November 2018 Moms
Options

STM+ Check in w/o 3/6

Hey second time (or 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc) mamas! Time to check in! I hope everyone is doing ok with the pregnancy exhaustion while having to take care of other humans. 

How are things going with this pregnancy?
Any concerns currently?
Tell us about your current child(ren) (as much or as little as you want)
Positive/exciting things going on with current child(ren)?

Any concerns/frustrations with current child(ren)?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: STM+ Check in w/o 3/6

• Options
    How are things going with this pregnancy? Ok. I'm still in a weird zone, so am trying to proceed cautiously. 
    Any concerns currently? Light bleeding has been an issue this last week. It is not something I've experienced in other pregnancies, so I am still concerned. I'm waiting on a call back from my OB to hopefully go in for another round of draws today.
    Tell us about your current child(ren) (as much or as little as you want) I have a 4 year old DD and an 18 month old DS. They are at that sweet spot where they are playing together and have so much love for one another. I know it will change soon, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
    DS is starting to talk a whole lot more. And his personality is definitely coming out. It is so much fun watching him take everything in. DD is also doing really well. She is well-past the horror that was her threenager year and is actually a delight to be around most of the time. 
    Any concerns/frustrations with current child(ren)? DD still hates sleep. She survives on so little. I wish she would still nap, but those days seem to be gone. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @pink_polkadots how awesome that it clicked for night time. I know that is huge! I'm so glad your husband has been able to comfort you. For me the thought of the change from 1 to 2 was actually a lot more difficult than the actual change from 1 to 2. My daughter tried to kill us as a 3 year old too; their personalities sound very similar (sass and spirit, check). Glad that season has ended for you guys.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @aels12 I got a double yolk this weekend! I am taking it more as a sign of everything will be ok than twins, but how funny we both got one. Clearly I'm in the superstitious camp as well.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    So far so good, I am still kind of in shock and it hasn’t quite hit me yet. I need to have my first appointment for it to really set in.

Any concerns currently? my babies don’t stay put so I always am semi worried when I’m pregnant. 

Tell us about your current child(ren) (as much or as little as you want) I have an 11yo from a previous relationship, but my husband has been in his life since he was 1 and the most amazing step dad to him. They are best friends. Then I have a 21 month old with my husband who is a handful and sure makes life interesting.

a lot of sports for the older one and the youngest is really starting to talk which is fun! 

Any concerns/frustrations with current child(ren)? the toddler has been team no sleep since birth and it is killllling me with this pregnancy fatigue. My older son is not happy we are having another baby, but I know he’ll come around. 
    nws
  • Options
    So far so good. Still in that early stage where it's hard to not to worry about every little thing. 
    Any concerns currently?
    The biggest symptom right now is the fatigue and I'm struggling to get anything productive done. 
    We have two. DD1 is 3&1/2 and DD2 is turning two in April. I stay home with them and they keep me on my toes. 
    Positive/exciting things going on with current children
    We just moved DD2 into a toddler bed from the crib. Once she fell asleep she did great so hoping that continues. She's also showing interest in potty training so that would be amazing but I'm not holding my breath. 
    Any concerns/frustrations with current children? 
    Nope not really but that changes by the hour

Me (25) DH (33), Married 10-29-11

TTC since May 2012

9/13 BW suggests irregular/no ovulation

9/13, First cycle clomid =BFN

10/13, HSG =  Everything normal

10/13,  clomid #2= BFP on 11-4-13, EDD 7-8-14,  MC 11-11-13

Surprise BFP on 1-11-14, EDD 9-18-14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    How are things going with this pregnancy? Still in total shock about it.  lol.  And so, so constipated.  And moody. 
    Any concerns currently? I have my appt for my beta draw today, no concerns, I just don't like needles. 
    Tell us about your current child(ren) (as much or as little as you want) DD1 is 6 and in 1st grade.  She's an awesome big sis and is going to be very excited about a new baby.  DD2 is almost 2.5, she's in the terrible two's and into everything.  But is so sweet & funny and finally a decent sleeper!  
    We moved both girls into the same bedroom about a month ago & it's gone so well.  They're both better sleeper now! 

