August 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change March 26

Happy Monday.  I hope you all had a good weekend. 

How far along are you/how big is baby?

How are you feeling?

Rants/raves/questions?

Any appointments this week?

GTKY: Who is spring cleaning?  Any favorite tactics?
History and blog link in spoiler
2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
May 2020 FET; BFN
July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

Re: Monday Ticker Change March 26

• How far along are you/how big is baby? 19 weeks today.  He's the size of a mango (or zucchini if we are measuring legs)

How are you feeling? Pretty good.  I'm pooping almost every day now which is really exciting.  I have been feeling like my abs are sore lately which I assume is from my uterus expanding.  

Rants/raves/questions? We signed the lease for our new apartment but don't move until June 22 so I have to wait until then to put the nursery together.  I fully intend to have everything picked out and then purchase and schedule delivery for right after move in.  

Any appointments this week? Anatomy scan is tomorrow!  I can't wait to see him and this will be H's first time seeing the ultra-sound since week 7.  

GTKY: Who is spring cleaning?  Any favorite tactics? With my move coming up in a few months this was a selfish GTKY choice.  I have reserved the weekend of April 7/8 for discarding anything that 'doesn't spark joy'.  It's going to get messy kids. 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• How far along are you/how big is baby?19 weeks a mango.

How are you feeling? Still have to take unisom and b6 at night :/ and not feeling any movement so that’s kind of freaking me out a bit.

Rants/raves/questions? I wish I was having my anatomy scan this week.

Any appointments this week? Nope

GTKY: Who is spring cleaning?  Any favorite tactics? Nope lol. I don’t really know what this means? Do people deep clean every spring? I’m going through the kids toys if that counts lol

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @hfooter totally counts!  when is your AS scheduled? 

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• How far along are you/how big is baby? 21 weeks. Pretty darn big if I'm judging by my expanding stomach! 

How are you feeling?
    My hips and tailbone have been protesting this week.  I have to be careful standing up because of the tailbone pain. It's fine as soon as I'm standing. My feet are killing me, but I'm at Disney World and waiting on long lines on my feet all day. 

Rants/raves/questions?
    I'm also not feeling any movement yet, but my anatomy scan was last week and everything looked perfect. It's still early, so please don't worry. I was rally exited to wear my couple of cute maternity dresses in Florida this week since it's warm.

No, not for another 4 weeks. 

Yes, hire someone and get out of their way!   :D
    Me:32
    DH:45
    DSD: 20
    DSS: 18
    Team green baby due: Aug 6th, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you/how big is baby? 19 weeks. Four toed hedgehog.

How are you feeling? Pretty good except for yesterday. I was having a lot of uncomfortable cramping and back pain. More on the sides of my stomach than in the pelvic region. I think it's just things expanding cuz today I feel better.

Rants/raves/questions? Well I found out on Thursday that I have an anterior placenta this time around, so that explains the lack of feeling movement. Im starting to feel more when I lay down on my side, specifically at night. 
    I'm also getting really annoyed with not sleeping well. I don't know what to do for it, but I today and turn all night. 

Any appointments this week? Anatomy scan is next Tuesday, but nothing this week.

GTKY: Who is spring cleaning?  Any favorite tactics? We usually try to donate clothes and do dusting and stuff, but what I really want to do is hire someone before the baby comes, to do a deep clean. 
  • How far along are you/how big is baby? 20 weeks! Banana.

How are you feeling?
    Really good aside from occasional backaches and heartburn. 

Rants/raves/questions?
    Anyone have any experience/knowledge re low sitting placentas? Mine is just a little lower than they like, so not placenta previa but low enough that they want to do a follow up scan in 4 weeks. My OB didn't seem that concerned so I am trying not to be either.

Had our anatomy scan today, Baby looks good! 

I did a major cleaning a few weeks ago to get everything out of what will be the baby's room and move all my pre-pregnancy clothes out of my closet (because why bother looking at them every day). In general I am not the best at cleaning though.
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• kcdo1010kcdo1010 member
    edited March 2018
    I haven’t been posting as I don’t have a ticker (mobile) but decided I need to still
    post. Especially seeing how many of us are 19 weeks today! :)

How far along are you/how big is baby? 19 weeks- mango (yuck lol)

How are you feeling? Pretty good right now! I can’t complain much

Rants/raves/questions? Our weather is driving me crazy (Midwest). It’s 70, then thunderstorms, then snowing etc. I’ve been wearing hoodies and sweats and then last week we had a nice day so I wore leggings and a form-fitting shirt and the stares I got 
    :D 

Any appointments this week? Next week!!

GTKY: Who is spring cleaning?  Any favorite tactics? What is this cleaning you speak of!?! See my random post LOL
  • How far along are you/how big is baby?
    21 weeks — I don’t remember the fruit, it was something weird 

How are you feeling?
    I’m finally starting to feel better. Not great but getting better. It’s taken over 5 weeks! 

Rants/raves/questions?
    I don’t really have anything exciting happening 

no

I’ve already done my spring cleaning around January. I have a friend who is an organizer that kicks my butt into gear!! I am starting to nest though which is starting to look like buying all the things so I might need another spring clean soon lol 
  • How far along are you/how big is baby? 21w1d (I’m a day late here) endive.

How are you feeling? Not bad. Pretty tired but I think I might be getting too much sun.

Rants/raves/questions? I wish I could sleep better. And who TF schedules an app. for 8 am during spring break?!? Me because I’m an idiot.

Any appointments this week? AS right now!!!! Just waiting to be called back.

GTKY: Who is spring cleaning? Any favorite tactics? Not me! We cleaned the new and old houses while we were moving in December.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Late on the ticker change! 

How far along are you/how big is baby? 
    20 weeks, baby is the size of a banana (which is really funny because that’s the nickname DS gave her)!

How are you feeling? 
    Definitely feeling like I have more energy! Not much pregnancy-related discomfort, just dealing with discomfort in my right arm from the biopsy. My stitches came out Tuesday!

Rants/raves/questions? 
    Totally raving this week because my biopsy results came back negative! No melanoma found in the lymph nodes!!! My oncologist said there were some atypical cells in the margins they removed but he’s confident it’s all out. I see him in six months and just have to stick with my dermatologist appointments every three months!

Regular OB visit yesterday, so nothing really to report from that. Just got the script for my MRI to rule out placenta acreta. 

I am attempting to declutter this house room by room! I started with my closets; they were in bad shape. I’m getting those organized to hopefully make room for all of the stuff we need to get out of the future nursery. 
  • @mrs_drc_rn Great news about your biopsy!  What a relief.  

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Such great news about the biopsy!