August 2018 Moms
Options

Fri-YAY Ticker Change 3/16

Stolen from Wednesday...

How many weeks are you/baby's size?

How are you feeling?

Any appts this week?

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY: What movie can you watch over and over again?
Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Fri-YAY Ticker Change 3/16

• Options
    How many weeks are you/baby's size? 18 weeks - Nintendo Game Boy

How are you feeling? Good but tired. Sleep is for the weak apparently

Any appts this week? Anatomy scan a week from today!! (OMG!)

Rants/raves/questions? Just cruising along here. DH is still looking for work and it's hard but I'm trying not to complain about it too much here. But the weather is supposed to be somewhat descent this weekend so we're going to take DS to the park!

GTKY: What movie can you watch over and over again? My answer to these questions always comes back to Harry Potter lol! But also the newer Star Trek movies, we watch the 3 about once a year.
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for starting this @mrsbubbles-2 I actually forgot it was ticker day! 

How many weeks are you/baby's size? 17 a Large McDonalds Fries...mmmmm

How are you feeling? Tried as always. And huge. So big and tired! 

Any appts this week? Nope. Not until my AS on the 5th and regular appointment on the 6th. 

Rants/raves/questions? Not really anything I can think of.

GTKY: What movie can you watch over and over again? I could watch Star Wars (4, 5, 6) the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Constantine (I have no idea why but I love that movie) over and over. God there are so many more that I can't think of! DHs favorite movie is The Thing with Kurt Russell and we watch it at least twice a month. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks are you/baby's size? Gosh, can you tell it's Kid2?  I forget how many weeks I am and have to consult my app.  17w, Baby is a game console

How are you feeling?  Fine.  actually full, I just ate a Wendy's frosty.  No shame.

Any appts this week?  Yesterday.  Everything is looking good. 

Rants/raves/questions? I can't think of anything

GTKY: What movie can you watch over and over again?   Coyote Ugly, Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, Titanic, I could keep going.  There are so many great ones!
  • Options

How many weeks are you/baby's size? 18 weeks, an artichoke 

How are you feeling? Thankful I didn't catch DS' flu. Also tired. 

Any appts this week? Nope

Rants/raves/questions? I've been trapped in my house for 5 of 6 days. Help me. 

GTKY: What movie can you watch over and over again? Not really a movie person  but I've watched all the seasons of Dexter like 5 times. 
  • Options
    How many weeks are you/baby's size? 18 weeks. Artichoke according to The Bump

How are you feeling? Pretty good.  Had a scare last week, almost passed out due to overheating.

Any appts this week? Nope had one on Tuesday go back on the 3rd for another ultrasound because they were unable to see all 4 chambers in the heart.

Rants/raves/questions? DS is finally sleeping in his own bed again all night after trying for 3 months.  He would not sleep in his crib or toddler bed.  We put him in a spare double bed we have and finally my husband and I have our bed back.

GTKY: What movie can you watch over and over again? A League of Their Own.
  • Options
    How many weeks are you/baby's size? 
    18 weeks! Artichoke

How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good!  Quite hungry.  I feel like I could just keep eating non-stop.  But eventually I get heartburn and know I've eaten too much.

Any appts this week? 
    Nope.  Not until my anatomy scan in 2 weeks.

Rants/raves/questions? 
    As always, ever so glad it's Friday.  At this point, I'm too tired to think of anything.  Except I'm quite pleased to have posted my Friday update on Friday.

GTKY: What movie can you watch over and over again?
    Oh, I love A League of Their Own.  I've seen it so many times.  
    I'm going to say That Thing You Do.  I used to watch it all the time.  But we owned it on VHS, and haven't owned a VCR in several years.  So I actually haven't seen it in a while.  I need to fix that.
  • Options
    calimom2524calimom2524 member
    edited March 2018
    Catching up and I wanna play since I wasn't around on Friday! 

How many weeks are you/baby's size? (now I'm) 18w3d and baby is apparently the size of a tall frappuccino. 

How are you feeling? Better today than I was Friday, that's for sure. However none of it was pregnancy related haha

Any appts this week? Nope! But next week I have my A/S and an OB appt so I'm excited for that.

Rants/raves/questions? Not really, I think y'all have read all of my rants from the weekend. 

GTKY: What movie can you watch over and over again? I have several! The Holiday, Mean Girls, Bad Moms, A League of Their Own, 10 Things I Hate About You, Valentine's Day, Coyote Ugly, Pretty Woman (yup, stole both from @livinthesunnylife but they're def true) and SO many others I can't think of right now. I love movies. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    SecretstaplerSecretstapler member
    edited March 2018
    @calimom2524 I'm so glad you're feeling better and are back to normal updates.  I hope you don't have to see an emergency room again for a very long time.
  • Options
    @calimom2524 I'm so glad you're feeling better and are back to normal updates.  I hope you don't have to see an emergency room again for a very long time.
    Thank you! It would be super if I didn't see a hospital again until baby girl makes her appearance. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker