrow. 
    Any symptoms yet? 
    Just the usual sore breast, frequently peeing, and fatigue. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Seriously, the fatigue.... Never felt so tired. All. The. Time. 
    Ohhh, though choice. I love a variety of food.. but honestly, I think I could live off pancakes. Lol
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I’m a day late posting, but my ticker change is Weds too, same 6 week sweet pea as @PensiveCrayon

Next week!

Any symptoms yet? 
    Sore boobs, occasional afternoon fatigue. No adversions, but I still crave salt more than anything. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Totally forgot to pack my prenatals for this trip. But good blood results! Progesterone was 22 ng/ml and betas are over 6,000. All signs point to a healthy 4-6 week singleton.  Edited to include surprise glucose test. Healthy range is 65-99 mg/dL and mine was 81 mg/dL *happy dance*

Poutine (sweet potato fries because I’m a monster) 
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango I love poutine but...sweet potato fries?

Also, I'm thrilled to have a due date twin. Last time around I had one of the latest due dates in the group and birthed the literal baby of the group on January-freaking-9.

TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango I love poutine but...sweet potato fries?
    Because sweet potatoes are my spirit animal :heart:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    k_m10k_m10 member
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 4-5 weeks, size of a sesame seed!

When is your first ultrasound scheduled? First doctor’s appointment scheduled for a week from tomorrow, not sure if they’ll do one then. 

Any symptoms yet? Breast pain, gassy, bloated. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I miss wine already...

Mashed potatoes! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @gracie4400 Haha ew, construction dust. That must have been what was going on for me, too. It's so dumb, because you google spotting and all the articles are like, "2-3 days at most" and you're like "BUT WHAT IF IT'S LONGER???"

In any case I'm so happy to hear that the spotting is gone and baby is thriving! <3 
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018
  • Options
    @AGK2015 Congrats! I hate the waiting part also it’s the worst. I also am on Zoloft this pregnancy and feel 100 times more normal. Just worried about it affecting the baby!
  • Options
    @gracie4400 yay!!  I'm glad to hear everything went well!
  • Options
    k_m10k_m10 member
    @gracie4400 that’s great to hear!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you all!