September 2018 Moms
Options

3rd Week of Sept EDD April Check-in

Didn't see one of this! If you are due between September 15th and September 21st, then get in here!

EDD:
Team Blue/Pink/Green:
FTM/STM:
Special concerns i.e. AMA/IF/High-risk etc. (If comfortable):
Any recent/upcoming appointments?
How are you feeling? / Symptoms:
Questions?

GTKY: How did you find out you're pregnant?

Can you believe we're almost half way there!!!! Drop any celebratory gifs!

Re: 3rd Week of Sept EDD April Check-in

• Options
    EDD: Sept. 15
    Team Blue/Pink/Green: Will find out 4/30!!!!!
    FTM/STM: FTM
    Special concerns i.e. AMA/IF/High-risk etc. (If comfortable):
    Any recent/upcoming appointments? 20 week scan on 4/30. Cannot wait!!!
    How are you feeling? / Symptoms: i feel awesome. Belly is getting bigger and yesterday I felt baby hiccup!
    Questions?

GTKY: How did you find out you're pregnant?
    I found out Jan. 12. I was 3 days late which is not super alarming, but I saw that plus sign and I knew it wasnt a drill! Never been pregnant before or had false positives so, it was a BIG you're-gonna-be-a-mom ton of bricks landing on my head. I wish I could experience that avalanche of emotions again! I wanted to wait until my husband's bday to surprise him but that didn't last long lol thankfully I made a video a second after I took the 3rd pregnancy test, so I just sent him that! 
  • Options
    EDD: 9/20
    Team Blue/Pink/Green: Blue
    FTM/STM: STM
    Special concerns i.e. AMA/IF/High-risk etc. (If comfortable): None
    Any recent/upcoming appointments? Boring monthly check-up last week. Nothing again until May.
    How are you feeling? / Symptoms: Exhausted. Decently otherwise, but so tired all the time.
    Questions? Nope. Not right now.

GTKY: How did you find out you're pregnant? I was expecting my period back in January and I hadn't seen any spotting at all the couple days before I was expecting it. Used a test to confirm I wasn't pregnant and turns out I was. I guess I just knew.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD: 9/17/18
    Team Blue/Pink/Green: We find out on 4/27
    FTM/STM: STM
    Special concerns i.e. AMA/IF/High-risk etc. (If comfortable): nope
    Any recent/upcoming appointments? Next Friday we have the ultrasound. Super excited (and a little nervous. For my 1st daughter she didn't cooperate so we had to go back 2 more times so they could finish getting all the scans.. took them til the 3rd time to find the stomach. All was well, but I was so worried inbetween. Hoping this time we just need the 1 ultrasound!
    How are you feeling? / Symptoms:  Feeling pretty good, except i feel so huge! Was sick last week, not sure if it was pregnancy related or not. Felt like i had a fever.. chillls, sweats, body aches and so sleepy.. but i never actually had a fever. Took off work on friday to sleep and felt much better!

GTKY: How did you find out you're pregnant? We had been trying for 6 months, so i was sad when i was spotting.. then thought maybe it was implantation bleeding. Waited until I was almost a week past my period to take the test. 
  • Options
    EDD: 9/19
    Team Blue/Pink/Green: pink
    FTM/STM: stm
    Special concerns i.e. AMA/IF/High-risk etc. (If comfortable): nope
    Any recent/upcoming appointments? Anatomy scan on thurs (4/19)
    How are you feeling? / Symptoms: much bigger this go round. Also more sore in hips and back already. The back/ belly brace is helping though. Firmly into the second tri insomnia 
    Questions?

GTKY: DH was leaving for a work retreat the morning of 9 dpo and I wanted to test while he was home. I had a super squinter. Retested and got betas the next morning. 
  • Options
    EDD: 9/18
    Team Blue/Pink/Green: Find out 4/27
    FTM/STM: STM
    Special concerns i.e. AMA/IF/High-risk etc. (If comfortable): AMA (I'm 36), gestational diabetes
    Any recent/upcoming appointments? Anatomy scan on 4/27!
    How are you feeling? / Symptoms: Feeling ok right now
    Questions? Nope. Not right now.

GTKY: How did you find out you're pregnant? This is going to sound weird, but I could tell I was pregnant just a couple days after trying. Waited a couple of weeks and then got a positive test to confirm.
    Me: 36       DH:38
    DD born 9/3/14
    BFP: 1/8/18        EDD: 9/18/18
  • Options
    EDD:  9/21
    Team Blue/Pink/Green: Pink
    Special concerns i.e. AMA/IF/High-risk etc. (If comfortable): I am 35 so considered AMA but my once I got through my first trimester my doctors haven't done anything different than if I wasn't AMA
    Any recent/upcoming appointments? Anatomy scan next Friday, 5/4
    How are you feeling? / Symptoms: honestly, really good which scares me a bit.  I was struggling with constipation in a bad way but started Colace every day and have found that good fats, such as EVOO in my oatmeal help a ton.  Then my anxiety kicks in and I begin to worry if something is wrong because I can actually go to the bathroom right now. 
    Questions? We have been visiting daycares and did a hospital tour.  Minus about 3 questions, I really don't know what to ask, I feel stupid sometimes

GTKY: How did you find out you're pregnant? My doctor and the fertility clinic basically told us our next step was an IUI. I think my HSG test cleared things out and boom, I wasn't expecting it that month at all and ended up pregnant. 
  • Options
    EDD: September 21
    Team Blue/Pink/Green: We found out 5/3!
    Special concerns i.e. AMA/IF/High-risk etc. (If comfortable): Nothing high risk right now thankfully. I experienced a serious back injury that resulted in several herniated discs 2.5 years ago. My back is doing well so far, but I've been preventatively doing my PT excercises and saw my chiro after some sciatic pain a couple of weeks ago. Will see my PT right away if I experience more pain. 
    Any recent/upcoming appointments? Anatomy scan on May 3rd!
    How are you feeling? / Symptoms: I'm feeling pretty good physically. I was so sick my first trimester so I'm grateful to be feeling so good now. 
    Questions?

GTKY: How did you find out you're pregnant? We'd been trying for seven months (tracking my cycle, OPKs, the whole nine yards) and it was my time of month to test. I thought that month was a throw away because my cycle had been weird (didn't ovulate until CD 20, we were traveling etc). Anyways, I woke up on MLK day which I had off from work and decided to test. Placed the test on the counter and started brushing my teeth. I glanced over at the test and it was already obviously positive. My husband works from home so I asked him to come into the bathroom and then asked if he saw a second line too. We were both surprised! 

• Options
    @lisac113 There are some really good articles and lists of questions to ask daycares out there. I just did a google search and that helped me come up with a list of questions.