July 2018 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Thread 3/1

How far along are you?

How are you feeling?

Any recent/upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves?

Questions?

GTKY: If your friends and family described you in three words, what would they be?

Re: TTGP Grad Thread 3/1

• Options
    How far along are you? 18w6d

How are you feeling?  Good!  Some headaches here and there but my energy level is up and overall I can't complain!

Any recent/upcoming appointments?  Appt with my MFM on 3/6 and anatomy scan on 3/8!  

Rants/Raves?  Rant:  I'm sooo over all of the rain we have been getting.  I'm ready for warm, sunny weather!  Rave: I'm counting down the days until my work trip to New Orleans in 3 weeks and then Disney World in 5 weeks!  And baby girl's kicks are getting stronger and more frequent and I saw one/felt one on the outside this morning!  Crazy!

Questions?  Nope.

GTKY: If your friends and family described you in three words, what would they be?  Hmm, I think it depends on who you ask lol!  I honestly don't know and I'm struggling to come up with an answer!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 18w 5d

How are you feeling? Soooooo sooooo tired

Any recent/upcoming appointments? Anatomy Scan on the 10th

Rants/Raves? Sooooo sooooo tired. Amount of work I have completed today is exactly 0

Questions? meh

GTKY: If your friends and family described you in three words, what would they be? I'm so tired I can't even think of a word
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nimmle I'm sorry you're feeling so tired!  I go in spurts of being exhausted and then a burst of energy some days.  Work days are the worst.  I think staring at the computer all day drains my energy.  
    Married 9/19/09
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @nimmle I know this isnt the answer for all but I was feeling so tired I couldn't bring myself to get off the couch and do a damn thing and I started taking iron and BOOM energy is back! I was anemic with both other pregnancies so I just guessed that is what it was.

How far along are you? 19 weeks today!

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Some cramping in my lower mid abdomen sometimes, some pressure which I think is baby moving around, and I have been getting kicks I can actually identify-DH and I both felt one on the outside the other day!

Any recent/upcoming appointments? Tomorrow is the anatomy scan. I thought it was at 11 and its actually at 1 I don't know how I am gonna wait!!

Rants/Raves? Feeling pretty good about activity this pregnancy, trying to focus on workouts specific to readying my body for labor and yoga to stay sane. I really want to go into labor without being induced this time, hoping some of these exercises will help out! Rant: DS isn't sleeping well which makes him kind of an a-hole during the day. He's really only not an a-hole when we are outside which is fine because we have had some warm days but there are some gross ones coming up and I am not looking forward to that.

Questions? Meh.

GTKY: If your friends and family described you in three words, what would they be? Positive seems to be common, although sometimes I feel like I am super negative so I guess I put on a great front! Probably outgoing. Bookish?

• Options
    @SmashJam and @Sarafuss I wish I could blame it on the pregnancy. Instead I'm tired due to lack of sleep for have 4 days of rehearsals in a row to 11pm.
  • Options
    @SmashJam yay for outside kicks!  I also would like to go into labor naturally vs. being induced.  I'm switching up my workouts now that it's uncomfortable to do my usual routine.  Do you have any specific plans you're following?  
    Married 9/19/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Sarafuss I am doing the prenatal workouts on fit2b, also looked up some exercises on spinning babies, but I haven't done those yet. I get weekly updates from mama natural and this week I got 7 suggestions of exercises for a hwalthy pregnancy or labor or something, and a lot of the suggestions are in the fit2b workouts too!  And me and Ds go hiking a few times a week
  • Options
    How far along are you? 21 + 1

How are you feeling? Really good actually! A few aches and pains, but nothing crazy. 

Any recent/upcoming appointments? Not until the 23rd, which is just a quick checkup and Doppler with my PA. 

Rants/Raves? Work seems to have a lot of drama and politics lately. 2 of the 5 people on my team have told my supervisor they are looking for other jobs. I don't think she has the best management style, but I do feel bad that she could end up losing 3 of us this summer...

Questions? Not right now. I feel like I always have questions and then forget them.

GTKY: If your friends and family described you in three words, what would they be?
    Smart, caring, and blonde. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @Sarafuss can I live vicariously through you for the warm weather? We are expecting a snow storm this weekend!

@nimmle your show must be so soon! Are you excited? Sad for it to be almost over? 

@SmashJam yay for anatomy scan day!! I how everything goes perfectly :)
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 Yes we open tomorrow! I'm super excited and sad that it is over next week. However, I am very happy to get my sleep time back. :)
  • Options
    Hi all, late to the party! 
    @MrsMiller8588 ughhh how was your snow storm?  I am living in solidarity with you, we got one too.  I got my car stuck in the alley behind my house at 7am trying to drive my mum to the airport....LOL fail.  
    @Sarafuss I have been joining the 55+ ladies at aqua-aerobics twice/week... I am loving this workout! I recommend giving it a try if you're looking for something new, the water just holds all your weight.

How far along are you? 20+1

How are you feeling? Having so much trouble sleeping, super disturbed, restless nights.  Lots of outer hip pain that is keeping me awake, having a hard time getting comfy with pillows wedged everywhere.

