July 2018 Moms
Options

Funniest pregnancy moment

Share yours here! From this or other pregnancies! 

Mine- we went for massages and the lady at the counter asked if DH was the father of my baby! I totally thought she was asking if DH was my dad though. Either way so awkward! 

Re: Funniest pregnancy moment

• Options
    Before we told anyone we were pregnant with DS, I came home from work and my neighbor was cutting the grass. He never shut off the mower but was talking to me casually and said something along the lines of “you guys need to have kids soon, my kids are the only ones on the block!” Ironic and true, there were older kids but none around his kids age. I got wrapped up In the conversation, said good bye, went into my house and took a nap (1st tri fatigue  :s ) 4 ish hours later, I was looking for my keys and I couldn’t find them anywhere so I figured I left them in the car. I did. In the ignition. With the car running.  :| Luckily I live in a safe neighborhood!! I wasted almost half a tank of gas, and I was SOOO embarrassed I didn’t tell my husband for a few months.  :D:D:D:D Now, I look back and I laugh, but I was mortified when it happened! I felt like such an idiot. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    zg49zg49 member
    When I was pregnant with DD (first pregnancy) I legit sobbed after eating a tortilla roll up with home made guacamole on top. It was Superbowl and I was so happy. 

DS I don't remember much, that whole pregnancy flew by!

This time around it's been all kinds of hilarious peeing myself every time I sneeze *eye roll*

• Options
    Funny but a bit embarrassing, a random guy at the consignment sale had to show me how to use a belly support. I asked two ladies there working the even and they didn’t know. Then this guy comes up asking if i wanted him to show me. Lol Yes!! Apparently his wife got the same one recently. 
  • Options
    It’s all about the food!!

at work i have a “fun calendar” for my employees and it’s titally food driven based on my cravings. Everyone says they feel like they are pregnant eating too.

and they said, in hindsight, before i made it public news...they now realize why the Dec and Jan calendar was so loaded...from cupcakes, to pancakes to catered in wings.