Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

GTKY: Fave Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks (animated in general) movie: 

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 4/5

• How far along today? How big is baby? 
    26 weeks! Kale 

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms
    I have a lot of stretching and pressure really low. Like I thought maybe baby kicked my pubic bone and bruised it? But my sister told me its normal. Heart burn and acid reflux... but otherwise feeling great! I've actually really enjoyed pregnancy so far and hope that stays true for awhile! 

Next appointment is currently the 20th. That will also be the GD test. It's also the day of my grandma's memorial service so I might change it, but haven't decided yet. 

Random Questions
    None that I can think of right now.. 

Rants/Raves
    TW - death mentioned 
    My grandma passed away this week. She was 94 and fell last week. When I saw her last Friday she kept telling us how much she loved us and that she just wanted to go to Heaven. I got a call on Tuesday that she wouldn't make it through the day. It's been a rough month for the family as my aunt passed away a few weeks ago as well. 

I have no idea.. I asked DH and he said ratatouille! 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @MrsMiller8588 I'm so sorry for your loss! 

How far along today? How big is baby? 24 weeks, the size of a package of oreos.

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms: I have a lower right side pressure that kind feels like a tweaked muscle or something, I'm not quite sure. I've had some butt pressure along with some back pain so i think Baby Bern has just been laying in a weird spot on one side or something.Today I had some BH in the car and each BH was accompanied by some back pain, but it stopped when I got home and out of the car, nothing since. Something to keep an eye on, could have just been that my back was tweaked and the ute tightening just exacerbated it? PRegnancy is weird.

Appointments/US this week: Had a regular check up on Monday, nothing special. I hate my hospital still but nothing to be done about that. I have a fetal echo tomorrow so looking forward to that, and feeling surprisingly rosy about that. It's kind of the last hurdle. 

Random Questions: 

Rants/Raves:

My all time fave Disney movie is probably The Emperor's New Groove, but I really love animated movies in general. Ratatouille is really great actually, and I just recently saw Moana and could probably watch it repeatedly still. today we watched Trolls and it was so good too. I dunno, hard to choose! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I’m 24 weeks today. 

New symotims? I’ve got acid reflux for days. And days. And days. I have discovered that my prescription prenatal vitamins were making me throw up (I switched to over the counter gummies a couple weeks back. Forgot them the other day so while I was at work I took one of the prescription ones...NEVER again). Baby’s kicks are getting stronger and a couple have made me stop what I was doing. 

Appojntments/ultrasounds. I had my 24 week appointment on Monday. It was...ok. It was the first appointment since my follow up ultrasound and she, unfortunately, didn’t have much information. I have an appointment with the MFM on Monday to go over the results (and I’m hoping to do a better ultrasound). I just want to know for sure if baby girl has a cleft lip/palate and if so how bad it’ll be. Plus I want reassurance that the lateral ventricles are still normal size (they were on the high side of normal and the ultrasound report said we should be monitoring it)...basically I just want a happy and healthy baby girl. 

No questions. 
    Rants/raves: I get super frustrated and overwhelmed at work. I am trying to roll with things but finding it hard. Oh and we bought some baby stuff (big items) finally. So we have the stroller and husband’s car seat, pack n play, and high chair. Yay.

fave Disney movie:  the little mermaid of course!! 
  • @MrsMiller8588 I’m sorry to hear that. My grandmother passed away in January after falling and breaking her hip (she was on hospice and had been in and out of icu/the hospital since August). 
  • edited April 2018
    How far along today? How big is baby? 25 weeks and maybe a few days

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms still with the gross heartburn/gas, same tailbone pain

Appointments/US this week no appointments until later this month--but I have to reschedule it anyway to accommodate my son's speech therapy session. I think before that appointment I need to go do my GD 1-hour test

Random Questions 

Rants/Raves Rave: I was asked today to apply for a new position in another department by someone I would not have expected. I was flattered he thought of me and we had a good chat over coffee about the job. I am going to apply for it because regardless of what happens, I need the interview experience. I haven't had a formal interview in about 10 years. He is well aware of my pregnancy and kids and that didn't deter him from asking me to apply so that's a great sign. It would be full time, and would start about end of May, so the timing is a little tight for me...and thinking about going from hanging out with my kids 5 days a week to 2 days a week seems kind of crazy to me. So, for right now I'm just going to worry about the interviewing and see from there. 

