November 2018 Moms
Options

FTM check-in 4/17

1. When is your EDD/how far along? 

2. Any appointments this week? 

3. Symptoms? 

4. GTKY: what’s a movie you are looking forward to seeing and/or what is your favorite movie

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: FTM check-in 4/17

• Options
    November 13, 10 weeks today! 

None. Patiently waiting for my NT scan in two weeks.

3. Symptoms? 
    Nausea, nausea, nausea. The few moments when it goes away I start panicking that something is wrong. Looking forward to the second trimester! And crazy dreams, every night. 

4. GTKY: what’s a movie you are looking forward to seeing and/or what is your favorite movie
    I Feel Pretty--I love Amy Schumer.  
  • Options

1. When is your EDD/how far along? 8 weeks today

2. Any appointments this week? First official OB appointment Friday (4/20) Super anxious- I just want to know if I’m still carrying twins!

3. Symptoms? Holy achy period pains!  My uterus and lower back ache non stop.  I haven't seen this on a website as a common issue- or on any of the "what to expect" apps. Anyone else experiencing these pains this early in the pregnancy? My OB gave me Dydrogesterone to help with the pain, but I swear it doesnt touch it.  Other than that I have awful insomnia and nausea.  

4. GTKY: what’s a movie you are looking forward to seeing and/or what is your favorite movie: Not as excited about movies- but am REALLY looking forward to binge watching handmaids tale season 2!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    rmg85rmg85 member
    Nov 5th - 11wks1d today
    Nope - not until next week when I have a couple
    3. Symptoms? 
    Still tired although it's not EVERY day so I'm hoping this is a sign it will ease up all together soon

Had flaky nipples a few mornings at the end of last week - was super weird! Moisturized them with my regular lotion in the morning and before bed and it seemed to go away.

My bump is definitely growing - getting tougher to conceal at work.

Love so many movies but really looking forward to the new Avengers movie. Hubby and I enjoy watching them together 

Definitely looking forward to the 2nd season of Handmaid's Tale too and the new season of Westworld
  • Options
    11 weeks, 2 days Due 11/4

nope, I'm excited for my appointment next week Monday (my 12 week check up & physical)

3. Symptoms? 
    Nausea sucks and I am throwing up now, headache & just so exhausted. I can't wait for this part to be over.

Definitely the new Avengers Movie, it looks so good!

• Options
    9w3d cherry sized (Also tater tot sized, but I had a BAD tater tot experience last night and don't wanna ever think of them again)
    nope
    3. Symptoms? 
    Will the puking/nausea ever end?  I was all pumped cause over the weekend late last week the B6 really seemed to be working.  Apparently Little Dot decided HA! I'll show you what you can do with the B6, not so effective if I make you puke it up before it gets into your system.  And the boobs of course.  They seem to not be hurting as much anymore, but sooooo sensative.  I also feel like I could sleep for a month straight... sooooo ready for 2nd trimester to see if it gets better.  Please get better... I'm begging all the powers that be. 
    YES to all the things previously mentioned.  New Avenger's movie HAVE to see!  I loved season 1 of Handmaid's Tale so I'm super interested to see where they go with it.  And I Feel Pretty looks hilarious.  Amy Schumer makes me snort-laugh.  Lately I've been binge watching Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix.  It's pretty funny.  Although it frequently makes me gag/dry heave.  I am SUCH a wimp these days when it comes to anything even remotely gag-worthy whether is be sound effects or gore or whatever.  Ugh... just thinking about it makes me wanna hurl :mask: 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    November 11 so I’m 10w3d
    I have a checkup with my OB tomorrow! Looking forward to checking on the Twinies! Seeing my OB and hearing that everything is going okay helps me feel better for a few days. 
    3. Symptoms? This is the 2nd day where I didn’t wake up with nausea!!! I hope we are nearing the end of that nonsense other than that I just feel achy all over from everything starting to stretch. It probably doesn’t help that I’m on my feet all day at work

I’m not a big movie person which is super weird I l know. I don’t even know what is coming out any time soon!! My life has been too crazy lately to pay attention. 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• Options
    EDD is 11/23/18, so I'm 8w 5d today, but I'm having twins, so my actual due date is probably more like 11/9/18.

I have my 2nd U/S on Friday afternoon when I'm exactly 9w. The first U/S was at 6w 3d and we saw one sac and two little heartbeats. I'm very excited to see how they've grown, but also anxious to make sure they're both growing and to find out if their Mo/Di or Mo/Mo twins - it was too early to tell last time. 

