October 2018 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    I’ve got so many WTFs today...

WTF snow? It barely snowed all winter.

WTF DS you woke up at 6 on a snow day, but yesterday I had to drag you out of bed at 8.

TW!!!!!

WTF school shooting? The one that happened yesterday was in my community. I have friends that work at that school. I drive past there every day. It hits too close to home and I’m familiar with the families of the shooter and victim. 
  • Options
    I work in a pod-type office space that I share with 2 other women.  I don't know if I'm just on edge with being pregnant but one of them WILL NOT stop talking to herself.  Its soooo distracting and when she's not doing that, she's on the phone making personal calls.  Usually I can tune it out but holy cow, it's been awful the last couple weeks.  So anyway, the WTF, is that my other pod-mate was taking to another visiting coworker about something that was going on with her daughter who recently had a baby.  Coworker number one literally asked them to leave the room and finish talking somewhere else because it was too distracting to her. They stopped talking and awkwardly went back to what they were doing.  Now fast forward to right now.  Coworker number one has seriously been on the phone with her husband for 20 minutes(!) going on and on about her son's piano lessons.  Like wtf? I feel like I need to say something to her now.  
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    bel194 said:
    I work in a pod-type office space that I share with 2 other women.  I don't know if I'm just on edge with being pregnant but one of them WILL NOT stop talking to herself.  Its soooo distracting and when she's not doing that, she's on the phone making personal calls.  Usually I can tune it out but holy cow, it's been awful the last couple weeks.  So anyway, the WTF, is that my other pod-mate was taking to another visiting coworker about something that was going on with her daughter who recently had a baby.  Coworker number one literally asked them to leave the room and finish talking somewhere else because it was too distracting to her. They stopped talking and awkwardly went back to what they were doing.  Now fast forward to right now.  Coworker number one has seriously been on the phone with her husband for 20 minutes(!) going on and on about her son's piano lessons.  Like wtf? I feel like I need to say something to her now.  
    Honestly, you should. If she's going to be like that to other people, she should get the same treatment. 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    Wtf husband. You gave DD so many cranberries for lunch and now she woke up an hour early from nap. I'm going to take a wild guess that it's poop. 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    @chopchop25 I’m in MD. But WTF there was one in NJ too?
  • Options
    @cdepperschmidt yeah, right next to Princeton U, but no victims aside from the shooter so news stayed limited. Campus and the town are pretty integrated, and he holed up in the Panera. Cops took him out before he got to anyone else - thank goodness for super fast response times in a super small town, but the surrounding schools were all on lockdown.
  • Options
    @chopchop25 oh god, that’s crazy. I used to work at Princeton and got lunch at that Panera a lot! WTF is this country coming to?? 
  • Options
    I have a lot today too..
    Wtf lotion that exploded out of the bottle and got everywhere - my shirt, my pants, in my hair.. really?

Wtf wipe package that opened, except it ripped in a weird way that didn’t let me get the wipes out.. while I was still covered in lotion.

Wtf kid - you have a million toys and took an empty toilet paper roll to show and tell today. 

Wtf baby brain - I couldn’t remember the first letter of my last name to sign in at the dr today. Then I dumped my water down the front of my shirt instead of drinking it after my appointment.  

@cdepperschmidt yikes, that’s scary
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    WTF 7:30am training?! I live an hour away and have daycare drop off, my 4:45am alarm was not a nice sound this morning.
  • Options
    @kimberbeep or tell her you guys were planning to be surprised and it may make her feel bad for assuming you sent it to her for her 'educated' guess instead of just sharing the excitement with them. Either way I hope she's wrong with you lol
  • Options
    My WTF is to this cold that appeared. I swore the cough was just from all the puking, but now I have a non stop runny/congested nose and a horrible headache. Of course the few things I can take are doing NOTHING to help. 
  • Options
     Wtf to working out.  I was feeling really good today so I decided to try a yoga workout. I modified just about everything I did and completely skipped 1/4 of it.  It was a 30 min workout.  Now I feel like crap and am exhausted.  I had plans to clean this place up since I was feeling good today and now I’m parked back on the couch, trying not to completely neglect my kids by falling asleep. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I swear fruit has tasted 10x better since my BFP. Today my amazing Cuties that tasted amazing yesterday were meh. Also high pulp orange juice. Meh today. Argh I want my amazing tasting fruit back!!