October 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms Week of 3/12

124»

Re: Symptoms Week of 3/12

• Options
    It's ok @pumpkinpancake, I busted the button on my work pants yesterday, so I know the feeling.
  • Options
    Also, for all of those with pickle cravings: Pickle Juice Slushies coming to Sonic (I think I just gagged a little)

https://people.com/food/sonic-pickle-juice-slushes/?utm_campaign=peoplemag&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh my back has hurt so bad the last couple days.  I can’t tell if it’s just a sore muscle or what?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @chopchop25 I saw this today. I can't. This sounds like the worst thing ever. Ugh!
  • Options
  • Options
    @chopchop25 I love pickles but that sounds disgusting!!
  • Options
    @mama2beofthree I've had a ton of that. Also thought it was workout but was lingering too long. Doc said likely from baby/stretching and that heating bad was okay to use lightly (+some tylenol.) Heating pad idea made me slightly nervous but then I had the duh moment that I could just leave it on the lower setting. The prenatal yoga has also helped it a bit after a few days.
  • Options
    My nice stretchy black jeans that were so comfortable earlier this week keep slipping below by belly today.  Unfortunately, I then have to hike them back up when I stand, or they sag in the rear.  Also- they are not nearly as comfortable when the blump rolls over them when sitting.  

I dread shopping for new clothes.  
  • Options
    Acne. Ugh!  I have a horde of pimples making a pilgrimage across my forehead and think I might be sprouting a unicorn horn on my nose. I’m too old to look like this! Nothing I’ve tried seems to help either.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Amen @knottieamusements! I have maternity pants and the blump still causes rolling unless I have the full panel ones on. FTM and I know my husband cringes inside when I wear those lol told him today I think I need maternity underwear. I think he died a little inside. I think I brought him back a bit when I said or bigger sizes. He did comment maybe we can find sexier maternity underwear. He also said probably not but I think he has that little bit of hope lol I am just about 11 weeks and I am a fluffy girl so I wasn't expecting to look cute right away, heck not really at all but dang. I was hoping I wouldn't feel much worse! I do look forward for not having to suck my gut in (barely can anymore!) or hide it once we finish announcing. 
  • Options
    I'm already wearing full panel jeans because they're just more comfortable. I feel like I just look fat. My coworker who sits next to me is 10 weeks ahead of me and has this cute little bump. She was skinny to begin with. Me, not so much.

My pcos already gave me hormonal acne, chin hair and hair around my belly button. I swear it is even worse now. I hate it.
  • Options
    I may or may not have pulled out my full panel maternity pants for a dinner date with my husband and a business seminar the next weekend.  I was soooo much more comfortable in those than my regular dress pants.  My maternity jeans didn’t really fit me until the end of my twin pregnancy last time, so I’m still wearing my regular jeans, unbuttoned with a hair tie through the button hole and around the button so it isn’t obvious that I didn’t button my pants.  I should probably go buy some new jeans, but I don’t want to get them and then not wear them much.  I mean, I’m thinking there will be a lot of dresses this summer and maybe I can get away with them into October.  My friends didn’t even close their pool until almost Halloween this year.
  • Options
    lwalsh87lwalsh87 member
    edited March 2018
    I've gone from a M to L in leggings. I've had acid reflux the last few days. I feel pressure in my bladder too.
  • Options
    Ugh. Headache on the left side of my face. I think it’s a migraine. Started last night, lasted all night. It’s not as bad this morning, but it still sucks. 
  • Options
    8W2D - totally nauseated for like 4 hours in the morning (then sometimes another wave in the afternoon). I don't have the extreme fatigue I had before, but I'd happily take it back for the nausea. 
  • Options
    Whelp, thought I had it figured out and as long as I ate something before bed I wouldn’t puke in the morning. Nope. Not working anymore. 

To to add insult to injury, I burned my bagel this morning during my now routine mid making breakfast puke break. And it was the last bagel. Not cool. 
  • Options
    I ordered new maternity jeans online. They should be here Monday. My old pair is from DS1’s pregnancy and he’s 7. They’re flared boot-cut and just so out of date! Looking forward to an upgrade. 
  • Options
    @sammierose464 i have PCOS too and the hair is worse. much worse! I could cry. Tried laser treatments well before pregnancy and it didn't work. tried so many things and they all suck. I continue to shave an pluck or just let it grow. sigh. 

@cdepperschmidt I had a migraine last night as well! It sucked. Thankfully Tylenol took the edge off so I could sleep. I only get a couple a year thankfully. Still feel like crap today and irritable. I feel your pain!
  • Options
    Well I took my prenatal vitamin yesterday right after lunch, and felt awful the ready of the day.  :(  does DHA help with nausea at all or is it just a vitamin, etc that is good for you? I've been feeling gross and shaky this morning. Sighs.  
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Options
    @coffee-saur I don’t think DHA helps with nausea. It’s good for brain development. 
  • Options
    @coffee-saur Nope, DHA is just good for you/baby. My OB said they’re now starting to link it to a reduced risk of allergies. Some say B6 helps with nausea though. It’s in many prenatals. 
  • Options
    @coffee-saur I don’t think DHA helps with nausea. It’s good for brain development. 
    Oh ok. I wasn't sure what it was, but just had a little hope that maybe it'd help. Thanks!
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Options
    tinattt23 said:
    @coffee-saur Nope, DHA is just good for you/baby. My OB said they’re now starting to link it to a reduced risk of allergies. Some say B6 helps with nausea though. It’s in many prenatals. 
    Ah that'd be huge if it'd help with allergies! Allergies run strong in our families!
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Options
    My hands have been so dry and cracked. I'm used to dry hands in the winter, but I swear this is worse than normal.
  • Options
    Oh ok. I wasn't sure what it was, but just had a little hope that maybe it'd help. Thanks!
    Eggs are also good for baby’s brain development and have B vitamins in them so they may help with nausea.  I know when I eat them for lunch, I feel much better in the afternoon (I had been feeling nauseated around 3:00 for a while).