Any recent/upcoming appointments? Had anatomy scan on Friday, everything looks healthy and we are officially team blue!!

Rants/Raves? We got 30ish cm of snow this weekend... it's March... I'm not amused.  Also DH finally felt a big kick last night, I was feeling big kicks and then looked at the belly and saw it so I quickly grabbed his hand... he was so happy, it was so cute!! 

Questions? Any ladies had a LEEP procedure prior to your pregnancy?  I'm due for a follow-up pap in April, and my family doctor recommended I get it, but my maternity clinic doctor says it's not worth it until after birth (she said around 6 weeks pp) because if there are abnormal cells, there's nothing they can do about them during pregnancy anyway.  I'm a little conflicted.... anxious to be 4-5 months 'late' for this follow up pap.  Has anybody experienced this before, and how did you handle it?

Hyper, sarcastic, type-A
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 The snow storm was actually not too bad.. Although I haven't left my house yet so that's easy for me to say! I decided to work from home yesterday and today. I'm feeling a little guilty that I could have made it in today.. but my supervisor is also states away so she doesn't know. And I live in the country so it is worse out here (a little). Good luck with your storm! I hope you made it the airport safely!

Does your family Dr know you are pregnant now? I would probably follow your maternity clinic Dr's advice and wait until after. IF they did find something and couldn't do anything about it anyway, that might cause more stress on your pregnancy? 

@nimmle How did the shows go?
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 Hey. They went soooo well! So much fun despite being such a heavy show. Two more shows (Wednesday and Friday) to go! Hopefully the theater doesn't shut down in the snow storm coming otherwise I have no idea if there is a contingency plan.
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 congrats on being team blue!  
    Married 9/19/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Okay guys, I'm pretty sure this is just FTM anxiety but is anyone feeling the baby less? I do have an anterior placenta (I think- Dr didn't say anything but ultrasound tech said it was right up front). I'm still feeling what feels like somersaults, but not really feeling any sharp movements lately. I'm 21 + 5 today and don't have an appointment until 3/23. Anything I should call about? Or just give it a little time? 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 I have days where I don't feel her move much (I'm 19+4) and I also have an anterior placenta, I think.  I need to have that confirmed at my anatomy scan on Thursday.  It seems to be on days where I am up and moving a lot I don't notice much movement.  I don't think they worry too much about lack of movement at this stage as it can vary so much.  My MFM practice starts kick counts at 28 weeks.  If you don't feel ANY movement then I might call.  I know my NP said that if I'm ever feeling anxious I can come in for a quick doppler check (but I have a doppler at home).  It can never hurt to call if you want to though.  Sometimes it helps to get reassurance even just from the nurse over the phone.
    Married 9/19/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 everything I've read says that docs will recommend movement counts past 28 weeks.  I'd give it a little time but if you are seriously concerned, there's no harm in asking.  How long has it been since you have been feeling less movement?  Hours or days?

Also my family doctor did know I was pregnant when she advised getting the pap in April...so, shrug.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 I also have an anterior placenta and I feel the jabs way low, right above my pelvic bone, maybe twice a day if that. A lot of times its weird movement and the feeling that something might drop right out my cervix, lol. But, like others have said nothing wrong with calling if you are nervous! I definitely have a doppler at home so sometimes I check when I haven't felt it...so I know how hard it can be to just be ok with it!
  • Options
    @SmashJam I was feeling weird cervical feelings as well, and then at my anatomy scan they had to measure my cervix length via endo-vaginal ultrasound and little babe's bum was just sitting comfortably on it...it was so cute. But also, please remove your bum from my cervix, it is not a chair. LOL 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I think I will hold off calling for now. I'm still feeling movement it's just been different and no jabs. I'm telling myself baby just moved into a different position. 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    Hi ladies!! Sorry, it’s been such a busy week and i haven’t gotten the chance to update.

@MrsMiller8588 i just started feeling movement and some days it is more then others, different types and in different areas. My dr did tell me that it is normal to get a variety of movement and frequency at this point. 

I do have a question for y’all myself now...and sorry for the TMI, but I noticed yesterday and today just light brown/tan color in my discharge sporadically throughout the day. And the last time DH and I got busy was Sunday before a work trip...didn’t know if that is a delayed cause of this or it’s something else. I called the Dr office and they wanted to know if urination increased or if cramping is happening and i told them i feel totally normal minus this colored discharge. Have any of you experienced this? 
  • Options
    @And846 I've been feeling for almost a month so it was just weird to suddenly switch! But he is back to kicking lots today so it was obviously just FTM anxiety.

Regarding your question - I have not experienced anything like what you are describing. Did they tell you to come in at all? I would probably ask to be seen just to rule out an infection of anything. 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    @And846 I agree with @MrsMiller8588 about asking to be seen to check for an infection.  Or it could be some brown spotting mixed with discharge.  
    Married 9/19/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Sarafuss @MrsMiller8588 I went in to the dr today and he said cervix looked great but he did notice what i was talking about and send a sample to lab. Said it could be bacterial infection or delayed spotting from sex. He did say no sexy time until after my anatomy scan next week cause he wants to determine where my placenta is. 
  • Options
    @And846 glad you got it checked out!
    BabyFruit Ticker