December 2018 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

Let it out, girls! WTF is bothering you today?
(Snark accepted here :wink: )

**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    When I was pregnant with DD, my BFF told me she had a feeling I was pregnant when I was very early on. I ended up admitting it even know I had not planned on telling her at that point. Well now it's the day before my first u/s and BFF texts me and says "I'm getting that feeling again. If you're not already pregnant then I think you're going to be soon" WTF how does she always know??? And why is it always before I'm ready to tell her? Like I had planned on telling her after the u/s anyway, can't you just give a girl a day?
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @gracie4400 i have been avoiding all of my friends!
    someone stepped on my yoga mat in bare feet after class yesterday. I almost took her out at the knees. lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @morgantu You might be on to something!
  • Options
    I'm terrified that my sister is just going to know the instand she sees me, @gracie4400. Like, considering preemptively just telling her so she doesn't guess it in front of a bunch of people. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    @gracie4400 I wish I had a friend with those super powers :hushed:

Today I’m annoyed at lack of sleep. We’re going out of town today, and last night was supposed to be my time to work, tidy the house, do laundry. Instead we stayed up shooing bats out of the bedroom, and I didn’t finish working until 3am. (PS, OB doesn’t want me to get rabies shots unless I am actually bitten. I know I haven’t, so it’s cool). And yes, we slept in the guest bed - it’s certified bat-free ! :grimace:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @gracie4400 what?? That's crazy that she seems to know! Has she ever guessed anything else? Or just when you're pregnant? Lol

With my DS a 7 year old knew, and I didn't. His comment made me take a test!! I'd have still been ignorant to the fact that I was for another couple weeks probably. 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    People with that kinds intuition always amaze me!
    My mom is super into that sort of thing. She has this pendulum that she can ask questions to and it goes back and forth or around in circle for yes/no. It's usually right.
    But this time she told me her pendulum told her I wouldn't be sick but I would have headaches.
    I'm sick and have headaches so it's a liar.
    Don't trust rocks on string :wink: 
  • Options
    I almost threw up after drinking water this morning, and now I'm scared to drink water but I am also CRAVING like 10 glasses of ice cold water, so that's a fun trick my body is playing on itself.
  • Options
    Maybe try sparkling water?
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @texas_t Good idea! They have some at work. Hoping that goes down easier.
  • Options
    My kid just dumped an entire cup of coffee onto my bedroom floor. 

He then took my shirt out of the hamper to clean it up. 

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Gwyneddlesliegrace ..... at least it was already in the hamper and they didn't grab a clean one?? 
  • Options
    I have a meeting with a potential vendor today and I look like a hot mess. I should leave a great impression!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options

@cecilb93 She's never guessed anything else, and she's never guessed anyone else's pregnancies either, just mine. Isn't it weird that some people (even little kids) can just "know"?!

• Options
    WTF i just want 5 minutes without feeling like I'm going to puke. At least with my son I actually did throw up and feel better after but this is like having day 4 of a stomach bug 24 hours a day for the past 2 weeks. Blahhhhhh
    Always hold on to hope ❤
  • Options
    @pineapplekittycrown I liken it to a hangover  :'(
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options

@cecilb93 She's never guessed anything else, and she's never guessed anyone else's pregnancies either, just mine. Isn't it weird that some people (even little kids) can just "know"?!

With kids, I do believe there is almost a sixth sense there. My sister could "see" and "talk to" my grandpa after he passed for a few months. It's not like she did it often, but one day someone went for ice cream and she told us, "grandpa says he wants chocolate". So with kids I understand (in a way...), but I'm super intrigued by your friend! Lol, I wonder why it's just you and pregnancy?
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    edited April 2018
    My son got up at 5:45 this morning. He usually sleeps until about 8, and DH hangs with him while I work from home (he doesn't go to work until 1:00). Well now DH is all cranky because he had to be up at 5:45 with our son... I've been telling him to go to bed earlier. Sorry, not sorry you're tired. I get up at 5:45, work, then get off work at noon, take care of DS the rest of the day, nap time, play time, dinner, bath, bedtime, work another 2 hours after he goes to bed, have to be in bed by 10pm and get up and do it all over. Meanwhile, DH sleeps until DS gets up (usually 8), hangs out, goes to work where he makes his own schedule and can come and go as he pleases for baby free errands and lunch, comes home to dinner around 10, lounges and then bed when he feels sleepy. SORRY NOT SORRY, DH. 

