October 2018 Moms
Options

Sunday Funday

What did you accomplish this weekend?

What are you looking forward to this week?

Re: Sunday Funday

• Options
    I didn't get much accomplished this weekend.

This week I'm looking forward to seeing my friends who I haven't seen in a few months!
  • Options
    Got my hair cut and went shopping with my husband to get him some new shoes! He desperately needed them.

Looking forward to hopefully receiving my NIPT results and I have a an OB appointment on Thursday! Getting closer and closer to that second trimester. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    chopchop25chopchop25 member
    edited March 2018
    Accomplishments: Ate enough to feed an army. I call that an accomplishment even if the scale doesn't agree.
    Also blocked all day today to do work, but I think I just finished a 'good enough' draft in about an hour and got ahead on some other work. I could crush a lot more today, too, but I'm going to put it off.
    And caught up with my old work team last night which was a blast. No one said anything about me not drinking, so I sort of assume they've all figured it out and are just being polite enough not to say anything until I'm ready.

Looking forward to: I hate saying this, but just getting through the week. I have a massive presentation tomorrow and a few major deliverables for my boss due by end of week-ish. Not trying to rush the week, just excited to have this all under my belt and not have to stress over it for a few days while boss is away.

• Options
    @kiwi2628 Hooray for living patients!
  • Options
    chopchop25chopchop25 member
    edited March 2018
    @kiwi2628 ohhh I love a good dinner party! What are you making?
  • Options
    @chopchop25 enchiladas- vegetarian, chicken and beef with pecan pie for dessert 
  • Options
    One of my friends had a baby so I’m currently making some taco soup for her family.  So excited for some baby snuggles!  I want this week to fly!  Our first appointment is next Wednesday, and I feel so far behind!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yesterday we tackled the yard and made it play friendly for the toddler so more I hoping for nice weather.

This week I'm looking forward to camping!! It's our annual camping trip with friends and i can't WAIT. And then next weekend is my birthday with another campout trip so I'm stoked. Now i just have to figure out what to pack
  • Options
    Yesterday was a busy day with SS. He had TBall at 9 and then we went to my parents so he could play with my brother all day. We went and did a craft at Michael's too. We spent the be evening at home waiting for Daddy to get home from work. Today I'm doing nothing. Is actually really nice out, so I should go work in my garden to get it prepped for spring.

This week is my first ultrasound and I am so excited!! I also have a glucose test. I'm not as excited about that.
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 that sounds DELICIOUS.
    @theglitteredpterodactyl ugh so jealous of your camping. I can't wait until the weather is nice enough here to be back out in the woods.
    @sammierose464 Ugh, good luck on the glucose test. Yay for first u/s! So excited for you!
  • Options
    @chopchop25 this first camping trip takes place with heated cabins and electricity so ours pretty cushy. My babydaddy partner is not a fan of camping so for a long time this was the only camping trip of the year but my newer partner loves camping as much as I do and I just can't wait for all the adventures! Both of us are turning 30 this year and we both want to celebrate it on the top of a mountain so i can't wait!
  • Options
    We love to camp too. We are supposed to go for a week in July and I'm nervous about laying on an air mattress in a tent for a week at 6 months Prego.
  • Options
    @jennybean80 that's so cute! Happy birthday to your little one!
  • Options
    I cleaned out my closet and packed away all the clothes I won't be able to wear during my pregnancy. Now I won't have to ruffle through clothes that make me feel fat and just can focus on the clothes I can wear! 

Looking forward to telling DH Aunt this week. She will he so thrilled and will start her knitting frenzy of baby blankets and outfits. 
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    Managed to hang out with friends this weekend and survive a sober St. Patrick’s Day in a town that gets really into celebrating. I thought giving up drinks would be difficult since I love going out and having a drink or two with friends but it’s been surprisingly not an issue - probably because the smell of alcohol makes me gag. Also managed to go for a walk today since it’s finally sunny out and I’m not so tired I’m falling asleep all over the place! 

Excited/anxious for our first ultrasound this week. Not sure what to expect but I know I will have so much more peace of mind when I get to see that little one’s heartbeat! 
  • Options
    mamabearcjmamabearcj member
    edited March 2018
    Went to a friends baby shower yesterday with my mom and she got lots of ideas for mine from it so that's good!! (I know it's happening but the day will be the surprise)

Looking forward to my first appt on Thursday but sad DH won't be able to get time off from work so the rest will have to work around his schedule so he can go if he wants!