• Options
    Good...it's still early and sinking in...I've been a little tired but that seems to be all for now.  Really trying to stay active with my workouts this go around.  Surprisingly it really helped with fatigue last night.  OH, sleeping is terrible, if i wake up in the night i have a really hard time going back to sleep.

Any concerns currently?
    Just concerned about having 3 kids.  I'd always thought of having 2 kids, but after my second i wasn't sure that i was done having kids.  we were NPNT and got this positive! so, yeah, never thought I would be a mom of 3.

I have a son named Quinn who was born December 2014 (so he's 3 now).  My daughter, Clarke, was born Sept 2016 (1.5 years now).  
    My son is finally potty trained (except at night)!!!  My daughter is starting to talk up a storm and her personality is just lovely.

My son has been testing me lately and not listening to me when I tell him to not do or do something.  So i'm really trying to remain patient.  I have gotten a new love for my kids now knowing that another is on a way and that my time with just them is limited
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Slowly! I found out at 3+2, and am now 5+5. Didn’t have any betas taken, and can’t wait for my first appointment on Thursday to see how things are looking. 

Any concerns currently?
    oh jesus. I got TWO double yolked eggs this morning. (Albeit they were jumbo eggs) 

Tell us about your current child.
    Archer is 22 months and such a fun kid! He’s a champion sleeper (13 blissfully uninterrupted hours every night, and a 3-hour nap is typical). This is probably due to the fact that he is a very high-energy kid. He only has one speed, so to speak. He is always running, exploring, discovering...he’s great at independent play, and flexible to changes in his routine. And we can take him anywhere!

Positive/exciting things going on with current child?
    DS seems to finally be going through the vocabulary explosion that people talk about. Yesterday he said “I love you” for the first time. Still smiling about that. 

Any concerns/frustrations with current child? 
    The high energy thing is challenging. He’s fearless, and a runner, which is a dangerous combination. I get all kinds of looks when the leash comes out, or when I have to helicopter parent because it’s sometimes the only way to keep him safe. 
    He’s also huuuge. At 22 months, he wears a 3T, is 36” tall, wears a size 8 shoe, and we special order size-7 diapers. So of course people expect him to have the social skills of a 3 year old. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @loisloan1118 we are moving in the summer and DD keeps talking about sharing a room with her brother. We may give it a try because I've heard from a few people that they somehow sleep better together. I'm nervous because I'm scared DD, my crap sleeper, will mess up DS who sleeps like a rock.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    How are things going with this pregnancy? I'm cautious. I had the worst pregnancy last time (I swore I would  never do it again), but here I am. So far so good, just tired. and bloaty. And I loveee the dill! And I cry. A lot now.
    Any concerns currently? No nausea thank god. But concerned that it will come and I will be sick. I know to enjoy it while you can, but still. It was soooo bad :( I know some people would trade anything to be pregnant, so I feel bad saying that, but I honestly thought I was going to die. It was 100x worse than the 42 hour labor I had with him.
    Tell us about your current child(ren) (as much or as little as you want) my son is the best child ever. I know every parent thinks that, but I love him so much it physically hurts me. He's always been a champ, sleeps like a G but would rather stay up with you if you're up. He's adaptable...grew up on the football field with daddy and the cheer mat with me. He carried on full conversations way early because he was around older people all the time. He is a horrible eater....but he's solid muscle so the doctor says he's fine. This little sour patch kid has a LOT to live up to. I am petrified that this child will be the complete and total opposite and I will be so bad at it. 
    We are moving, so he has been very excited to help pick the house out. He wanted a house with stairs....which luckily we did too, so we are moving next month. He's so excited to be a big brother, but insists that it must be a girl. I hope he's fine with a boy (I am fine with either, but girls scare me LOL). 
    Any concerns/frustrations with current child(ren)? He's so grown. He's my favorite bear in the world an I am afraid he's going to hate me when the baby comes. I know it's kind of irrational, but I seriously love the bond we have. He's my best friend he says. 

