December 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 3/26

Early Days for all, welcome to week 4! (This’ll be the only time I can say that for everyone, so imma say it.)

My parents are coming to visit in two and a half weeks. We’re normally social drinkers, so they’ll pick up right away. It’ll still be before my 8 week appointment, but I’m considering putting Son in a “big brother shirt” for daycare that day, so either they’ll pick him up from daycare or see him when he gets home. Maybe I’m overconfident, but everything seems to be exactly like it was when I was pregnant with Son.

How is everyone feeling? Nervous? Excited? Hopeful?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 3/26

• Options
    Well today is officially the 4 week mark for me.
    *TW*
    I have been feeling excited, but cautious. Then this morning, I woke up bleeding, so I’m not sure what’s going on. I plan to call my doctor when they open. My BFP’s were faint, so I am terrified this is the end.
  • Options
    Fx for sticky baby!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's not the 4 week mark until Thursday or Friday for me, but just wanted to chime in with my well wishes @katy0990 ! I really hope everything is okay. Keep us posted!
  • Options
    @celette482 & @maureenmce Thank you. I’m praying that all is still fine. I went this morning and had my blood drawn, so we shall see.