July 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Ticker Change 4/6-4/8

Took format from Wednesday Ticker Change (I'm unoriginal)

How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

NBR: Facebook: Yay or nay and why?

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 4/6-4/8

• Options

24 weeks on Friday

just pressure- she head butts my cervix - at least that’s what she’s doing during every ultrasound. My body is so tired! My feet hurt- my hips hurt. 

Appointments/US this week- nope. Next appointment is May 3rd along with my 2 hour glucose test

Random Questions

Rants/Raves: the 20th is my last day as a day shift 8 hour nurse. Making the switch to weekend nights. So 3 12 hour shifts. It’s going to suck, but so much better in the long run for my family

Yay. I could care less about the information thing as long as it’s not financial aspects
  • Options
    26 wks, kale 

Leaking boobs, stupid sciatica and hip pain at night, pooping a lot!, contractions and occasional bloody discharge.

Follow up on Monday since I’ve had two trips to L&D due to my bloody discharge. They say i have a friable cervix. April 23 is my 28wk appointment and glucose test.

Random Questions
    Nothing right now

Rants/Raves
    ugh wish DH would just let me sleep!

Yay, i still participate in my April16 FB and we haven’t experienced any drama. I mostly use it to post pictures and talk to out of country family. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along today? How big is baby? 26 weeks, a bunch of kale or a butternut squash

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms Nothing right now

Appointments/US this week Glucose test in a week or 2 and an ultrasound on the 24th

Random Questions nothing now

Rants/Raves Rant- I've been feeling so frumpy recently but not really want to spend money on more maternity clothes at this point, once I'm done with work I'll live in comfy maxi dresses anyways. Rave- 10 weeks of work left!

NBR: Facebook:
    Yay or nay and why? Sure but it bums be out when BMBs go silent months before babies even arrive, also I'd prefer a closed group for people that actually participated here.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    zombiehoohaazombiehoohaa member
    edited April 2018
    How far along today? How big is baby? 25 weeks size of cauliflower 

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms Noticed some brown discharge, almost like the aftermath of a period brown discharge this morning. I left a message for my ob. I'm not experiencing any cramps or pains. Everything I've read said this is normal. However as a ftm, I'm a bit wtf and worried.

Appointments/US this week OB  appointment on Friday. I'll find out what exactly she wants me to do to prepare for the glucose test. Also, I have another dentist appointnent on Friday...

Random Questions 

Rants/Raves Went to the movies lastnight to see Ready Player One in Imax. Little girl was moving all over the place with the loud noises from the movie. Haven't felt her this morning. Hoping she is just taking advantage of sleeping in. 

Sure. As a ftm, this bmb has been a MAJOR part of my pregnancy journey and I want to continue the support, encouragement, and giggles after our babies are born. Ive grown to respect and admire the ladies in here. 

Eta: new symptom

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    How far along today? How big is baby? 25 weeks

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms: The baby is kicking harder. I can see the kicks now if I watch my belly

Appointments/US this week: I have the one hour test Monday

Random Questions

Rants/Raves: I got into it with my husband and my mom over the weekend, and we opted not to buy the bedroom furniture. What a bummer

NBR: Facebook: Yay or nay and why? Yes, but wait until August please! I tend to lose track of things on Facebook so the forum format is preferable to me
  • Options
    catapult32catapult32 member
    edited April 2018

28 weeks!! Baby is as big as a coconut, eggplant, or rollerblade.

Baby is super low in my pelvis and its causing my lady parts to hurt - like a sore muscle.

Nope. My Dr went on vacation when I was 26 weeks so I had a 26/28 week appt at 27 weeks.

Random Questions

None

Rants/Raves

This baby keeps changing his sleep schedule and it's driving me crazy. Yesterday I half convinced myself there was something wrong because at his normal dance party time he was sleeping. I'm pretty sure he just had a lazy day - but it drove me nuts! Today he is back to his "normal" schedule.

Nope. I only do the fb, because we have family all over the US as well as overseas and it's much easier to share the kiddo's milestones with the whole family as well as keep up with what is happening with those farther away family members. I do not participate in any fb group.
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    How far along today? How big is baby? - 26 weeks, size of a bunch of kale

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms - tired, wondering if my thyroid is off or my iron is low...going for my GTT this week and getting all that checked too. 

Appointments/US this week - GTT one day...gotta pick a day to go ugh 

Random Questions - nope!

Rants/Raves - nothing I can think of!

NBR: Facebook: Yay or nay and why? - yay! But closer to or after babies are here for sure. We moved a bit early last time (mind you our group moved to a private TB board early too due to some issues) and it’s since imploded twice. Just when you think you’ve weeded out the crazies, someone goes batshit. 

@zombiehoohaa sorry you’re having some concerning discharge...I hope your OB was able to ease your mind!
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    26 weeks Friday - kale? 

Nothing new really. Just noticing this baby likes to move a ton for a few days, followed by calming down and not moving much for a couple days. Messes with my mind. 

Tueaday - regular midwife appt followed by growth scan with the MFM. Should be interesting to see what he says about the fact that I basically ignored my GD while sick with the flu. I tried the best I could, but I was so sick and not able to eat much, the last thing I wanted to do was test my blood sugar, and I consumed an ungodly amount of honey and cough drops. Hoping he will give me a pass and of course hoping that baby is okay in there after all the stress my body has been under (and medications I’ve been taking). 

Random Questions
    Not today 

Rants/Raves
    Just worried about the baby. Not much movement today, and I’ve been doing Tylenol every 4 hours for severe sore throat, plus tamiflu, mucinex, and Benadryl for about 5 days now. It’s all okayed by the doctor but I can’t help but worry about what all this stuff might be doing to my baby. And hoping I am better tomorrow so I don’t have to take yet another sick day, and get even further behind on work. 

I use it...I would join a group for our board if it’s a secret/closed group. Preferably around/after babies are born though. 
  • Options
    zande2016 said:
     noticing this baby likes to move a ton for a few days, followed by calming down and not moving much for a couple days. Messes with my mind. 

I experience the exact same thing!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    nimmlenimmle member
    edited April 2018
    How far along today? How big is baby? 24w 2s. Cantaloupe

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms What’s with the earwax all the time. Also just bodily secretions. Ew.

Appointments/US this week Nada. Appointment next week. 

Random Questions  Trying to figure out how to keep the weight on check. My DR told me to slow down because I had a big
    month and gained about half of the pregnancy weight he wants me to gain over the whole pregnancy in 1 month (goal of 20 lbs). Seems a little ambitiously low but I started out a little overweight. I’ve been eating well, but it seems like it just keep adding lbs even though I’m not changing anything. Luckily I just launched my next show, Disney Song Out! So there will be more dancing this time. What are you ladies doing?

Rants/Raves Learning choreography to a song from High School Musical as a pregnant woman last night was amazing. Can’t wait to see what numbers they put me in. 

Yay...I love all your stories and look forward to hearing more :)
  • Options
    26 weeks as big as Kale I think it was this week. 

I have some like pelvic pain/hip pain starting last week so that’s super fun. And BH all the time. 

Nope not for 2 more weeks

Random Questions

Rants/Raves
    My bff had her baby over the weekend! It was super fun to get little peanut snuggles but now it feels like I have For Ever to get my own baby snuggles. I also feel like the only person in the world who had to wait post DD for baby (even though I know that’s 100% not true)
    NBR: Facebook: Yay or nay and why
    I’m all for a FB group. But I agree with someone above- it’s a bummer when the bump group goes completely silent before all the babies are born. Although in my last BMB I had my baby and missed the invitation to fb because I had pretty much ghosted after baby got here so I don’t want to miss it again this time!