Edited because the app likes to eat the 2nd half if my responses..
  • Options
    Yesterday I cleaned the ceiling fans, vents, and top of the cupboards. The weather was a bit warmer and I’m really in the spring cleaning mood, but it’s so hard with a tornado following behind me.

Then we grabbed lunch with some friends and walked around downtown. It was still a little chilly so we took DD to the animal shelter to see the animals instead of the zoo. She loved that she could touch the cats and the dogs gave kisses. 

I’m looking forward to sleep and hopefully a quick work week.
  • Options
    Wow, I’m impressed with how productive many of you were! 

This weekend I did catch up on some homework, but I am still about a week behind  :/ I took a nap each day and had brunch today with MH so I count that as a win!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    I folded all the loads of laundry that I’ve been avoiding for a couple of weeks, snuck out of a lunch date with DH and actually did some grocery shopping. 

DH and I are both taking the week off to spend the second week of spring break with the kids. Hello IKEA and householdd projects!
  • Options
    No accomplishments this weekend other than sitting on my booty. Nausea is back with a vengeance, so taking it easy. Great job to all of you ladies who were so active this weekend! 
  • Options
    @theglitteredpterodactyl so jealous of your camping plans! I love camping so much. Looking forward to warmer weather and getting out there myself! Have fun!

I managed to work out quite a bit between prepping for a hearing tomorrow. I went running yesterday and rock climbing and swimming today. I honestly feel like a super hero. Great stress release! Now back to work.. 

What are you looking forward to this week?
    My OB appointment on Thursday! The waiting game is the worst!!

• Options
    @missmaehurt I’m impressed! I’m not even thinking about those kind of tasks. 

This weekend I caught up on bills and laundry. Although I still have 4 loads to fold. I’m also happy because yesterday I felt well enough to go out to brunch and take ds to a st paddy’s day event.

Im looking forward to this week being over. I’m super busy and spring break is next week! Also, baby appointment on Tuesday.
  • Options
    I cleaned out my closet which was a nightmare! Lol looking nice and organized now.

Today had a great day with DS. Weather was nice, we went on a hike with the dog and got him a new pair of Nike's for Spring/summer :) 
  • Options
    @nasalot188 we had a very similar weekend except the new shoes! Today was such a nice day for a hike with my puppers after cleaning that closet!  :)  
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    @chyvie Yes! Loving this weather. Hope it sticks around :) 
  • Options
    It was gorgeous today in MI! I'm sad it'll be in the high 30s/low 40s for the next week now.
  • Options
    It was gorgeous today in MI! I'm sad it'll be in the high 30s/low 40s for the next week now.
    Crazy! That’s too cold for my blood. It’s been in the 70s this week and will hit mid 80s this week. 
  • Options
    edited March 2018
     Saturday DH and I went out for St Patrick’s Day in Denver with a bunch of friends. I drank my pink lemonade and had sober fun and was DD for us. Today I decorated the mantle for Easter, took the dog for a 3 mile walk, did meal planning and grocery shopping, cleaned the stove, and did 2 loads of laundry. It felt good to finally have a day where the MS wasn’t overwhelming. And I’m glad I enjoyed the weather with the walk today bc it is currently snowing now with up to 8 inches of accumulation tonight! 

What are you looking forward to this week? Friday’s ultrasound!! :) 

Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10.13.18
    baby #2 due: 7.14.20

• Options
    This weekend I did some paperwork while DH went and had some guy time with his BIL. Went out to eat and grabbed a few things together we needed from the store. Sunday church, shopping for a few tops to hide the bump yet until we announce, an hour and half nap (amazing! Only napped while pregnant when I was sick). Made dinner with DH and we couldn't sleep as the dog kept snoring and then I got super nauseated. Finally went away and no puking and then I was dealing with a leg cramp.

This week? Doing some baking/cooking today and hopefully some relaxing. This week is going to go fast and I have some crazy work coming up. Next week Monday we hopefully get to hear the heartbeat!! 
  • Options
    All You ladies talking about how nice the weather is has me jealous!! When I left my house yesterday morning it was -20° and got up to about 18°... talk about cold!
  • Options
    We love to camp too. We are supposed to go for a week in July and I'm nervous about laying on an air mattress in a tent for a week at 6 months Prego.

our son's big cub scout campout is the last week in August in the Porcupine Mountains...that should be an adventure. ;)
  • Options
    our son's big cub scout campout is the last week in August in the Porcupine Mountains...that should be an adventure. ;)
    At least the Porkies are gorgeous! Lake of the Clouds is such a beautiful view.