October 2018 Moms

Electric Shavers?

I searched and didn't see anything yet. Any STM have any suggestions on electric shavers so you can shave bikini area and more possibly without slicing open an area already filled with more blood than normal? I don't care to shave something I can't see and risk cutting myself. I am clumsy already I don't need help making things worse.  

Re: Electric Shavers?

• I'm not a STM but I do use an electric shaver down there for the days I want to tidy up but not shave. It doesn't get it baby smooth but it does work well. I never thought about the fact we won't be able to see it! LOL

Panasonic ES2207P Close Curves Rechargeable Wet/Dry Ladies Shaver

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0018A32XS/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• I think that's the one I have too...I haven't used it in a while, but plan on pulling it out down the road. I'm already struggling with the bikini line though. I'll have to check which one it is.
  • Loading the player...
  • My razor has a trimmer on it. I got it at target I think it’s just like a Gillette brand or something. I dunno, it’s blue lol For me, by the end of my last pregnancy I simply didn’t care. I know not everybody is like that but that was how I felt last time.
  • @cdepperschmidt I am sure that is how I will get but I want to plan in case I keep it up. Blump is already making this difficult! 
  • If you’ve got a nice partner they can help out when we are bigger. My husband won’t but I know many others who do. 
  • totally get waxed after about 6 months on.... Some people say it hurts more because they are more sensitive but I find it's the opposite for me. 
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • I second @Gizmo1231 I got sugared towards the end of nuclear first pregnancy and it was great. I loved not having any postpartum blood clotting and tangling in hair.
  • I second @Gizmo1231 I got sugared towards the end of nuclear first pregnancy and it was great. I loved not having any postpartum blood clotting and tangling in hair.
    Yes, sugaring is awesome! That is my go to for the past year
  • Honestly, I just kept shaving.  I couldn’t see anything I was doing, but I’ve been shaving my bikini line for long enough to be able to do it by feel.  A lot of the other moms on my old BMB said they did the same thing. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • KFrobKFrob member
    I did the same thing as @purplegoldfish2.  I'm sure I was doing a terrible job but it was too itchy if I didn't keep up with it.