October 2018 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change 4/15

I’m new to the Sunday ticker change thread (u/s moved my due date) so sorry if I’m stepping on toes starting this if one of you usually does!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: Where are you from?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 4/15

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby12 weeks - baby is a plum!

2. How are you feeling? Pretty ok usually. Definitely still bouts of nausea and fatigue but overall can’t complain!

3. Any appointments this week? Nope - next one won’t be until the end of May.

4. Rants/raves/questions? Finally got my official due date of October 28 - I lost about 10 days from my original due date which sucks but it is what I was expecting. I feel like I’ve been hovering between 10-12 weeks for forever because I keep getting bumped back! Looking forward to finally hitting 13 weeks next weekend and getting to the second tri! I’m excited at the prospect of a Halloween baby! 

5. GTKY: Where are you from? I’m from the suburbs of Vancouver, BC, Canada but was born and raised in the souther interior of BC on a farm...I still hold grand illusions of moving back to a small town one day!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

14, baby is a peach  

2. How are you feeling?

Pretty good right now. My morning sickness has finally settled down, but I’m still not very hungry.

Not this week  

Why are my 4 year olds fighting sleep all of a sudden?! I’m super tired to begin with, and then getting up earlier than usual isn’t helping  

Edmonton, Alberta. Where there is still snow and we’re beating records for the longest stretch of days below freezing. I think we’re at 168 now. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby

12 weeks  baby is the size of a plum

2. How are you feeling?

I have been feeling pretty good. Just a headache every now and then. Still have aversions to chicken and other meats.

I go for my IPS 1 blood work today(Ontario, Canada) and am praying for good odds.

April 16 and we ar getting another snow storm! I am sick and tired of winter and want wait for some warmer weather.

A little community in Northern Ontario, Canada with limited healthcare options for specialized ultrasounds and am hoping for good odds with my IPS screening. 

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? 15 What size is baby? Tomato, apple, Navel orange, magic 8 ball, egg waffle... Whatever you choose :) 

2. How are you feeling? Good. I feel like my memory is getting worse though. 

3. Any appointments this week? Next week! 

4. Rants/raves/questions? Sex drive is not back. I want sex but don't. 

5. GTKY: Where are you from? USA Midwest 

• Options
    jellybelly114jellybelly114 member
    edited April 2018
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby15 weeks, and size of a navel orange apparently! 

2. How are you feeling? Hungry. All. The. Time. Plus heartburn every day is not a good combo but finally feel like I have energy again. 

3. Any appointments this week? Next appointment this Thurs :smile:

4. Rants/raves/questions? I keep craving all the food I'm not supposed to eat and it's driving me crazy. Also, wish I could sleep through the night and wake up feeling rested.

5. GTKY: Where are you from? Beautiful sunny Florida in the US of A. Enjoying the cooler weather lately, not looking forward to the unbearable heat that should be coming back shortly. 

Edited for typos
  • Options
    melopolymelopoly member
    edited April 2018

1. I am at 15 weeks! According to app baby is length of a naval orange, but at last 2 ultrasounds he/she measured a week ahead so MAY be an avocado already.

2. I am feeling MUCH better but have had regular dizzy/lightheaded/near fainting spells in the mornings. Really stinks when it happens in the middle of my work commute!

3. No upcoming appts.

4. Just bought a pair of Madewell maternity jeans on eBay and I’m in love! Glad I didn’t hold off because it feels much better than walking around with my jeans unbuttoned.

5. I’m in Maryland. 

• Options
    @melopoly Have you talked to your dr about the dizziness? That sounds awful. Pre-pregnancy I experienced that a lot and found out it was due to low blood pressure. Drinking more water and cutting caffeine/processed food helped. Fortunately I've only had a couple dizzy spells since being pg. I hope it gets better for you!

Also +1 for maternity pants. I bought a couple for work and haven't looked back. SO comfy! 
  • Options
    melopolymelopoly member
    edited April 2018
    @jellybelly114 The dizzy spells just started in the last 2 weeks so I will mention it at my next appointment, but I think you’re right about low blood pressure. According to Dr. Google it’s quite normal and caused by extra blood flow to the uterus, so I’m not that concerned. It always goes away after 10 or 15 minutes. Luckily I commute by bus so it’s manageable.  
  • Options
    @melopy did I already ask you where in MD you were from? I’m from MD too.
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 13 weeks - matchbox car

2. How are you feeling?
    Nauseous. Tired. Maybe a bit less tired. Much sicker though. 

Nothing for the next 2 1/2. 

Just getting really sick of getting sick. Ugh...

Bay Area, CA
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @cdepperschmidt I’m in Baltimore. How about you?
  • Options
    Southern MD, about an hour below DC.