Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO 3/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
BFP: 4/20/2018
EDD: 12/29/2018

Re: WTO 3/21

• Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, DTD, CM

R/R: Rant: This stupid snow is ruining my plans! I won't be able to make it to the gym today. :( I'd probably attempt it if my DH wasn't home and telling me no.

CS/Q: I've ha EWCM two days and watery CM today and no positive OPK yet. Haven't done one yet today, but I imagine that will be negative too.

GTKY: What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Go to the gym, read, watch an episode or two on Netflix, hang out with DH and DS.

• Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD:

WAYDTGKU:
    all the things

R/R:
    We skipped sexy time last night. I was just way too tired to the point my eyes were burning. And on top of that MH was staying late at work so I said screw it. We went all out last cycle and it didn’t work so what’s the point in doing it again this cycle. We’ll HIO tonight instead. I don’t even know if I’m Oing early again or not. I did have some EWCM today, so maybe a positive OPK tonight or tomorrow. The last couple short cycles I didn’t have any EWCM before/during O, it did show up a few days after though. Maybe this will be more of a normal cycle for me. FX IT’S A SIGN!!!

CS/Q:
    nope

During the winter I usually just hang out inside read a book, do a puzzle, watch Netflix. During the summer I’m always outside. I love hiking, camping, kayaking, walking the dogs, reading a book in the sun. Any excuse to be outside I am all for it. Oh I can’t wait for patio season!!!!

@adorkablepixie Thanks for getting this started today! FX you have a positive OPK tonight. Maybe I will too and we can be cycle buddies!
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 15

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: BD PNV OPK BBT charting preseed

R/R: hoping to get a peak OPK tomorrow. Ready to be in the TWW! WTO is stressful. I don't enjoy trying to time BD. I'm really hoping my OBGYN will agree to begin the testing needed before i can head to the RE if I'm not KUd this cycle. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Read
  • @AdorkablePixie Sorry you can’t get to the gym today. This weather is crazy. I hate March.

@LJMoon6 I’m kinda in the same boat but I think my cycle is going long. I think I’m gonna say screw it to hio tonight because I’m so tired and hope for tomorrow.

@Kath525 I feel the same about wto. The pressure to hio every night is just exhausting to me, even though I’m glad after. The lead up just makes me tired to think of it lol.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: Opk, preseed, pnv

R/R: I’m actually grateful for the snow today because it means mh is home and that was very much needed today.

CS/Q: Still getting negative Opk so I don’t know what’s going on. I was so regular for months before I started ttc and now that I’m trying my cycle is all wonky.

Spend time with my family, if I have a moment to myself I try to read but mostly I end up watching Netflix because I’m lazy.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD:2

WAYDTGKU: All of the things 

R/R: This week is super long and if I never stock take again it will be too soon. my manager is buying the two pharmacies on the island outright and as I am her 'right hand woman' i get to stay late getting stuff organised and will be there when the current majority owners do the final checks for support. It will be so worth it in the end and my boss deserves to be in charge properly as she has worked so hard for so long, but I am bloody tired.
    I am making an effort to be closer to my family, not that we aren't close but **TW loss --------- since my mmc and D&Cin november in which they were amazingly supportive--------------TW end***  I have just been a bit withdrawn and one of my sisters called me out on it basically as something I have done for years. I just don't want to bother them. Anywho, I have been texting them not just rubbish days but shit that happens at work and making an effort to be the one that calls, the other day I was super emotional and actually told my mum about it. It feels great, I live far away enough I don't see them all the time and its nice to feel closer.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? TV mainly, but I have been trying to read a bit more lately as it is something I used to do all the time. Also crochet but I am waiting on yarn at the moment.
  • @AdorkablePixie Sorry the snow is ruining your plans!
    @LJMoon6 I hope this cycle is more normal for you! It's so stressful to be ttc and have your cycles go all wonky.
    @Kath525 Fx this cycle is it for you and you don't have to head to the RE! If you do go that route, there is a wealth of knowledge here for you to draw on though.
    @rosebud332 Watch any good shows on Netflix lately?
    @lokibear89 That's awesome that you're feeling closer to your family. It's so hard to reach out and work on those relationships when you're struggling, but it sounds like you're doing an amazing job. What kinds of things do you like to crochet?
    ---------------------------------------

Month/Cycle: 13/15 (2 benched)

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: all the things except medical intervention

R/R: I saw the second therapist this afternoon. I think I'm going to go with the first one. The one today has personally experienced IF, including multiple unsuccessful IVF cycles, but she seemed like she had ideas about what I should do with my IF treatment, rather than just being there to support me as I figure things out. She also kept making assumptions about MH and how he's handling this that I didn't appreciate. Super glad I saw two different people! I'm debating whether or not to see a third or just to go with the person I like so far.

CS/Q: Not much to see yet.

GTKY: What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? I'm trying to rediscover some hobbies. I've let a lot of this go in my struggle to cope with IF. I do love to crochet, and should probably do more of that. I also like cooking and playing board games.
  • @darkstar42 I’ll pretty much watch anything at this point. :) Recebtly I watched the crown and I really like it a lot more than I expected. Now mh and I are watching broadchurch and it’s excellent.
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @rosebud332 I <3 broadchurch!!! And pretty much anything else with David Tennant. :) I'll have to give the crown a try. We've been watching Black Mirror this last week, and it's really good, if a bit intense.
  • @darkstar42 I love David Tennant too! That’s why we initially started watching. And I wanted to see the new doctor as well (doctor who). If you like black mirror you should check out electric dreams on amazon. I have heard it is similar and we watched and some of them were really good.
  • @darkstar42 I have a blanket that I am kinda working on in the background but just bought a pattern for a comfy cardigan to wear around the house and got some patterns for some amigurumi which I have never tried before.
  • @LJMoon6 No positive OPK for me yesterday, how about you?? You'd think with three days of EWCM I'd get one soon, but so far nothing.

I like to be outside too, when it's not sweltering hot. I haven't been camping in so long! I like camping but DH does not, so I never get to go because I have no one really to go with.

@Kath525 I am hoping to get a positive OPK sometime soon too. Either that or my body/this EWCM is playing tricks on me.

@rosebud332 This weather is crazy. It's funny how our bodies work. For years we try to prevent pregnancy and it seems like our bodies work fine, then we try like hell to have a baby and our bodies are like oh, wait a minute.. let me screw up now.

@darkstar42 I'd probably just go with the one I like so far. That's presumptions of the therapist making assumptions about how your DH feels. That's not her place.