Re: HDBD!!

• Options
    @kiwi2628 Padfoot is an awesome name! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jennybean80 Thanks! I love me some HP and since I couldn't get a black dog (at the time) and name him Padfoot, I went with a black cat for the name. Of course now I also have a scruffy black dog, lol.
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 I’m reading the series to DS1 right now, we’re on Prisoner of Azkaban. He LOVES it which makes me so happy :blush:
  • Options
    I plan on reading the series to SS and this little one. I'm due for a re-read!
  • Options
    @mamabearcj what app are you using? I love The little peach. 

DS 12/15/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    **It should also be added that Sirius Black is my very favorite character in Harry Potter.**
  • Options
    @sliztee Sirius Black was my favorite too! I was so disappointed in the actor they picked for the movies. Not at allll how I pictured him!
  • Options
    Laumb11 said:
    @mamabearcj what app are you using? I love The little peach. 
    Thank you!! It's called picsart I love it! Unfortunately you have to pay for the fancy pre done  stickers saying what size baby is each week but you can add text to your pictures for free so I put them together based off the sticker I like. Then I search through stickers and find a nice one I like that's free! It looks like a pre done sticker and I love that I did it myself. 
    It's a pretty user friendly app as well!

Not to keep the hp talk going on the pictures thread but I've never read the books... absolutely LOVE  the movies and sooo many people say the books are better but I don't want to read them and ruin the movies for myself.. silly I know
  • Options
    @kate-expectations that's such a cute suit!!!