Hello ladies. It's with a heavy heart I join you here (though maybe a bit early, as I'm not quite sure when we will TTC again, I'm hoping soon). Anyway. I went in for my first official OB appt on Tuesday and doc was unable to locate HB. She wasn't worried as everything else felt/looked right for 11wks and she did warn it could be too early to find. Ordered a US next morning for peace of mind. Well, sadly we did not get that. US tech said babe was not measuring at 11wks. When I asked if it was a big difference, she said "a bit" and I just knew. I continued to watch the monitor with hope. But when she pulled up the dopplar, there was no HB. Babe stopped growing around 7wks. Since my body was still not accepting the MC, I opted to have a D&E yesterday. It's kind of been a whirlwind 3 days but I feel okay both physically and emotionally (sad, but excepting and not at all angry). I'm thinking maybe there was a small small part of me that knew, I dunno.
Did anyone else feel like they wanted to try again asap? Our family is not complete, and we are ready for another baby. Am I crazy for wanting to try as soon as OB says it's safe?
Re: New to TTCAL *TW
I'm sorry to hear of your loss, but welcome to the group. My second loss was much like your experience, and I definitely felt that I wanted to try again. I waited one cycle though as my doctor recommended, and I'm happy that I did. Fingers crossed for you that everything works out the way you're hoping it will.
"You know that place between sleep and awake,
that place where you can still remember dreaming?
That's where I will always love you.
That's where I'll be waiting."
BFP #2: 10/29/17 MMC dx @ 9 weeks
BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
BFP #4: 3/2/18 MC 3/9/18
RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl
Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19 Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19
BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022