Cue emotional tears *rolls eyes* for the 5th time today.
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • Options
    @loisloan1118 we are moving in the summer and DD keeps talking about sharing a room with her brother. We may give it a try because I've heard from a few people that they somehow sleep better together. I'm nervous because I'm scared DD, my crap sleeper, will mess up DS who sleeps like a rock.

I was really, really nervous too.  DD2, who is 2 still wakes up once a night for a diaper change and will sometimes be loud.  DD1 never wakes up.  I'm shocked she sleeps through it. 

DD1 used to sneak into our bed every. single. night.  Now she sleeps the entire night in her own bed! 

• Options

How are things going with this pregnancy? I am still feeling denial that I am pregnant and have it in my mind something is going to go wrong. I have no reason to feel this way except that I'm not feeling the strong MS yet and it's psyching me out. But I am super excited about Forbie #2!

Any concerns currently? I think I'll be fine once I can get an appointment booked, two more weeks!

Tell us about your current child(ren) (as much or as little as you want) My DS is going to be 14 months on Saturday. He is almost fully walking!! He's gone through a talking regression but is starting to use his words more; I'm not sure if it was due to a leap, teething, or ILs spoiling him since BIL went through this "phase" until he was 10. He's also more interested in feeding the dog than himself and I'm pretty sure that is due to what appears to be 4 teeth coming in. He's a late teether and just got his top two front teeth for Christmas (really did!). He loves to explore the living room/playroom, climb up his Step2 roller coaster we have set up next to the couch so he can join us, then crawl into our laps and give a big hug before climbing back down to do another round of exploring and repeat. It's so cute and my favorite thing he's doing.

Walking!

Any concerns/frustrations with current child(ren)?  I've been worried about a possible ear infection due to the regression with speech, but was told it could also be leap/teething related and it seems like it is correcting itself. He's never had an ear infection but always grabs his ears, so I get extra paranoid about the possibility.

Me: 33 DH: 38 Married: 1/10/15

1st Pregnancy EDD: 1/1/17 Born 1/10/17 Team Green turned Blue!

2nd Pregnancy EDD: 11/6/18 Born 11/09/18 Baby Boy!

3rd Pregnancy EDD: 12/?/21

Children are like casseroles; it takes a lot to mess them up.

• Options
    How are things going with this pregnancy? Pretty well so far, except for my midwife won't answer my calls and I'm eager for that reassuring blood test!! Everything seems to be normal so far, though.

Any concerns currently? Ohh too many. Just how I'm going to get through it all. I feel like I was just making progress with my postpartum depression and actually starting to feel normal, or at least be able to fake it. I lost my first pregnancy at 9 weeks, so I'm just praying to get through this a week at a time. Our space is cramped enough in our apartment, and we had just started to look into buying a house. I'm hoping all of that can still work out, but I'm definitely feeling the stress. With my last pregnancy I was so bad off in my 1st tri...I'm worried about how hard it will be with having a 1-year-old and pregnant at the same time. My SIL is also expecting me to watch her baby boy when she goes back to work in April and I'm so stressed out about it. I did agree when she originally asked, but that was before I got pregnant. How do you other mamas do it?!

Tell us about your current child(ren) (as much or as little as you want) He turned 1 year old in February. He's a great sleeper, great eater (now, not when he was failing to thrive as a newborn and refusing to eat!), and loves all of my cuddles. He's definitely a mama's boy, which is concerning with #2 coming, but I think he will love the baby even if he gets jealous. He seems to be very interested in his newborn cousin.

He just started to walk at the end of February and every day walks a little further!!

Any concerns/frustrations with current child(ren)? He is obsessed with throwing objects at people and slapping us in the face and laughing. I try to discipline him and he just laughs harder. A little worried about that part. He also throws his cheerios all over the apartment and I swear if I step on one more I'm going to ban them forever...too much cheerio dust in the kitchen!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @PMForbie My DS (22 months) was much the same at that age. Not talking much, but babbling tons, constantly grabbing his ears (though has also never had an infection).

