July 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 4/9

How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

Do you belong to any other baby forums?  If so, feel free to share which ones and what you like about that (those) forum(s).
Spoiler
Met: 1/21/2005
Married: 6/27/2008
DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
M/C 6/2012
DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
M/C 12/12/2016
BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 4/9

• Options
    28 weeks- THIRD TRI!!!!  WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!  Large eggplant, baseball cap, Nintendo, 1lb of wings

The indigestion is KILLING me. I was up half the night.  I took a Pepcid this morning, hoping it helps.  I slept sitting up and took Tums in the middle of the night.

I had my last monthly appt last week, so my next appt is next week.  I see the dietitian for GD next Monday.

Random Questions
    None that I can think of.

Rants/Raves
    My husband cannot believe how far along I am.  He was so surprised when I told him last night.  Third baby and all, we're so busy he has no clue.  This is like the neglected child LOL!

Do you belong to any other baby forums?  If so, feel free to share which ones and what you like about that (those) forum(s).
    I barely have time to keep up with this one, so it's a no for me!  I do like to read up on Pregnology though.
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    paytonpedropaytonpedro member
    edited April 2018
    27 weeks/ bunch of bananas, camping lantern, fennec fox, lettuce
    I’ve been so gassy, it’s terrible.  :s:s The heartburn has been pretty bad too. 
    Nope
    Random Questions
    None
    Rants/Raves
    We had a surprise party for my brother this weekend and LO was going crazy! My cousin, sister and bil all got to feel him kicking and moving around! This is my favorite part of pregnancy, I just love feeling him and seeing people’s reaction when they feel him too. 
    I’m in some fb groups but all but one are SUPER annoying. I’ve unfollowed them a long time ago. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

25 weeks, cauliflower!

Just some on and off back and rib pain- I think the rib pain is because of constipation (my intestines constantly pushing into my ribs) ouch guess its back to the stool softener for me

Quick appt on Friday to talk about scheduling my glucose test, baby classes and hospital tour.  Plus getting all my hospital admittance paperwork- yay!

Random Questions

Mmmm nada for now

Rants/Raves

Totally calling out DH for helping with our girls nursery this weekend.  We put wallpaper on one wall (so adorable) and since our ceilings are 8+ ft there was no way I was getting on a ladder and doing it.  So I stood there and watched haha.  He did such a good job though.

Nope.  I have barely enough time to follow all these boards on the bump haha