August 2018 Moms

Re: HDBD 2/28

• Loading the player...
  • edited February 2018
    @melprop you have the cutest little belly. When I lay down, she pokes out like that. And I love it.  <3

ETA: @derbysquirrel you have the same cute little bump. Looks like you are stealing a coconut. Sooo sweet. 

Have you all felt baby? I know I do but I feel like I’d feel her more if she wasn’t burrowing into my backside. 

@juliebird6 - me, too. My earlier bumps were bigger which just confirms I was taking pics of gassy bloat. Hahahahaha. 

@DoctorMom33 - I love that sweater dress. Where’s it from?
  • @Firemanswife11
    love your shirt!! 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ecwk thanks! Clearance at Motherhood Maternity! $7! 
  • I’ve gained about 20 so far. Boobs and butt. I’ve always said I get pregnant in my butt. Boo. These are maternity clothes. They just make me look not put together. You can see where the panel ends. It grabs the shirt. So sexy. Lol. Just feel like a blob. 

I took that a very different way than you meant it :lol:
    Omg :lol:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @calimom2524 gurrrrrl :heart::heart:

@lalala2004 I searched but no luck :cry:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I’ve gained about 20 so far. Boobs and butt. I’ve always said I get pregnant in my butt. Boo. These are maternity clothes. They just make me look not put together. You can see where the panel ends. It grabs the shirt. So sexy. Lol. Just feel like a blob. 

I took that a very different way than you meant it :lol:
    Lol. I have the hardest time with words.  :D
  • @dirtanddiamonds I think i got it at Macys a few years back. Definitely not a great outfit to help with the "fat or pregnant" question, but it is comfortable!
  • hezzer78 said:
    Here's mine - 15w3d today but this was taken Sunday. :) Also, my brother wasn't satisfied with the constant fruit comparisons so he edited it.  :D Spoilered for size. 

I LOVE IT
  • So many nice bumps, and @Firemanswife11 I lurv your shirt!

I'll just be over here hiding my pregnancy till the day I give birth.  :D
  • @hardlyhannah I have more of a bump sitting down. That was when SO really noticed. 
  • @nll0803 is that shirt from motherhood maternity? I have the same one, I wore it yesterday!
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker