July 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 3/12

How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

What time of year do you typically most look forward to and why?
Met: 1/21/2005
Married: 6/27/2008
DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
M/C 6/2012
DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
M/C 12/12/2016
BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 3/12

• How far along today? How big is baby?
    24 weeks- Mr. Burns's teddy bear, Bobo; package of Oreos; Philly cheesesteak (getting one from my fave Philly place this weekend- Steve's!); cantaloupe
    Nothing really new.  I've been waking up starving, which is kind of annoying because I don't eat right away especially during the week.  
    None this week- had my appt last Tuesday and all is well.  My next appt is my last 4 week appt!  I go down to every 2 weeks after that, which is crazy.  Have to go for my glucose test before then.
    Random Questions
    None today
    Rants/Raves
    None really, except the indigestion and vomit burps are starting to get old.
    I LOVE the summer.  I love the heat, the sunshine, the clothes, not having to worry about being cold, the freedom, the atmosphere.  Yes, I hate the bugs, but it's a small price to pay and only lasts a short while.  Cannot wait for warm weather.  
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • How far along today? How big is baby? 23 weeks - Grapefruit? That doesn't seem right...

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms So tired but I think it has more to do with the time change. 

Appointments/US this week Nada

Random Questions Nope.

Rants/Raves DS has his first cold and it such a bummer to see him suffering. I've been using the Nose Frida, which works wonders, but he haaaaaates it. Screams bloody murder every time. I'm just hoping he will get over it quickly. 

It changes throughout the year! In the dead of winter, I can't wait for summer and vice versa. Although, I love Spring and Fall more and really look forward to those. And if I had to pick one, Fall. The crisp feeling in the air, the changing of the leaves, getting cozy at home with a fire and a good book. LOVE it. 
  • Loading the player...

21 weeks- bok choy or endive
    Nothing really new.  I think I feel her! ❤
    In waiting room now! Just a simple check up, I get to hear her hearbeat.
    Random Questions
    Not really.
    Rants/Raves
    I am soooo happy to be past the half way Mark! The first half dragged, now that I am really enjoying pregnancy,  I worry it's going to fly by too fast!! 
    Usually fall. Pumpkin picking, Apple picking, fall festivals, roasted buttery seasoned corn on a stick, earthy colors, my birthday,  Halloween, new boots and fall clothing, that autumn smell in the cool air, hot Apple cider donuts, thanksgiving planning. Though, now, summer has a brand new happiness for us all!! 
  • paytonpedropaytonpedro member
    edited March 2018
    How far along today? How big is baby?
    23 weeks/ chinchilla, Barbie doll, bunch of grapes, or grape fruit(?)
    This pelvic pain is still here. Pretty sure it’s spd. 
    Ultrasound on Thursday!! LO wouldn’t cooperate at the anatomy scan so we couldn’t get pictures of his spine, so she has to try again. 
    Random Questions
    None
    Rants/Raves
    I have no clue how I’m going to take care of a newborn and a 2.5 year old, and 3 dogs, AND a house and husband. I’m already drowning. My house is a constant mess, and not just a little bit, like full blown mess. I do the dishes, my son pulls everything off the kitchen table and my dog pisses on the floor. It’s a constant never ending circle and I can’t grt caught up. On days when I actually get the energy to fully clean, it only stays that way for 2 days and goes back to looking like a borderline episode of hoarders (ok maybe not that bad- but that’s what I feel like). On top of this, my husband is pressuring me to go back to work- like now. I was taken out of work at 34 weeks with my son for preterm labor and while I know every pregnancy is different, this one feels worst than before. My BHs have started sooner, I constantly have a stomach ache, my hips and back (and pelvic region) are in so much pain it hurts to walk, and to top it off, I get no sleep at night. Maybe 5 hours. Ugh. I’m just complaining. I’m so stressed out and my husband doesn’t even understand and I have no one else to talk to. Just disregard. Others have it worst. 
    Right now I’m looking forward to spring/summer and in summer I’ll look forward to fall. Our winters are harsh and long (it’s still snowing almost daily) and our summers are hot and humid. I love being outdoors, so basically any time that’s comfortable outside, I’m looking forward to. 

21 weeks, bok choy!

None really just getting bigger

None until April :(

Random Questions
    n/a

Rants/Raves
    Rant: My husbands family is driving me nuts.  His parents went on vacation for a month and he has an ill uncle, 2 older aunts and a 86 year old grandmother.  AKA lots of our plate especially with the recent snow storm and power outages.  We had to take in his grandmother for a night (no big deal) but then since his parents are away we had to clean out their whole fridge and freezer and his uncle needs power to supply his bed due to him being ill so that was a run around.

One aunt lives in CA and the other in GA and they think by them visiting they are being helpful however the constant 45-1 hour trips back and forth to the airport etc are just getting nuts, especially when they come in during rush hour.  Have they driven in rush hour in Boston?! And my husband is going in for surgery this Thursday which means from here on out it will all fall on me.  End Rant.

Months June-October aka Summer and Fall.  I just absolutely hate the cold/snow/rain.

23 weeks! Grapefruit

Nothing too new. Feeling baby more from the outside. Trying to get DH to feel, but every time he puts his hand on my belly she stops kicking.

n/a

Random Questions
    n/a

Rants/Raves
    n/a

I love summer time! long days, warm nights, being outside and in the pool. My bday is june 25 is that's always a great start to summer as well. 
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.