Appointments - Week Of 4.16 - Page 3 — The Bump
December 2018 Moms

Appointments - Week Of 4.16

13»

Re: Appointments - Week Of 4.16

  • @littlewhitecottage Sending you so much love! 
    littlewhitecottage
  • edited April 2018
    Thank you @mckcak23 <3 Did you get a beta update today?
  • Loading the player...
  • Not an appointment but I did hire my midwife. My former is no longer delivering. Tears. Thankfully I have done birth work with many of the midwives here and already know who I wanted. My first appointment with her is the 30th and I will have a dating u/s sometime before first tri ends. This MW's house is only 20 minutes from me, so that's reassuring for her to get to my house in time, since I have super fast labors. 

    DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
    Adopted teenager | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016

    EDD 12/17/2018



    Pregnancy Ticker
    littlewhitecottageasun123
  • @littlewhitecottage I had my 2nd draw today I should get the results around noon tomorrow. I am already compulsively checking my phone. 
    littlewhitecottage
  • @CecilB93 @ay-eff My Dr office has little cups in the bathroom and markers. You put your name on the cup and pee in it then they have a little metal door on the wall, which you open and set it in. The nurse or whoever then can retrieve it through their metal door on the opposite side... so strange.
     Me (28), H (30)
    Together Since 04/21/2009; Married Since 05/29/2013

    Baby Boy born 11/30/16  <3

    Baby #2 Due December 4




    ay-effCecilB93
  • I posted in the PGAL thread but I’ll update here too.  I went to an RE appointment that I had scheduled before this pregnancy to hopefully get some answers about my 3 losses and she wanted to do an ultrasound.  I’m 5w5d based on LMP and all we could see was a gestational sac, no yolk sac or fetal pole.  I don’t think I ovulated late because I got my BFP at 9 DPO.  HCG was 20,000 which is good for how far along I am but I’m still not feeling super hopeful.  Follow up U/S is in a week.  
    Me: 32  H: 32
    Married: 4/5/13

    "You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

    *TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
  • coco2787coco2787 member
    edited April 2018
    @littlewhitecottage I hope your next ultrasound shows good growth!  That’s great you saw the heartbeat. 
    Me: 32  H: 32
    Married: 4/5/13

    "You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

    *TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
  • Thank you, @coco2787 Thinking of you and hoping for the best. We might need some support from each other to get through the next seven days. We have a follow up ultrasound in a week, too. Ugh. Waiting is the worst. 
    coco2787
  • sheshae said:
    @CecilB93 @ay-eff My Dr office has little cups in the bathroom and markers. You put your name on the cup and pee in it then they have a little metal door on the wall, which you open and set it in. The nurse or whoever then can retrieve it through their metal door on the opposite side... so strange.
    That's exactly how mine is, too. 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

  • CecilB93 said:
    sheshae said:
    @CecilB93 @ay-eff My Dr office has little cups in the bathroom and markers. You put your name on the cup and pee in it then they have a little metal door on the wall, which you open and set it in. The nurse or whoever then can retrieve it through their metal door on the opposite side... so strange.
    That's exactly how mine is, too. 
    Haha that is strange! It kind of reminds me of those vanishing cupboards in Harry Potter. But with more pee and less magic.
    CecilB93runrinserepeatAGK2015deutschmama
  • @coco2787 sending T&P to you!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ay-eff said:
    CecilB93 said:
    sheshae said:
    @CecilB93 @ay-eff My Dr office has little cups in the bathroom and markers. You put your name on the cup and pee in it then they have a little metal door on the wall, which you open and set it in. The nurse or whoever then can retrieve it through their metal door on the opposite side... so strange.
    That's exactly how mine is, too. 
    Haha that is strange! It kind of reminds me of those vanishing cupboards in Harry Potter. But with more pee and less magic.
    Exactly! 

     Me (28), H (30)
    Together Since 04/21/2009; Married Since 05/29/2013

    Baby Boy born 11/30/16  <3

    Baby #2 Due December 4




    CecilB93runrinserepeat
  • kristah2kristah2 member
    edited April 2018
    That is good news for now @mckcak23 ! Keeping you in my thought all weekend and hoping for even better results on Monday! 

    ETA: just scrolled up a bit. Thinking about you too @coco2787
    mckcak23coco2787
  • @mckcak23 That's encouraging news! Monday is just a few days away and I hope it comes quickly and with good news!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

    mckcak23
  • @mckcak23 Thinking of you and hoping your numbers continue to rise as needed! 

    @coco2787 Continuing to send good thoughts your way and hope for the best!
    mckcak23coco2787
  • Every bit of good news is good news @mckcak23 Keep on keeping on. <3
    mckcak23
  • Brown spotting this morning. :/ I know it’s brown and it can be normal. But combined with my yesterday news, it adds so much more anxiety. Ugh. Hoping for the best. It’s so hard. 
    CecilB93
  • Hang in there, @littlewhitecottage ((hugs))
    Pass the sheet cake.

    BabyGaga
    littlewhitecottage
  • @littlewhitecottage I'm sorry. :( I hope it's nothing and that you get an amazing update/ultrasound next week.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards