Milestone Monday — The Bump
July 2017 Moms

Milestone Monday

Happy Monday! I'm struggling to think of one today, far too sleep deprived. Not really a milestone but he's getting so much better at eating (and pooping). He's had meatloaf, beef stew, pea soup, salmon, risotto, quinoa, quiche and a ton of fruits and veggies. 
I'm going to start putting more milk in my pumped bottles because I'm getting worried he taking in less milk when I get home. He's so distracted when he eats and has been sleeping poorly, will see if this helps. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
WeddingNotes13

Re: Milestone Monday

• CPR79CPR79 member
    His roseola cleared up quickly thankfully but now it looks like he might be cutting 4 top teeth all at once!   He's generally happy during the day but hasn't been sleeping well (I'm honestly torn on your 'would you rather' on that front @jkbrownstein).  

An actual milestone though: he can now go from laying down to sitting by himself and from sitting to laying down, but that's still more like falling, he needs to control it a bit better.  I don't think crawling is far behind!
    WeddingNotes13
  • @cpr79 I'm glad he's doing better! Crawling is probably close, my LO used laying to sitting transition to help himself move forward before he was crawling. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    virginiaunicorn11
  • Loading the player...
  • LO is trying to pull himself up now! He can also scoot backwards and in circles. No crawling forward yet! 
  • My baby is crawling! (She was born end of June.) And she finds “no no” to be HILARIOUS  :|
    jkbrownstein
  • @virginiaunicorn11 I thought my almost 9 month old was the only one who thinks “No” is hilarious. Haha. She’s already defiant. What am I going to do during the toddler and teenage years?!