WTF Wednesday 3/21

Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday 3/21

• WTF is wrong with people?
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/19/us/austin-explosions-latest/index.html

This whole situation is so unreal to me - it's like watching a real-time version of CSI or Criminal Minds or something. Thoughts going out to those in and around Austin and those that were affected by the bombings. And I have everything crossed that this monster of a human being didn't leave any more bombs.

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • WTF Snow! I know we haven't had it as bad as other places but I am just sick of the winter. I almost fell about 57 times on the way to the bus stop. I am pretty sure the city ran out of salt or something because even the roads in the heart of the city are covered. And the snow keeps coming down.  
    Maybe I should WTF my self too because clearly I am miserable today! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Wtf losing another day of spring break due to snow, and it's not even snowing badly. 

Wtf DD having an accident at school this morning. She's been potty trained since she turned two. It happens. I know it happens, it's normal, and she's obviously not in trouble, but now I get to clean up whatever poop or pee out of teeny tiny undies when she gets home. 
  • @mrsbubbles-2 My DH is in Austin this week for work and last night he texted me after they found that "incendiary device." He was watching ATF and FBI vehicles fly down the highway. 
  • @Firemanswife11 - I'm so glad he's ok! it must have been stressful and scary having him down there right now. I just can't wrap my head around it.

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • +1 to wtf snow. Winter go away!!! Ugh. 
  • Apparently the Austin bombing suspect is dead after a bomb detonated in his own vehicle. If so, that's some poetic justice.

Hopefully that's the case and it is the bomber himself, and not just some random victim with one of his packages.
  • So I just briefly checked work email on my phone since I’m technically in charge because my boss is on vacation. It’s a closed snow day so we aren’t required to work but of course I have an email from my coworker that drives me batty asking if I’m able to log into VPN to work today. Um no, im not working. Can’t you enjoy the snow day?? She doesn’t have anything pressing to do and we’re getting paid regardless so....relax. 
  • WTF to being sick while pregnant. Sinus infection and nausea. Thank God for good doctors and a Z Pack. But seriously, I didn't get sick with my last one and this is just brutal! 
  • I am so glad they caught the bomber, there has been this crazy intense negative energy all around town (definitely surreal like Criminal Minds!) and everything just feels lighter this morning. Fingers crossed he didn't hide or mail any additional bombs in the last 24 hours and hopefully it will all be all clear soon. 
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Wtf at the case of food poisoning I have or whatever it is on top of forgetting to take unisom and b6 last night so I’m also nauseous. 

Im also mad I still have to take unisom and b6 at 18 weeks!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • WTF to my students today. They were bouncing off the walls. Today was very rough, and I just want to drink a glass of wine, or two or three, and go to sleep. But obv that’s not happening. So instead I’m drinking white grape juice while pretending it’s wine, helping DH work on the laundry room / half bath remodel, and helping DS with his homework. Hopefully everyone will be ready for bed by 8pm at the latest. 
  • WTF myself. I am so tired and worn down, all I want to do is sleep. Trying to get the motivation to clean, and it's nowhere to be found. Sleep sleep sleep.
  • WTF self. I got a cookie with my Subway earlier and wasn't ready to eat it after my sandwich so I moved it to the side of my desk. I got lost in a mountain of accounting nightmares and just went to grab my cookie and couldn't find it. I apparently felt it was a March Purchase Order and filed it as such. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • WTF to my mom and step dad right now. I just can’t deal. I usually handle them fine, but there condescending and criticizing ways are getting to me. This pregnancy is making them less tolerable. I sent them a pic of my ultrasound and my step dad said “wow your dad’s has strong genes” and he wasn’t saying this to be nice. They say random rude ish like this all the time. Today I just couldn’t deal and broke out in tears. Poor DH didn’t know what to say except for they are douches. 
  • WTF why didn’t I know sudafed could keep you awake at night? I wouldn’t have taken it at night if I had known! I should have know this, dang it. now I can’t sleep, and DS doesn’t know the definition of sleeping in  :s
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• WTF LADY BURNING MY SKIN OFF FOR
    EYEBROW WAX. THE DAY BEFORE I LEAVE FOR MY FLORIDA VACAY. GAWD. 
  • hfooter said:
    Wtf at the case of food poisoning I have or whatever it is on top of forgetting to take unisom and b6 last night so I’m also nauseous. 

Im also mad I still have to take unisom and b6 at 18 weeks!

STUCK IN THE BOX

I'm still taking it too :( I had to take it the entire time of my last pregnancy. I went to the hospital for PTL at 33 weeks and didn't have it with me. They asked me if I thought I still needed it. I wasn't sure but I thought, it'd probably be ok to skip a dose. Nope - threw up everywhere! They hooked me up to iv anti nausea stuff and I continued the meds at home until the very end. 
  • @hfooter I’m 20 weeks today and still puking. I’m having nausea & gagging even with the anti-nausea meds I have. Food smells or driving/riding in a car makes it worse. It’s miserable.