Options

Tuesday Ticker Change

Happy Tuesday everyone!

How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

Favorite Holiday? (sorry if this was asked before!) 

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change

• Options

19 weeks! Baby is the size of an heirloom tomato or a pair of sunglasses.

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms Constipation! Ugh I'm so *extra* bloated from it too. 

Appointments/US this week YES! Tomorrow is our anatomy scan and I think we decided we are going to find out gender. We wanted to be surprised at the end but it'll just be easier to know so we can plan better LOL

Random Questions Not really. 

Rants/Raves Besides the constipation everything else just feels normal. I'm not feeling much movement yet and while I'm not worried, I would like to feel something!

It used to be Christmas and I still love that time of year but with the cold weather and flu season being around that time Christmas is just exhausting. My new favorite for the past few years has been Easter! Such an awesome day and a sign of spring on the way!

• Options
    22 weeks size of an ear of corn
    New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms
    just still dealing with random nausea 
    Appointments/US this week
    none this week
    Random Questions
    none
    Rants/Raves
    enjoying feeling baby move a lot more this week :)
    I love Christmas and everything from the baking to decor and family time
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along today? How big is baby? 21 weeks, the size of a carrot

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms OMG, the heartburn.  I bumped myself from Pepcid to Zantac and this morning wasn't sure that was even working.  I need to up my water intake as well.

Appointments/US this week Nope, not for another couple weeks

Random Questions 

Rants/Raves I'm feeling lots of movement now and can even feel some kicking from the outside!  I'm really looking forward to that happening more often so that DD can feel the baby.  :) 

Favorite Holiday? 
    I find it hard to pick a favorite, but probably Christmas. Although it's gotten more stressful in recent years.
  • Options
    How far along today? How big is baby? 21 weeks -- size of a carrots! 

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms Babies keep kicking my cervix! So weird. 

Appointments/US this week I had an appointment yesterday -- my SCH has resolved itself, so that is a HUGE relief. Good news all around. 

Random Questions 

Rants/Raves I love feeling my babies move. It makes me feel so reassured they are doing well. 

I love all of them. 
  • Options
    How far along today? How big is baby? 18 weeks baby is the size of an artichoke 

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms: continued headaches, bad acne and sleeping through the night is impossible. 

Appointments/US this week: no appointments until our Anatomy scan on 3/14 

Random Questions

Rants/Raves: ranting about the bachelorette I have to go to this weekend. The bride chose big bear and didn’t take into account the weather. It is snowing and chains have been required most of the week. I am terribly afraid of cliffs and now everyone has to drive in bad conditions so I feel somewhat responsible since her sister and I are planning it. It is also going to be snowing Friday when we plan to head out which should be fine but all of us are from LA and not many are experienced in this kind of driving conditions. I’m very nervous about it. Ugh!

Favorite Holiday? I really love all holidays! Christmas and Halloween have always been my favorites. 
  • Options
    Add me to the list with @krystlerr - I keep waking in the middle of the night and taking 30-90 minutes to get back to sleep.  I'm SO tired that I almost want to cry just thinking about it.  I don't remember having this problem with my first!