Pregnant after IF

Intro, all the warnings

Hi All,

I haven't spent much time on TB in years, but the place I was at recently kinda collapsed, so I hope you'll have me back. :) I'm pregnant again (pregnancy #7), and this is always the hardest part for me because I miscarry like it's my job. I do have one LC (almost 3), conceived after IVF #3, but even she had a vanishing twin. So six losses, all but one of which followed IVF. Counting all my FETs I've done IVF 12 times now, and it would just be freaking fantastic if we could be done now, please! Infertility treatment is not a fun hobby, but it's been my lyfe for years.

So, I'm 6+6 with TWO heartbeats found on Monday, along with a small SCH that freaked me out but didn't worry my doctor. The anxiety always ramps up before an u/s, so I expect this weekend to be bad in advance of a repeat scan 3/12. Based on my history, I fully expect to lose one of these beans before birth, but I'm really hoping we get to keep at least one.

In the rest of my life I'm a research geek who loves vegetarian/vegan cooking, gardening, and hiking. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
***TW***
DD born April 2015 after many rounds of IVF and losses.

After much more of the same...

Re: Intro, all the warnings

• Wow, you went through so much, and still keep pushing through - my hat is off for you! Fingers crossed that you'll get to take both of your little tickers home at the end of your term <3
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My story in signature spoiler. Children mentioned.
    Me: 37 DH: 45
    I don't produce FSH, so no natural menstrual cycle. DH has reduced morphology.
    Summer 2014 IUI (with first husband): cancelled after almost a month of stims due to too many follicles
    Time off to divorce, get back on my feet, find a new hubby and get married again 💑
    March 2017 IVF#1: ~70 follicles, 13R, 10M, 7F, 3B = 2 PGS Normal (both XY) - no transfer due to ohss
    Sept 2017 FET#1: BFP, Beta#1 (10dpt) - 253, Beta#2 (12dpt) - 528, DS born 05/31/2018 👨‍👩‍👦
    Dec 2019 FET#2: BFN
    Changed clinic, planning March 2020 IVF#2 - postponed due to the pandemic
    April 2020 IVF #2: ~30 follicles, 24R, 12M, 8F, 4B = 2XY & 2XX, all normal  <3
    Sept 2020 FET#3: one XX embryo, BFP, Beta#1 (9dpt) - 161, Beta#2 (11dpt) - 519, Beta#3 (19dpt) - 7174, Due date 05/30/2021
    DD born 05/23/2021 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 - My family is now complete <3
  • Wow!  Welcome!  Congrats on your recent BFP!!!  Will be keeping everything crossed for the happiest of outcomes... ❤
  • Loading the player...
  • @muchwanted Wow I am so sorry that you have gone through all of this. I can't imagine. Praying for your two little beans to stick around and for you to have a healthy pregnancy <3

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.