July 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 3/5

How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
Met: 1/21/2005
Married: 6/27/2008
DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
M/C 6/2012
DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
M/C 12/12/2016
BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 3/5

• WorkinWeezelWorkinWeezel member
    edited March 2018
    23 weeks- baby is the size of a box of mac & cheese, a can of WD-40, a fertility idol, large mango, grapefruit
    I feel like I cannot catch a breath sometimes.  Too early for this nonsense!  My body tried to give me my first charlie horse last night, but I was able to stop it.  Ate a banana this morning for good measure.  Cannot eat much- get too full too fast, and heartburn after everything!  ETA: I also am so super swollen in my lady bits and it's sore.  I know this is my third, but this could have held off a bit longer!  It's worse when I've done a cardio exercise (I guess from the pressure??) and also after sex
    Appointment on Wednesday, as long as the snow doesn't stop it from happening.
    Random Questions
    None
    Rants/Raves
    None that are pregnancy related!
    My husband's family has a house in Florida, so it's my own little paradise.  I love it down there.  My parents have a house in the Pocono mountains and that is such a nice, peaceful place to be, too.  I love floating on the lake!
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

• How far along today? How big is baby?
    20 weeks.  Yay for 1/2 way!  Baby is the size of a banana

Round Ligament Pain

Anatomy scan Friday- so nervous!

Random Questions
    none for today, unless anyone has advice on how to NOT be nervous for the anatomy scan

Rants/Raves
    One of my friends that just had a baby gave me all her maternity clothes- SCORE! 

I loved Aruba, I guess anywhere with sun, the beach, and tropical drinks :)  I live in New Hampshire so anywhere that its 70 degrees plus is okay in my book.
  • Loading the player...
  • Kenya715Kenya715 member
    edited March 2018
    @WorkinWeezel Same for not catching my breath! Sometimes just taking a shower gets me winded. I think I need to rest more and drink more water...

@babygagnon2018
    Deep breaths for the anatomy scan. Is this your first? It's great you're going in around 20 weeks rather than earlier. I went at 18 weeks with DS and they couldn't get all the shots of the heart. It sucked to have to wait two more weeks knowing there was this unknown. At 20 weeks, they will be big enough to get all the good shots. And just think about the relief afterwards of finding out how good everything looks! Is your H going with you? Can you do something nice after to celebrate? 

22 weeks - size of a keyboard, spaghetti squash, coconut (these are all so different.)

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms Starving. Like to the point that I'm hungry even as I'm eating. This leads to eating too quickly and getting a stomach ache. 

Appointments/US this week Had my 22 week prenatal appointment and a cervical length check. All is good! Happy for a non-eventful appointment. 

Random Questions Nada

Rants/Raves H agreed to help me switch DS to the other room so I can make his nursery into DD's nursery. So excited to decorate! 

Maui, Hawaii. The smell, the moisture in the air, the chill vibe, the fruit and food, the sun, the ocean, I could go on for hours about why I love it so much. We are hopefully going back next March for a wedding and I desperately hope it works out! 
  • Kenya715 yes it is our first!  DH is coming (thank god) but he needs to leave right after for a meeting and I have to work (boooo).  Ditto on being starving all the time.  I was nervous that I havn't gained any weight- but now I can see myself gearing up for some major pound-age soon  :D
  • How far along today? How big is baby?
    22 weeks/ guinea pig or ear of corn

Well this vagina pain, which I suspect is spd- that’s new. And sucks. Other than that I feel okay. I basically have a stomach ache everyday from one thing or another; eating stuff with milk when I know I shouldn’t or DS jumping on me. 
    Nope
    Random Questions
    Are cactuses and lemons gender neutral? I REALLY like the Muslim swaddle blankets I’ve seen with these patterns and we’re not telling family the gender/sex, so if I request them (when people ask) would it look like we’re having boy vs girl or vice versus? 
    Rants/Raves
    Yesterday was “soup for sunday” in the village I live in. There were like 50 different types of soup and I’m not ashamed one bit to admit that I tried like half! YUM!! Best day ever when you’ve been craving nothing but soup!!
    Basically any vacation! Haha! We like to camp at some local state parks in our camper and that’s usually what we do in the summer. We LOVE Treasure Island in FL, and plan on going back ASAP. Key West is really cool and I want to go back. We really enjoy going on Caribbean cruises. We also love St. Augustine for both it’s beauty and historical value. Savannah GA is a special place to us because it’s where we got engaged and we want to go back eventually.  So, anywhere with sun and ocean!! I don’t know that I have one “favorite” haha. 
  • @paytonpedro both are neutral and totally cute! And I LOVE soup!!!!! I basically eat like 1 of meal/day and then I'm full the whole day woth just some snacking. It's annoying. 

@Kenya715 it's like, how can I run 4 miles or do an hour spin class just fine, but can' just sit here without feeling like I can't breathe?! I actually felt so awful I went to our school nurse to get checked. Everything is fine now, but I even skipped my workout.

Had to move my appt from Wed to toomorrow bc of the snow on its way! We are in the 10-16"+ range!!!!  OVER IT!!!
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

• @paytonpedro Definitely neutral and both sound so cute! 

@WorkinWeezel So true! I've been able to get through my workouts just fine. Maybe take longer breaks between, but then when I'm just relaxing, it's like I can't take a deep breath. Kinda bummed it's starting so early but my dr did say everything starts earlier with your second.