June 2018 Moms

Why My Pregnant Self is Crying (April)

We haven't had one of these threads in ages, but I have found myself getting crazy emotional lately. Must be third trimester hormones? 

Related image

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Why My Pregnant Self is Crying (April)

• Loading the player...
  • @kfren I'm glad to hear I'm not alone! I almost asked him to change the station because it felt overwhelming! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Aww! @Amphibious22 That is sweet!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • The day before yesterday, I was making chocolate chip cookies to include with my SIL's wedding gift, so they have a snack on the plane for their honeymoon.

It was late, I was tired, and right after adding the flour my mixer wouldn't turn back on. I told my partner I'd just do it by hand but he messed with it a couple minutes and tested his handiwork by turning it onto the pulse setting. Flour sprayed up EVERYWHERE. It was all over the countertop, floor, himself, the stovetop I had just cleaned, behind the bowl, etc. 

I legit burst into tears. Messy kitchen + imprecise flour measurement in cookie dough (which really can ruin a cookie) was apparently just too much. SO TERRIBLE. :blush:
  • I cried last night because I dropped some shredded cheese on the floor, and previously our little dog would have run right over and eaten it. She was a very good kitchen vacuum. But she passed away in September, so I had to pick up the cheese :( 
  • @bearmoons I'm so sorry! That makes me start to well up just thinking about it. I've got a little 4 legged vacuum too. Hugs!
  • @katelynrae86 thanks. We miss her every day, it's pretty boring without her!