I really like Storks. I can't remember what studio made it but it's just really funny to me and I highly recommend checking it out.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
    26 weeks... kale or a bowling pin...lol
    Nope just the same pulled muscle/pelvic pain I've had
    appointment Tuesday and US the following monday
    Random Questions
    none today
    Rants/Raves
    None this week :)
    The Little Mermaid... hands down. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• @MrsMiller8588 so sorry for your losses. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

27 weeks (today 27+1)
    just increased low back pain and having trouble moving around. My friend is due in 2 weeks and we compared bumps and I'm already bigger than she is. Terrified for the last 11 weeks with twins 
    one of the first weeks in a while with no appointments but have breastfeeding class and OB appointment next week then CPR class and MFM appointment the following week. Expecting to have appointments almost every week as third tri starts 
    Random Questions
    none I don't think 
    Rants/Raves
    A day late because yesterday was my 30th birthday. Feeling really old. Also finally pulled the trigger on announcing to the internet yesterday. Wasn't sure I wanted to but decided to do it-it was fun! Crazy to realize how many people had no idea. 
    I really liked the lego movie and wreck it Ralph. I'm more of a new school animated movie fan 
  • @devilcat139 happy birthday! I turn 30 this year too, less than a week after my due date.

How far along today? How big is baby?

27 weeks (today 27+1) - big bottle of SriraCha

Unfortunately I've gained more weight in this pregnancy than my other ones, so I feel like I'm more waddly than usual.

Had OB appt on Monday and gd test. Went fine. Right now I'm sitting waiting for my mfm appt. Hoping for good news today!

Random Questions

Rants/Raves
    I understand that my mfm Dr sees a lot of people, that she needs to spend time with her patients bc they are serious matters, and that she's called to the hospital all the time (it's right next door) but I really dislike having to wait 1+ hour every time to see her. Last time, I saw her 3 hours after my scheduled appt. I was hoping that if I got her first appt of the day it may not take as long. We are already 30 minutes past my appt.

GTKY: Fave Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks (animated in general) movie:  oh man. Hmmm.....I love all of the 90s movies. Lion King. Aladdin. Toy story. Etc.
  • Thank you @SmashJam @angleyeskkhr and @wysmom14

@SmashJam I don't really know what BH feel like or anything, but I think I get them in the car on the way home from work every day. It's like my stomach just gets tight.  Hopefully your back pain with it is nothing but keep us updated.

Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
    27 weeks, as big as lettuce? How specific 

Reflux for everything, been feeling run down for days.

Taking the 3hr GD test Monday morning.. Crossing everything that I don’t have it, but it could be worse. 

Random Questions

Rants/Raves
    DH and I bought him a car yesterday so we’re officially a two car household again! 
    Feels great to not have to plan everything with DH (the most forgetful man on earth) 

Our newest obsession is Coco, but I love the oldie/goodies.. I’ve seen The Lion King more times than I care to admit 
  • acunamatadaacunamatada member
    edited April 2018
    @MrsMiller8588 I’m so sorry for your loss! 

@SmashJam I’ve got a weird spot on my belly that feels like I tweaked a muscle, it almost hurt when my MW was pressing down on it with the Doppler yesterday. 

@angleyeskkhr I hope you get some good news Monday!

@flockofmoosen3 good luck with your interview! Options and interview practice is always good! 

@devilcat139 happy belated! And congrats on making your announcement!

@kc1293 that would drive me crazy(your doctor). I have to go to my appts with DS sometimes and every minute my doctor is late makes me want to pull my hair out. Yet if I showed up late they’d be allowed to cancel my appt! 
  • @MrsMiller8588 I am so sorry for your loss.

@flockofmoosen3 that’s great news! Congrats! It’s always good to keep your options open!! 

How far along today? How big is baby?
    26 weeks, as big as a head of Kale!

Just feeling baby more and more at night, and waking up more than before. 

Next check up is on tuesday. 

Random Questions
    Do you pack your DH’s things in your hospital bag? 

Rants/Raves
    Nothing now. 

Beauty and the beast by far!!! 

• @catftm2018 thanks! For your question, I think it's more important that your stuff is packed in an easy to carry bag than YH's. If you have enough room, a few things for him would be good to fit, but he can always go home to grab necessities when needed when you can't leave yet. MH went home a couple times to shower and take care of the dog. Probably would want to make sure that you don't pack two bags and grab the wrong one! Or just keep everything in your trunk ahead of time.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!