June 2018 Moms
Options

Appointments (Week of 4/2/18)

Re: Appointments (Week of 4/2/18)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @LaceyBee522 oh mannnn weekly nst? In addition to reg ob appts?? My doc is two blocks away but I’d still be annoyed lol. 
  • Options
    @LaceyBee522 ugh. That totally blows. At least there is a semi game plan though! With DD it got so annoying towards the end with weekly appts with OB and weekly appts with MFM. 
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @LaceyBee522 I go see my cardiologist and take metoprolol.  Not sure how your experience may differ, but I was told from the beginning I am automatically signed up for weekly NST at 32 weeks so I shall be joining you soon on that. My doc is in a building that's kind of part of the hospital so I'm going to try and piggyback my visits because its going to get crazy! 
  • Options
    @LaceyBee522 I'm sure that's not what you were hoping to hear but at least you'll be on top of any serious changes. I begin weekly NST beginning at 33 weeks too... :(
  • Options
    FX for good results, @LaceyBee522 and @izza2!
  • Options
    @momac1919 Awesome! Congrats :)
  • Options
    @rnielsen321 did they give you an estimate of what he weighs now? I'm all kinds of interested in what other 30 weekers are weighing in at since my scan yesterday. I'm glad your doctor is up for letting you go early. A girl I work with just had an 11 pound boy a few months ago and she kept begging to be induced and they kept telling her size alone was not a qualifying factor. 

And yahoooo for the heartburn relief!
  • Options
    @amys614 - OB would not commit at this point... She said she would have a better idea after my scan in 10 days.  I have been measuring 5-7 weeks ahead for most of this pregnancy, but as we were a FET (5 day) then we know exact "conception" and so dating is really accurate. My DD was born at 36w6d weighing 8 lbs 12 oz and got stuck, forceps/vacuum to get her through, and they thought she may have damaged her shoulder.  Knowing that, this OB wants to avoid injury, which I believe is also part of the decision to go early. 

Mama to a wonderful DD - Sep 2015, Wife to my DH since 2011, 2 dogs, a cat, and hoping to add No. 2 in May/June 2018. Canadian.
    5 - IUIs, 3 - IVF retrievals, 2- failed transfers (fresh, and frozen), PGS on second IVF resulted in 1 perfect emby, and DD. 
    3rd IVF w PGS resulted in 3! perfect embys. 1st transfer - Sep 2017 2 more on ice. 
  • Options
    @rnielsen321 wow! That makes complete sense though, wanting to avoid injuries.