June 2018 Moms

FFFC 3/2

You know the drill. 
*TW LC*
Me & MH: 32
DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
TTC #2: 12/2019
Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

Re: FFFC 3/2

• I have never seen The Bachelor, Grey's Anatomy, or Fixer Upper, and am totally okay with that. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @krashke I still have all of mine from DD and DS1. 
  • @krashke I still have mine too. It feels wrong throwing them out. 

@kfren I’ve never seen the Bacholer or Greys either. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @krashke @kfren @dinodna3 count me in girls. I still have all mine from DS (5 yrs old). also, TW-all my sticks from my losses also -END TW. Each set is taped to a piece of paper and marked by DPO. they're actually all still in my draw here in my work desk (at home.. if I was on site, that could be weird) cause I used to like to compare them in the beginning.
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @krashke #2:  <3 ; #3: Definitely not a terrible person for this. I could see myself doing the same thing. 

• @krashke Not sure how much space you need in an SUV, but I'm really into the Honda Pilot and the Buick Enclave (note: I have neither, but really want one, when we can get a car). ALSO, you're not a terrible person for not wanting the same car as an irritating friend. I think that's pretty normal. An irritating friend of mine recently went on a vacation I've always wanted to go on...now I don't want to go anymore.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • kfren            - I've never seen them either!

I also wouldn't want a car anymore that someone I didn't like just got.

mine- I hate march madness.  ugh

• May14th2011May14th2011 member
    edited March 2018
    I have all of mine too. I cut off the end that you pee on and have them in a drawer. Eventually I'll do something with them, but I'm undecided if it's weird to put them in a shadow box. 
  • @katelynrae86 I may have to try granny panties, For some reason, I hate pretty much every pair I own right now. 

• @katelynrae86 solidarity. Ride or die greys fan until the end (even tho recent seasons truly are garbage). 
  • @katelynrae86 @kfren no shame in my game, I love me some big, full coverage panties. I want everything to be covered like Waffle House hashbrowns. 

I'm that mom that keeps everything. Definitely still have the pee sticks from both babies. I've got the first bottle I ever fed DS w/ in the NICU in my freezer. I've got the hospital blanket saved from the first time we got to hold him, hospital bracelets, etc etc. I kept his umbilical stump, and I have his little bangs I recently cut in a ziplock bag with his name, age, and date. I'll keep his baby teeth too. I need to go back and put his name on everything so I don't get them mixed up with his new brother's things. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @austenista I have some of that also. I have our bracelets.. in a shadow box type thing with the hat they first gave him and his first pic. I have his huge big curl from his first haircut saved. and he lost his first 2 teeth this winter... I have them. haven't decided if I should be keeping those or not lol. for the longest time I couldn't even get myself to throw away the last insulin pen I used for his pregnancy! or his old bottle of reflux medicine! I'm pretty sure they're gone now lol.
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @Austenista I have my dog’s baby teeth  :#:D