And just like everyone said “if he’s a late talker, one day when he’s ready, he’ll just bust out full sentences.” Sure enough...at around 20 months he started saying “I did it!” And “I can do it!” and now he’s constantly saying new words and phrases. His pronunciation is still pretty rough, but I’m glad I gave him time to get it on his own before panicking and calling a speech therapist. There is such a wide range of what is “normal!” Trust your mama gut! 
  • Options
    @loisloan1118 yes! Every single night she is in our bed. Sometime between 11pm and 2pm she stumbles in. Thankfully she only wants to cuddle with DH, so I get better sleep. He is very much over it.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @concreteayngel my issue was that he was consistently using words like "done" and "on" but then regressed to grunts and these horrible scream cries. He's starting to pick back up and is adding "cheese" to his vocab, mostly because I do the Cheese Dance whenever I get his cheese stick and he loves it.

Me: 33 DH: 38 Married: 1/10/15

1st Pregnancy EDD: 1/1/17 Born 1/10/17 Team Green turned Blue!

2nd Pregnancy EDD: 11/6/18 Born 11/09/18 Baby Boy!

3rd Pregnancy EDD: 12/?/21

Children are like casseroles; it takes a lot to mess them up.

• Options
    How are things going with this pregnancy? Everything seems normal so far. I miss naps. My last pregnancy I took naps after I got home from work pretty much daily. Now I have a toddler who thinks he deserves my attention. He caught me falling asleep behind his back while he was reading last night...
    Any concerns currently? I had a bit of bleeding and some subsequent spotting that really freaked me out, but the nurse talked me through it.
    Tell us about your current child(ren) (as much or as little as you want) DS turned 2 in Dec and is basically the most amazing person. He cracks me up on a daily basis, is so kind hearted, and (mostly) cooperative. All of his cousins are handfuls, but he is just so easy and laid back. I feel crazy lucky.
    He decided on his own that "using the potty" (sitting on it fully clothed) would now be part of his nightly routine. We are going to start potty training soon, and I'm excited that he's showing interest already.
    Any concerns/frustrations with current child(ren)? This child refuses to change out of his PJs almost every day. It's like wrestling a squid trying to get him dressed. Heaven forbid he's in Mickey Mouse jammies, then our only hope is to try and coax him into Mickey Mouse regular clothes.
  • Options
    @lifesabeach85 Obviously parenting styles can't exactly be traded like recipes, but I've found Janet Lansbury's approach to toddler discipline to be soooo helpful! Here's one of her blog posts that I really enjoyed. Hope it helps! 
    https://www.janetlansbury.com/2018/02/child-wont-stop-hitting/
  • Options
    How are things going with this pregnancy? Things are going ok. Have to go in for second round of blood work to make sure numbers are growing. 
    Any concerns currently? Just worried about my numbers. Pregnancy loss brain has been in full effect since we found out. 
    Tell us about your current child(ren) (as much or as little as you want) I have an almost 17 year old son, who has been a pain in the rear (as teenagers typically are). I also have a 3 year old sassy smart daughter. She’s sick with the NoroVirus so we’ve been battling fevers, runny noses and coughing spells that worry me. 
    DD is in the midst of potty training. She went 3 times without prompting yesterday. Today not so much. We aren’t forcing the issue but I’d love it if she’d get on the band wagon. I want a few months of not having to change pull ups! 
    Any concerns/frustrations with current child(ren)? DS is a pain but that’s ok, I’m dealing.  I’m frustrated with DD because she can’t kick this damn NoroVirus!! 

Rainbow Baby! BFP 02/20/2018 EDD 11/01/2018
    BFP 10/31/2017 EDD 07/09/2018 Miscarriage 11/28/2017
    DD # 1: BFP 5/22/2014  EDD 1/30/2015 Born 02/06/2015
    DS # 1: BFP 7/18/2000 EDD 3/27/2001 Born 4/1/01
  • Options
    @MrsMCBMar2014 hope potty training continues to progress!! A few months without diapers would be awesome. 

@lifesabeach85 I’ve also heard great things about Janet Lansbury. We’ve tried the “love and logic” approach with our spitfire and it didn’t go over well.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    edited March 2018
    @aztecash me at work every day...