ETA... I paint a pretty bad pic here of him, he really is wonderful and does come home and clean a lot of the times and does work his ass off at his job. But damnit, I'm tired too!
    Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Options
    @cecilb93 Wow about your sister. Have you ever asked her about it as an adult? I wonder what she remembers about "talking" to him
  • Options
    @pinapplekittycrown Oh I feel you - with my pregnancy with DD I never, ever threw up in the first trimester, but I just felt like I was going to, constantly, for like 8 weeks. It's so tough. Hang in there.
  • Options
    @cecilb93 Wow about your sister. Have you ever asked her about it as an adult? I wonder what she remembers about "talking" to him
    Idk that I have! I'll have to ask her!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @cecilb93 let me know if you do - I'm really curious now!
  • Options
    Not to have two WTFs in one day but I came down with a cold today...but I ALREADY HAVE A COLD. I've had one for like two weeks. How is it fair/possible to be getting a new cold on top of the old cold? This reminds me of when I was pregnant with DD and I basically had a series of never ending colds that lasted the entire second trimester. BOO.
  • Options
    @maureenmce You are describing the last two months of my life :disappointed:
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon My love tit was a sympathy love tit because this is SO ANNOYING and I'm sorry you're dealing with it too. Bleh.
  • Options
    @maureenmce I feel for you.  When I was pregnant with DD I got so many colds, and colds suck when you can basically take nothing for them. Hope you feel better soon! A humidifier on my nightstand helped me sooo much for what its worth 
  • Options
    My WTF carries a **TW I had my yearly physical today. I am seeing a new GP because of a lot of recent illness that I want a fresh set on eyes on. I tell her that we are waiting for the results of my HCG labs because of bleeding and that we are in limbo. During the exam she asks me If I am going to be a basket case if I lose the baby. Umm what? Then goes on to tell me that I should feel happy that I have one healthy son and that I am young enough to just keep trying. Hey lady fuck off and leave me alone. 
  • Options
    @mckcak23 WTF??? I would have been seeing RED. I am so sorry you had to deal with that. What a jerk!
  • Options
    @mckcak23 Whaaaaaat! That lady needs to get tf out!!
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    @mckcak23 nooooooope. Nope nope nope. What did you Do? I'm pretty sure my jaw would have hit the floor and I just would have stared. Like major wtf. 
  • Options
    omg, @mckcak23, that's outrageous. Did you leave feedback for her? Someone needs to talk to her about her bedside manner. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    @mckcak23 that lady needs to F off! I'd probably switch again...
  • Options
    Hoooooooooly fuck, that's appalling, @mckcak23! I'm so sorry you had to deal with that today!
  • Options
    @mckcak23 I am so sorry you had to deal with that today. She sounds like a jerk with a capital C
  • Options
    Wooooooowwww I can’t eveb begin to know what to do with that @mckcak23 wow wow wow. I’m so sorry you got caught up in her absolutely ignorant stupidity. Hugs to you. Sheesh. 
  • Options
    @mckcak23 WTF!? Who says that?! And a doctor no less. This is infuriating. 

Profil icon by j.diegoph on Instagram.
  • Options
    Wtf from going from no appetite at all the last few weeks to wanting to eat everything in sight today. 
  • Options
    Got all cute to go in a meeting and then spilled soup all over me. It's a day for spilling I guess.

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Since this is my first pregnancy & first baby, I wanted to tell my parents and my husband's parents in person. They will both be visiting from the west coast, which is fantastic! Unfortunately, I will be over 12 weeks by that point. The waiting is KILLING me. 

Also, I am struggling at work. I just started a new job and I don't have enough work to do. I am planning on telling my boss if it doesn't start picking up here in the next few days, but right now, I'm in Boredom City.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • Options
    @mckcak23 Oh heck no. I would have wanted to throat punch her. So rude
     Me (28), H (30)
    Together Since 04/21/2009; Married Since 05/29/2013

Baby Boy born 11/30/16  <3

Baby #2 Due December 4