July 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Ticker Change (3/9-3/11)

How many weeks are you/baby's size?

How are you feeling?

Any appointments this week?

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY: what is it that you have been waiting to eat or drink until after baby is born?

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekend Ticker Change (3/9-3/11)

• Options
    How many weeks are you/baby's size? 21 weeks, baby is the size of a least weasel 

How are you feeling? Okay...insomnia has been my worst issue lately

Any appointments this week? I have a breastfeeding class and maternity ward tour this week. 

Rants/raves/questions? 

GTKY: what is it that you have been waiting to eat or drink until after baby is born? Wine, whiskey...I miss them.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    22 weeks on Friday. Size of a coconut! 

How are you feeling?
    Feeling pretty good! I’ve had to host or help host a party every week for the last 3 weeks so I’m ready to get back to normal life. 

Nope. I wish. 

Rants/raves/questions?
    I told everyone finally that we’re having a boy. And it definitely feels more real to be able to call him a him and not have to hide things anymore. (I wanted to wait till my mom came to visit but I knew I wouldn’t be able to hide it until May) 

GTKY: what is it that you have been waiting to eat or drink until after baby is born?
    I haven’t really been holding back on anything. I don’t drink or eat sushi even when I’m not pregnant. I have had cravings for sandwiches so I’ve been trying to be cognizant of how much lunch meat I’m eating and don’t eat it every day for sure.  

@zombiehoohaa have fun at your class! so exciting! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    21 Weeks; Endive

How are you feeling?
    Great -- and nesting has begun.

No.  I have a bit of a dilemma.  I'm seeing both my regular OB and then a MFM for by anatomy scan (which I had 2.5 weeks ago) and echo (I'll have that on 3/30).  There are 5 weeks between the two MFM appointments and I haven't seen my regular OB since 2/5.  If I wait until 4/27, that's just about 3 months without seeing my regular OB.  Should I schedule an appointment for next week?  My regular OB said it's totally up to me; I'm having a hard time deciding.

Rants/raves/questions?
    Question above. WWYD?

Medium rare steak and Cabernet, sushi, a Blue Moon, and Cider Boys Mimosa.  I'm not a big drinker, but I like a drink on a Friday night to wind down.  Especially in the summer.
  • Options
    How many weeks are you/baby's size? 22 weeks, a coconut per the bump app, something else in the ticker, a mango? 

How are you feeling? physically good, cranky and emotional this weekend though but that's probably not inside baby's fault 

Any appointments this week? tomorrow, just a quick checkup with the OB, next ultrasound is the last week of March (I have them every 4 weeks starting at 20 weeks).

Rants/raves/questions? My DD is obsessed with marry go rounds, why do they all have signs saying that pregnant women shouldn't ride them? It makes no sense. I still do but as I become more obviously pregnant I'm going to feel like a bad prego doing it, or I fear they won't let me on. 

GTKY: what is it that you have been waiting to eat or drink until after baby is born? Wine. I'm going to splurge of a very good bottle of red for after delivery. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @js8812 does MFM do regular checkup type things? If they do it doesn’t really seem like you need to see the regular ob too. If you feel like you’d be stressed without going then definitely go! 
  • Options
    @hillbillywife Yes and no, I guess.  Since this next appointment will be an echo, they'll be able to obviously see how things are going.  If I went to my regular OB, she would probably just measure fundal height and check heartbeat.  It's just weird going from 16 weeks to 28 weeks without seeing my doc. :)
  • Options
    22 wks, coconut 
    How are you feeling?
    Achy legs at night and emotional, otherwise ok
    March 22nd
    Rants/raves/questions?
    I just want this day to be over. 
    over easy egg