Appetite — The Bump
August 2018 Moms

Appetite

I will be 19 weeks on Thursday and feel that these past few days I cannot get enough to eat. I am not as strict on what I eat since becoming pregnant but I feel like I need to eat all the time. I am pregnant with a boy and do not remember this when I was pregnant with my girls. Anyone else experiencing this or has experience this? Hoping this is just a phase in my pregnancy.

Re: Appetite

• ave1012 said:
    I will be 19 weeks on Thursday and feel that these past few days I cannot get enough to eat. I am not as strict on what I eat since becoming pregnant but I feel like I need to eat all the time. I am pregnant with a boy and do not remember this when I was pregnant with my girls. Anyone else experiencing this or has experience this? Hoping this is just a phase in my pregnancy.

You might try the symptoms thread. I know you're getting used to our board still. We stay pretty organized and this post might go well there 

derbysquirrelmrslittlemackburg15
  • ecwkecwk member
    ave1012 said:
    Hello.
    Yes, I too am very hungry. It’s normal. Try filling up on protein and slow release carbohydrates. 

You could post this in the symptoms thread, the questions thread, the STM thread, the random thread...you get the idea. Once of posts like this are not generally well liked here, we have a system of organisation we try to stick to. With that said if you haven’t read the READ FIRST thread or made a post in the Introductions thread, I suggest you do that. 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
    derbysquirrelcalimom2524mrslittlemac
  • Loading the player...
  • Mother to Joelle (13), Jaxen (3) and Jayla (due 5/6)

Pregnancy Ticker