September 2018 Moms
Options

What My Pregnant Self is Eating 3/24

2»

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating 3/24

• Options
    @ashh2018 I try to avoid phthalates, BPA, parabens, etc. in food packaging and beauty/cleaning products as much as possible and have been moving to more natural products in general over the past few years. We don't buy a lot of packaged food, but do try to avoid cans with BPA when possible (I just Google to see which brands are BPA-free). The EWG is a great resource, as is the app "Think Dirty". With all that said, we aren't perfect and don't freak out and Google every single thing we buy, but try to do our best while still living life  :)
    Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• Options
    @stothi
    I vote you get a 3 day spa vacation after dh gets home, no cooking, cleaning, momming! Let dh get back in the groove all on his own and when you return refreshed the load will be easy to even out. 
    ...wishful thinking, I’m sure, but, gurl, you deserve it!  <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    jhjocelyn said:
    @stothi
    I vote you get a 3 day spa vacation after dh gets home, no cooking, cleaning, momming! Let dh get back in the groove all on his own and when you return refreshed the load will be easy to even out. 
    ...wishful thinking, I’m sure, but, gurl, you deserve it!  <3
    I'll take it!!!
  • Options
    @southernlady07 thanks for the resources, I’ll check that out! I’ve always tried to avoid BPA but to be honest I’ve never been very strict about avoiding anything!

@stothi I’ve been in that school of thought too. I’m not going to change my whole way of life and all the products I use! And I agree that you deserve a spa week haha