1st Trimester

Headaches

I have had horrible headaches. I can't concentrate so it's hard to get through the workday. Does anybody have any suggestions to help with the headache. I don't want to have to take Tylenol all the time. Thanks in advance

Re: Headaches

• Make sure you're drinking enough water as dehydration can cause headaches.

Not sure what your feelings are on caffeine (both in general and during pregnancy) but as someone who drinks coffee while not pregnant I have to at least have one small cup every morning or I end up with horrible headaches. This pregnancy skipping coffee sent me straight to migraines. My OB practice follows the 200mg cut-off for their recommendation so I just make sure to stay under that each day.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • I would agree with @DanyTargaryen.
    Me: 43  Hubs: 42 
    Married My BFF 3/22/10
    3 Beautiful Girls: 17, 21, 23 (previous marriage)
    Tubal Reveral: 10/12
    Ecoptic: 3/13 (Lost Right Tube, Left Tube Blocked)
    IVF #1: 3/14  = BFN 
    IVF #2: 3/15  = BFN
    IVF #3: 6/15  = BFN
    FET#1: 11/17 = BFN
    Endometrial Scratch: 2/18
    FET #2: 3/18  = BFP! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I suffer from Migraines and have been experiencing them continuously with this pregnancy. My OB suggested a cup of caffeine a day and Tylenol. Also, speak to your OB about Reglan. I was recently prescribed it and it helps tons
  • I agree with having a little caffeine daily. One cup of coffee a day helped me with a similar issue during my first pregnancy.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg