Options

Happy Easter!

Let's see all those little bunnies!

Re: Happy Easter!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy Late Easter!

• Options
    We had Abigail (and big brothers) baptism on Easter. 

*American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • Options
    Hello ladies. 
  • Options
     I'm very excited to announce. We are expecting again. I'm pretty sure the December birth month coub will not be as cool as this one.
  • Options
    @AshleyGemini24 Hey girl! Congrats on the news! I see quite a few of the Oct16 mama's floating around here lately in other new BMB's. I'm a Aug18'er now but am sentimental towards this BMB because who isn't when it comes to being their first. I didn't have FB when the transition happened so I miss hearing from everyone. Hope more will straggle by with an update every now and then!
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I wasn't able to connect on fb either. So i miss everyone too
  • Options
    @AshleyGemini24 Congratulations!!! O16 wasn't my first BMB, but it was the one I became most attached to. I honestly did not establish a relationship with anybody from my Aug15 BMB. Robert is SO big and handsome! He's going to be a great big brother :)

@brzvice How are you feeling lately? And how did V like that bunny?

@kmolleltz It blows my mind how much hair Abigail has!

@Ladybug2821 S looks a little overwhelmed by all those eggs! Haha Did she enjoy her Easter? 

We sure have some beautiful little ladies blossoming in this BMB <3 
  • Options
    @AllyTheKid She had a great Easter!  Girly just makes the funniest faces. I hope you and family had a great Easter as well.