Ugh. Nevermind. Can’t get my gif to work on my phone right now.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    FreeTheElfFreeTheElf member
    edited March 2018

@lifesabeach85 My midwife called today!! It's a staff of midwives and I'm thrilled that I will have the same senior midwife that I had last time!!

Your daughter sounds delightful but challenging!! My niece is a little like that, and also very stubborn but oh so sweet and smart. I hope it gets easier with the hitting and fighting when frustrated...I certainly am not looking forward to the 2-3 age range! Most of the kids I know around that age seem to do that, though...not sure if that's any reassurance. It's still a pain for you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lifesabeach85 my daughter has a hitting problem too. I tried all the techniques, all the tricks. Nothing worked. I could tell it was her having a hard time directing her anger, so I was always a little more patient and forgiving with it. Now that she is 4, I implemented a reward chart for her focused on the things I want to help her improve. Gentle hands/feet is one of the items on the chart. It has helped so much. If I can tell she's getting angry or frustrated, all I have to say is "I need you to take a deep breath and try to relax so we can keep your sticker for today." Works like a charm 90% of the time.  
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    How are things going with this pregnancy? Exhausted and going back and forth between nauseous and ravenous...good times. 
    Any concerns currently?
    Just that I had the flu with a 102 degree fever last week. :(:( I’ll be over here freaking out about that until the anatomy scan....
    Tell us about your current child(ren) (as much or as little as you want) DD1 is going to be 5 later this month, which is insane, and then DD2 will be 4 the first week of May. I can’t believe my babies are so big! They’re at awesome ages that make me nervous to start back over at the baby stage.... DD1 was a super easy baby, good sleeper, etc...and then DD2 screamed and cried her first 8 months and didn’t sleep through the night til she was 3. She almost scared me from having anymore, ha.
    Positive/exciting things going on with current child(ten)?
    DD1 is super excited to start kindergarten this fall. They’re just overall at pretty easy ages...they play well together all the time.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    How are things going with this pregnancy? Well I'm only 16dpo so nothing to complain about yet!
    Any concerns currently? Just praying for doubling betas, no chromosome issues, and that these cramps mean this little one is settling in and nothing bad
    Tell us about your current child(ren) (as much or as little as you want) I have a 3 year old son, and he is one of the sweetest kids I've ever met. He's always been a mama's boy and a good eater/sleeper. If I'm being honest I'm nervous we won't be as lucky next time (and other people have said the same thing)! 
    He goes to a preschool language class a couple times a week since he was behind on speech (now just a little behind on articulation) and they recommended he get moved up to the class with a little older kids once a week to see how he does since he's doing so well! 
    Any concerns/frustrations with current child(ren)? Just the lack of potty training... I kind of though when he's ready he'll just go so we haven't pushed too hard. We don't have class or music next week due to spring break, so it would be a good time to really work on it. I will take any tips/advice! 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    @lifesabeach85
    Thank you! Yes, it's an odd feeling. You don't want to slight one over the other...and the child isn't even here yet! 
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • Options
    themrscolethemrscole member
    edited March 2018
    How are things going with this pregnancy? It still hasn’t quite set in yet. I had been wanting to start TTC in July/August buy DH didn’t feel ready and we just came off the BCP 1/22. All the internet research I did said it usually takes a couple of months to get back to a regular cycle after stopping the pill. I guess not for me. 
    Any concerns currently? I had super consistent MS with DD, and I’m currently symptom free, but it’s still early. So that could be why I’m not really feeling pregnant yet.
    Tell us about your current child(ren) (as much or as little as you want)My beautiful, perfect, almost 3yo DD- Ella (born June 2015). She was a perfect baby, great eater, slept through the night by like 2mo, super flexible with her routine. So I definitely had it easy with her, pretty positive I won’t get so lucky this time. 
    We are currently working on night potty training. We got the day time all figured out, with the rare accident when she’s too excited about hanging out with her cousins. 
    Any concerns/frustrations with current child(ren)? I’m already worried about her getting jealous of the new baby. She loves babies and always wants to hold them. But on the other hand, she is a huge mommy’s girl and gets jealous when I pay too much attention to her cousins (the little ones are 2.5, about to be 2, and 8mo). 
  • Options
    How are things going with this pregnancy? Really well. Like some of you, to the point of getting inside my own head about it. I have had two previous losses, one at 8.5 weeks and the other at 13.5 weeks, so I just know all too well that things don't always work out how we would hope they would. 
    Any concerns currently? I'm just ready to have our first appt and see that it looks good so far.
    Tell us about your current child(ren) (as much or as little as you want): I have three kiddos- My son is 5.5 years old, my older daughter is 4 years old, and my younger daughter is 2 years old. 
    Not too much going on, really. They're all three great kiddos and I know they're going to be ecstatic when we tell them. We miscarried a baby last year at 13.5 weeks (I didn't even find out until our appt at 17 weeks), and they were all three at the appointment with me when I found out. My oldest definitely remembers and understood the most about what we were doing there, so he was confused when I was upset. He talked about it for the next few months randomly, about how there was a baby in my belly but now he was in Heaven. My middle child somewhat would remember, and would randomly say, "you had a baby in your belly... but now you don't!". Anyways... just saying that I think they'll be really excited. :)
    Any concerns/frustrations with current child(ren)? Not really currently. 
    Loss1 June 2011
    DS June 2012
    DD1 February 2014
    DD2 February 2016
    Loss2 June 2017
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @PMForbie my son had a major language regression at 14 months, too. It was around when he started walking. Once he mastered walking, he got back to the words. 
    Together since '07
    Married since '12
    Off the pill since 5/14
    BFP: 8/10/14 -- CP 8/22/14
    BFP: 12/10/15 -- Prayers requested

