October 2018 Moms

PAIF Support Thread w/o March 12

Let's get to know each other. Share with us any IF/loss background you would like to share and how things are going for you now. 

Note: This thread will include discussion of infertility and loss. If these topics are triggering for you, please take care of yourself while reading and posting here. 

This thread is for those of us who went through infertility testing and treatments before becoming pregnant. Many of us have had different struggles to get to this place and face different anxiety and concerns now. This thread is for us to support each other, and we hope it will be a safe space. Check in any time during the week you have news to share or need support. 

This thread is for those who have experienced infertility. The struggles we discuss may or may not apply to those who became pregnant easily. If you have not experienced infertility, please be considerate and sensitive if you feel the need to post in this thread.

Re: PAIF Support Thread w/o March 12

• Sorry for the late start ladies - I had a bit of a scare over the weekend and wasn't up to posting earlier. 

BTW, I know I'm not the best at this... I'm happy to start the thread, but am not at all offended if anyone jumps in and starts it before I get around to it! 
  • @Sailing_Mama - I had to stalk you to see your scare! Glad everything was okay. <3

AFM, I had a perfect scan Monday with two little heartbeats at 138 and 148 @ 7+2. Since then virtually all my nausea has gone away, and it's really messing with my head. :( Last u/s for RE on Monday, and it's going to be a looooong few days if I no longer have symptoms!  ************TW************* I've had two MMC after heartbeats in the past, so I'm very anxious.

I don't have strong feelings about when things get posted, but could we add some GTKY or QOTWs?
    ***TW***
    DD born April 2015 after many rounds of IVF and losses.

After much more of the same...