April 2018 Moms

Weekly Ticker Change 3/6

How many weeks are you/baby's size?

How are you feeling?

Any appointments this week?

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY: do you think baby will come early, on time or late, and why?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly Ticker Change 3/6

• How many weeks are you/baby's size?
    36 weeks, papaya, honeydew, cantelope

How are you feeling?
    Pretty good. Acid reflux is still pretty bad, hoping baby drops soon to give me some relief.

Yes, Friday. It will be my husband's opportunity to ask the doctor is questions before the birth.

Rants/raves/questions?
    I had my baby shower on Saturday and it was amazing.

I think a few days early, mostly because I want to dress her up for Easter.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    35 weeks  ! Pineapple

How are you feeling?
    So tired today, but pretty good in general. Body is definitely feeling more drained as baby grows but still able to function mostly normally!

Had our last 4d ultrasound yesterday and got a full face shot despite little one having hands and feet by her face.
    We have our 36 week growth check US either this week or next week for high BP. Gotta make that appt!

Rants/raves/questions?
    We had our baby shower this weekend and it was absolutely amazing. Who knew opening gifts and mingling could be so exhausting! We're still recovering. It was ocean themed and my mom, my fiances mom, and best friend rented a beach house and everyone came and it was just the best. 

A little early. I know it's not necessarily genetic, but my mom had my brother at 34 weeks and me at 36 weeks without induction so it's been on my mind. I have this intense notion it'll be March 28 (I'm due April 9) but I've been wrong with all my other gut feelings so we shall see ! 
  • Loading the player...
     33 and 3. size of a ferret. 

How are you feeling?
     pretty good just exhausted 

had one yesterday his head is measuring 5 days ahead but the rest of him looks to be right on track

Rants/raves/questions?
     my nursery is almost done. meaning everything put up on walls and put away.

I want him to come a couple days later. I am a weirdo and want to work up to my due date.

@priestess619 that sounds amazing. my shower was 2 weekends ago and it was exhausting but amazing.
    35 weeks pineapple 
    How are you feeling?
    Exhausted and my belly is getting heavy.
    Nope
    Rants/raves/questions?
    I was so tired today that by the last hour of work I did the least amount of work possible. I am a teacher so I ended up giving my kids 1/2 an hour of free time.
    GTKY: do you think baby will come early, on time or late, and why? With no paid materninity leave if she comes early then I would have to go back to work the last 2 weeks of school. So I am hoping she comes on time or even late. But I have had this feeling the last few months she will be 2 weeks early. However my son came 3 days late, so I really don't know.
    35 weeks baby girl the size of a pineapple 

How are you feeling?
    Exhaustion and pelvic pain are my two biggest complaints. Other than that feeling pretty good, plugging along at work. Getting excited to be at the one month count down. 

Nope, not until next Friday. 

Rants/raves/questions?
    Had a wonderful baby shower at work, so nice to celebrate and feel so blessed. 
    Feeling like making it through this last month of teaching is going to be brutal! 

My first was two weeks early, so that's always in my mind. But I would like to at least make it to April 2, and would love not to be late!! (Due date April 9)