• Options
    Well, I just got my BFP. I wasn't even planning to test (I have PCOS and we barely bd'd last month), but I had a dream that I was pregnant and thought "what the heck".  Some mild cramping this past week. Hoping it's just normal pregnancy cramps.
    Any concerns currently?
    It's super early on and I'm hoping for a sticky baby. It's Saturday, so I have to wait until Monday to try and find an OB. I am not a patient person! 
    DS is 3 (4 at the end of April). He is my world. Incredibly cute and frustrating all at the same time. I love just watching him learn about and interact with the world. 
    I think we **Finally** got this potty training thing done. He seems to be over this last regression of naptime accidents.
    We are working on what "indoor voice" means. He has gotten into the habit of yelling in small spaces. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @middleschoolmommy how crazy about your dream!! Welcome!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    so far so good - just some nausea and tiredness but nothing crazy 

Any concerns currently?

going to be helping out at my parents house as my dad goes through chemo and possibly radiation. I know chemo and pregnancy should be fine but have to check if radiation is added if that’s an issue 

I have two little girls. One is just three and the other will be two in a couple months. They are 16 months apart. Both girls are super sweet and funny.  Looking forward to warmer weather.  My eldest daughter has autism and very limited language so it’s been quite the journey and rollercoaster of emotions in trying to figure out what is good for her and helps and what is outside of my control.  Currently at school on IEP which has been a blessing for our family.  Other daughter is talking and trying to sing songs.  I think she’ll be the one who takes care of her sister in some ways which makes me happy and a little sad at the same time.

• Options
    @mempartyof3 thinking of you as you go through everything with your dad.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    How are things going with this pregnancy? Good, I think. I'm not sure. I don't FEEL preggo which has me freaked out. 
    Any concerns currently? Just the not feeling pregnant. I was told both times it'd be really hard for me to get pregnant and it happened pretty quick both times. Just feels too good to be true! 
    Tell us about your current child(ren) (as much or as little as you want): She is 3. Wild, sassy, energetic and super loving. She has said she wanted to be a big sister since she could talk - and now all of a sudden she NEVER EVER wants a baby.
  • Options
    @aly12986 It’s funny, my girls have been wanting a baby brother or sister for over a year, and all of a sudden, if we ask, she’s like, “No, we don’t need one, our family’s good.”

BabyFruit Ticker