August 2018 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 3/14

How many weeks are you/baby's size? 

How are you feeling?

Any appts this week?

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY: What movie can you watch over and over again?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 3/14

• How many weeks are you/baby's size? 

18 weeks - an artichoke or a tall frappucino from Starbucks.  I'd kill for one of those.

How are you feeling?

Heartburn sucks. Other than that, feeling pretty good.

Any appts this week?

Nope, nothing until A/S on 3/29.

Rants/raves/questions?

I got nothing this week.  Feeling really boring.

I'm not a huge movie buff, but I will definitely watch any of the Harry Potter movies if I find them on TV.  A good HP marathon always makes my weekend better!  I'm really missing finding it on Freeform though.  We have HBO, but they just don't play the movies as often as Freeform did.

• How many weeks are you/baby's size?  20w, Belgian endive

How are you feeling? Pretty good, starting to waddle when my bladder is full and to strongly dislike bending. I make a lot of noises now when I have to sit or get up lolol.

Any appts this week? I saw baby girl again this morning for my follow-up US. It was very brief. She still has the bright spot on her heart which I wasn't thrilled to see, but trying to reassure myself that it's probably nothing (based on Dr. Google), since the NIPT effectively ruled out Down's.

Rants/raves/questions? I just booked a weekend family trip for 29.5 weeks pregnant at Great Wolf Lodge and then the Zoo. Am I crazy? I'm hoping being in the water will be soothing with the big belly and all. Zoo will probably suck with all the walking.

GTKY: What movie can you watch over and over again? Mr. Holland's Opus is a feel-good classic for me.

• Loading the player...

18 weeks. Artichoke.

How are you feeling?

Exhausted. It’s like one day I have energy and then none the next.

Any appts this week?

Midwife appointment tomorrow for my monthly check up  

Rants/raves/questions?

Would you send your kid to preschool if they had a terrible cough but no other symptoms? 

Ooh, I agree with Mr Holland’s Opus. I also love The Sound of Music, The Wedding Singer, and stupid teen movies from the 90s like Bring It On, Center Stage, and Save the Last Dance. Lol. 

18, artichoke

How are you feeling?
    Kinda blech. I had terrible ms which finally started subsiding, but I think I've relapsed :( and terrible headaches that just won't go away.

Any appts this week? none

Rants/raves/questions? we're going camping at the end of next month and I'm excited but scared, haha. We go camping a lot, so I'm used to that, but I'm scared I'll feel bad and won't enjoy it. I decided to go when I was feeling better, but now I feel terrible again so I'm worried about it. It's still 6 weeks away so who knows how everything will be by then.

I don't really enjoy watching movies, but I like putting on movies with an enjoyable soundtrack. With small children, that tends to be Trolls...and I join them for the dance breaks ;)

• @alinafed We booked a trip to New Jersey and New York for 29 weeks.  I know I'm gonna be miserable with all the walking, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
  • How many weeks are you/baby's size?  19, size of a game boy

How are you feeling? Pretty good.

Any appts this week? Nope, OB is out of town. 

Rants/raves/questions?
    Not really, just loving the kicks when they happen.

GTKY: What movie can you watch over and over again? Center Stage, Mean Girls, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Sound of Music, Bad Moms, Bridesmaids... oh and lots of Christmas movies 

April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @elsieisamoocow you and I could have an epic movie marathon!