June 2018 Moms
Options

What my pregnant self is eating in March

Let's hear all about it!
Image result for lay off me im starving gif
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What my pregnant self is eating in March

• Options
    @krashke SERIOUSLY!! I woke up at 4:00 this morning (lucky me /s) and made myself wait until 6:00 for an english muffin with jelly. Then at 8:00 I had a bacon, sausage breakfast sandwich. And I just polished off a granola bar.

My OB said something re: I don't need to be gaining as much weight (I've only gained 6lbs after losing 10), so I'm trying to be better, but I am legit hungry. My stomach is growling and the monsters inside me are kicking. I gotta eat, lady!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @amys614 Lol!! Yeah, her advice was to avoid carbs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@kfren Oh, man...I want Taco Bell so, so bad....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    amys614amys614 member
    edited March 2018
    Yummm taco bell.  Now I want it. And I just woke up. 

When I got home from work last night, I decided I wasn't hungry for my usual snack and just went to bed (cue the laughing) 29 minutes later I get out of bed and had some tortilla chips, pineapple and then made a half a sandwich with pb, fluff, and banana. I ate it all just standing in the kitchen. 

ETA: I also had a left over cinnamon roll.  :o
  • Options
    @amys614 Instant gratification! I love it  <3

I have been so addicted to Taco Bell's taco salads. Yum!!! Tuesday night, I got one and the burrito thinking I might still be hungry. Not so much. I forgot about the burrito yesterday, but mama remembered today  :)
  • Options
    @elsie42 I get super hangry without second breakfast. I feel as though going without it is doing my coworkers and customers a disservice. 
  • Options
    +1 to the reheated Taco Bell, @LaceyBee522 Garbage ladies unite!
  • Options
    I've never tried reheated Taco Bell @LaceyBee522 because I always devour everything I order right away :joy:
    DD born 6/21/2018
    DS born 9/24/2020
  • Options
    Re: Taco Bell- I don’t think I told this story already but a few weeks ago I ordered 2 cheesy gordita crunches, drove 30 minutes home to enjoy them, and found 2 hard shell tacos in my bag instead. Damn them. I haven’t had the heart to go back since. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @2589 No!!!!! That's terrible. I'm so sorry. What a disappointment. 
  • Options
    I'm getting ready to make blueberry muffins (from a box, I'm too lazy to make real ones). 
  • Options
    I've never had leftover taco bell to reheat 
  • Options
    @amys614 haha! SAME girl!
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    Smoothies! Idk if it's the fact it's been really nice out, but I went to get frozen yogurt the other day and got a smoothie.
    Sweet kind like strawberry banana, or mango. Omg

Also ice cream again. I bought a container of butterscotch ripple and it's just been magical.

ALL THE BUTTERSCOTCH!!!
  • Options
    I miss loving Taco Bell. My two pregnancy aversions this round are oddly two of my favorite things: Alfredo and TB. It's a cruel world. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I used a smoothie from McDonalds to bribe my 4 yr old a week or so ago and got one for myself as well.  I think I've had 3 or 4 more of them since...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • Options
    mytinc said:
    I used a smoothie from McDonalds to bribe my 4 yr old a week or so ago and got one for myself as well.  I think I've had 3 or 4 more of them since...
    Aren't they friggen delish!?
  • Options
    +1 to reheated Taco Bell. We very rarely have leftovers but I’ll never waste it. 

DH and I both had a snow day today so I made chili and fried apples. I wish I had more apples to make because they were so delicious 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• Options
    has anyone tried those new fries at taco bell? I kinda sorta want to try them.

I love that one smooth mcdonald's has (had?). its the mango and something one? I only ever get it in the summer so I'm not sure if its still on the menu. but so good.

I've been thinking about a burger king whopper for a couple days now. I feel bad wanting it for dinner cause I indulged with icecream last night. but I'm working till 5.. and I don't see DH over there starting dinner yet.. sooo maybe he should make a run today?
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    @catlady1215 funny story about those taco bell fries. I was watching TV with MH one night and there was a commercial for those fries and he said "aren't the ladies on your bump obsessed with those?" and I was like "noooo?? We've never talked about them." and he swore I told him that you all were obsessed with them. Apparently he dreamt it! 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @catlady1215 The nacho fries are delicious. DH got a Nacho Fries BellGrande and added chili - OMG.
  • Options
    @krashke maybe he knew that it was coming! :D

@kfren ugh stoooppppp. or else i'll be taking a taco bell trip on top of my burger king trip!
    I used to love love love TB. then it bothered my stomach a couple times and I haven't had it in yeeeeeeears. I'm kinda nervous to try again but it could be worth it lol
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    Ugh you guys I really want TB for dinner now instead of leftovers :neutral:
    DD born 6/21/2018
    DS born 9/24/2020
  • Options
    Confession: I don't like taco bell

I love potato olés from taco johns but pretty much nothing else.

I ate a lot of oreos tonight for dessert, haha
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Despite having pints of ice cream in the fridge, I took DD to the ice cream shop this afternoon and got a milkshake. It was with ice cream that’s cookies and cream, except instead of vanilla it has caramel flavored ice cream. It was amazing. To be fair, DD quickly realized her error in asking for plain vanilla and we shared the shake. 
  • Options
    I have to stay away this thread. I would love a late night taco bell run right now. But I’m back to my not spending money & not eating out resolution. All the (February) birthday dinners/ lunches are over and the gift cards are spent. Back to packed lunches and meal prep. 
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • Options
    I ended up getting Taco Bell for dinner last night :grimace::joy:
    DD born 6/21/2018
    DS born 9/24/2020
  • Options
    @krashke I think YH is creeping on here because I'm pretty sure they were talked about on here when they first came out! Now I'm on a mission to find, cause I think I found out about them on here!
  • Options
    @stephcat421 @krashke I know I mentioned it once when I tried it! Consequently I know want them again  :D

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    stephcat421stephcat421 member
    edited March 2018
    @2589 yep, I think you were the first one and @kfren Gave props on randomsss week of 1/22.  I guess hardly a huge buzz about them lol oops so maybe I was dreaming about them!
  • Options
    Had weird craving for McD's McChicken .... tbh it was the mayo and lettuce combo I think! But it was glorious :)
  • Options
    @catlady1215 I think the smoothie selection depends on the location, but where I am it's one of the options through the year. :) I alternate between mango and strawberry-banana
  • Options
    These Aldi thin mint knock offs didn’t stand a chance this week. Yum. 

BabyFruit Ticker