3. Symptoms? 
    Surprisingly, my symptoms haven't been too bad. A little nausea here and there, but no vomiting. Light fatigue, but not enough to keep me out of the gym, just enough to force me to cut my workouts a little short. Feeling blessed that it's been good so far, but bracing myself for the major symptoms to kick in. 

My hubby and I plan to go see Super Troopers 2 Friday night...I am looking forward to it as I enjoyed the first one quite a bit. Also looking forward to I Feel Pretty. I'm with all of you girls, Amy Schumer cracks me up!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1. When is your EDD/how far along? 8w1d

2. Any appointments this week? (Hopefully) reproductive endocrinologist discharge appointment tomorrow! OBGYN consult on Monday.

3. Symptoms? Occasional nausea, occasional pain, boobs hurt, fatigue... 

I Feel Pretty is the first movie I've actually wanted to see in theaters in quite some time! We've got a great theater in our area that exclusively employs adults with disabilities, so I'm always happy for an excuse to support such a great cause.
  • Options
    Somewhere between 8w 3d and 9w 3d ha. Babys measurements are behind by a week so I'm not sure what that does to my EDD. 

Nope, not for another 2 weeks

3. Symptoms? 
    Mornings are getting better just a ton of nausea although evenings are awful, vomiting starts at 530pm and ends when I fall asleep. The exhaustion and constipation are there too. Countdown to 2nd trimester is on.

4. GTKY: what’s a movie you are looking forward to seeing and/or what is your favorite movie?
    I'm really excited to see I feel pretty and the new Avengers are well. I love Amy Schumer, she makes me laugh so hard.
  • Options
    @meg1115 I have been having crazy dreams too! 
    @preggersabroad I can't wait to watch season 2!! I never read the books but I watched season 1 and it was great!
    @rmg85 We are looking forward to Infinity War too! DH and I are actually debating taking the day off work to go see it!
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I am so sorry your B6 stopped working! I hope you are able to get some relief soon from all the nausea! 

November 2nd, 11w5d

2. Any appointments this week? NT U/S Friday! 

3. Symptoms? They all seem to be lightening up! Still fatigued, but not nearly as much as before! Still peeing every 5 seconds though. Getting some back pain, but nothing too bad. Also still bloated like crazy!

Infinity War all the way. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options

1. When is your EDD/how far along? 9w4d

2. Any appointments this week? Nope.  I had one last week, and now I'm already nervous again that something will happen before our next one (12w)

3. Symptoms? Shortness of breath, a bit of nausea this week (not much so far), tired, hungry, have to pee all the time.  The usual.  I walk for 30-45 minutes 4-5 days/week, but climbing stairs still feels like climbing a mountain!

4. GTKY: what’s a movie you are looking forward to seeing and/or what is your favorite movie: So this will sound dumb, but I'm really looking forward to watching "What to Expect When Expecting" (2012) during my pregnancy.  It is a really ridiculous movie, but I love it, and now that I'm finally pregnant, I'm saving that (and Father of the Bride 2) for a solo movie night.

Married: Nov 2010
    TTC #1 since: Aug 2016
    Dx: Unexplained
    6 failed IUIs on Letrazole & Ovidrel
    Final (#7) IUI - BFP!
    EDD: Nov 2018
    Team Pink!
    Me: 31/DH: 30

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    8w1d

Nope, just hanging in for my NT screening in a couple of weeks. 

3. Symptoms? 
    I think I might be more in love with my bed than my husband these days. Is that a thing? I'm so tired and it's so soft and welcoming and warm. Also still nausea but that's under control now so I'm functioning again and some shortness of breath. 

Also the Avengers and I Feel Pretty! I'm not 100% convinced I will stay away through them though so I'll be timing seeing them very carefully. Luckily in NZ we often get movies a few hours early so I'll be seeing Avengers 12pm on the 25th my time (or 5pm on the 24th if you're on PDT). 
  • Options

11/25/18 8w4d

Not this week but we have our OB interview on Monday

3. Symptoms? 

My back hurts no matter what I do. I get lightheaded occasionally. Heartburn. Conatipation. But that has eased up in the last week. I changed my prenatal so that may be helping. Sensitivity to foods. Already. I also think I may have gained a cat allergy (weird since I have ALWAYS had cats) And I am tired. So tired. All. The. Time. And I am SO emotional. I heard a commercial for a new Gymnastics place in my town and started tearing up because "my baby could do that" and it was so cute that I nearly started crying. Like I am a crier normally but its getting a little ridiculous now. 

DH and I are excited to see any Marvel/ Avengers movies. I don't watch them by myself but I love sharing the excitement with him.