Rants/raves/questions?

Any appointments this week?

GTKY: Any Easter or Passover plans?
*Siggy Warning*
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 3/27

• Options
    How far along are you/how big is baby?
    20 weeks! Baby is the size of a banana. And I will probably eat a banana this morning.
    How are you feeling?
    All those later pregnancy symptoms kicking in. Worse tailbone pain, short of breath, some heartburn, and leg cramps! I got them so bad last night. Still beats 1st Tri nausea, though. And my heartburn isn’t too bad yet.
    Rants/raves/questions?
    Feeling a lot more movement, excited to be “halfway”. TB says baby is ten inches long, and since DS was 20in long, it really does feel like halfway!
    Yes! My anatomy scan is today! I’m equal parts nervous and excited.
    Church is having a family event, then I’m singing in the choir. After we'll go to my parent’s house for lunch and DS will do an egg hunt. He did a small one last night with DH’s side of the family, and he picked up on it pretty quick! He wasn’t walking last year, so this feels like his first real Easter experience.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    21 weeks, an endive apparently.

How are you feeling?
    Okay I guess besides already feeling massive 

Rants/raves/questions?
    Not really except I am so done with work hahaha

Had a normal check up today - went well.  She's going to keep an eye on the baby for size.  He's perhaps a tad bit bigger right now :)  DS was too, so I am not alarmed.

Going to take DS to an egg hunt at a local farm and my DH is making me Steak Pie YUMMMM.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    F47F47 member
    How far along are you/how big is baby? 19 weeks / Mango or Tissue Box

How are you feeling? 
    I feel pretty good lately! My belly seems to have really grown the last few days, but I'm not uncomfortable yet.

Rants/raves/questions? 
    H and I have had some good sexy time this week, which makes for a change. I'm looking forward to him getting home from work (actually, more so looking forward to tonight when the kids are in bed). 

Nope. Anatomy scan is next week!

My H's mom, sister, BIL and their kids are coming over from England. They get here on Thursday and we'll be having Easter brunch at a restaurant. Then everyone but DS2 and me are headed to Great Wolf Lodge (big hotel/indoor water park). I'm staying behind because DS2 is only 17M and he'll be super annoying there, plus he won't sleep well in a pack n play and I'll just spend my whole time chasing him around since I can't ride the cool water slides. But! It means a whole day/night with just DS2 which will be fun for me. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

18 weeks, an artichoke
    How are you feeling?
    Pretty good. I’ve been getting some bad heartburn on and off, and my lower back hurts but overall I’m pretty I’m good.
    Rants/raves/questions?
    I got Hamilton tickets for this summer! I listen to the soundtrack all the time, so I’m super excited to go. I’ll be like 7 months pregnant though and I’m just hoping I don’t have to get up and pee too often.

Nope

GTKY: Any Easter or Passover plans? My sister is coming up for the weekend with my two nieces. She’s bringing me a ton of baby girl clothes and some other things. We’ll do Easter lunch at my parents on Sunday plus an Easter egg hunt for my nieces.

• Options
    20 weeks today baby is the size of a Bananna. 
    How are you feeling?
    Physically better was dry heaving in the shower this morning. UGH! 

Rants/raves/questions?
    Rant see appt 3/26 post. No energy to retype it. 
    See question above. 
    None as if yet, may bum around the house. 
  • Options
    22 weeks. Not sure the size. 

How are you feeling?
    Okay. Back pain but the massage I got totally helped today. 

Rants/raves/questions?
    none really. All my symptoms just seem worse this pregnancy and I hate that I already feel like I’m counting down until August and praying that this little boy is born in July. 

no, not until next Thursday.

We’re taking DS to an egg hunt/easter party at his church school on Saturday. My in laws are coming over Saturday to dye eggs and are also going with us. Sunday I think we’ll juat hide eggs and relax. 
  • Options
    @amac12999 I feel the same way. Especially this week my belly feels huge and I am sitting here thinking omg there’s still 4 months left. 

My Dr did tell me today it’s very likely I’ll have this one when I had DS too and then I started panicking like if I had it even earlier!
  • Options
    22 weeks, coconut. 

How are you feeling?
    Having terrible insomnia but other than that not too bad. I picked up a cough over the weekend and it’s driving me insane.

Rants/raves/questions?
    Loving my bump and the fact that I now look very obviously pregnant to the rest of the world. 

Nope. 

We do an egg hunt for DD on Easter morning in the house and usually go to MIL’s house for dinner. We also go to the zoo every year but I don’t know if it’ll be warm enough. 
  • Options
    20 Weeks - Banana
    How are you feeling?
    Haven't been sleeping well and I have carpal tunnel all of a sudden. Happy to be feeling tons of movement and to be halfway there though! 
    Rants/raves/questions?
    Already tired of people commenting about my new size. My big sister is gonna get cursed out the next time she calls me fat. She has not been able to successfully conceive and I'm as considerate as I can be but geesh, she's outta control. 
    Had our anatomy scan on Tuesday. We were Team Green but the technician couldn't hide that we're having a boy. I thought I would be upset, if the sex was ever revealed by accident but I was just too happy about having a healthy baby. 
    None. We moved recently and still haven't found a home church. Maybe we'll listen to a sermon online. 
  • Options
    @satin_doll I’m sorry you found out the sex but congratulations on the little boy! 
  • Options
    @satin_doll it is her job to have a poker face, how was she unable to contain herself? Sorry you found out with out wanting the news congrats on the healthy baby boy. 
  • Options
    satin_dollsatin_doll member
    edited March 2018
    @ssthomps Idk the proper way they do these things but she was trying to get snaps of the legs and feet and there was obviously a wee wee there. After a while, she just came out and said I just couldn't hide that. His legs were wide open like we could even see his scrotum.