October 2018 Moms

3rd Week of October (15-21) DD Check-in 2/26

When are you due?

How are you feeling?

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound?

Any questions or concerns?

GTKY: What are your top 3 favorite movies of all time? 

Re: 3rd Week of October (15-21) DD Check-in 2/26

• When are you due?  October 16, as far as I know.

How are you feeling?  Super tired. A bit of nausea here and there, but nothing too bad. Food cravings must've kicked in, because I just bought fried chicken and olives for lunch at Safeway. 

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound?  Tomorrow is my first appointment. Nervous. 

Any questions or concerns?  Nope

Wayne's World, My Cousin Vinnie, and Sixteen Candles. Honorable mention = A Few Good Men. 
  • When are you due? 10/15

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Generally grumpy, though, it'd be nice to feel a bit lighter/happier!

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? Thursday!

Any questions or concerns? I know symptoms (or lack thereof in my case) are not a sign of anything wrong, but it'd be nice to get a little more reassurance!

Pitch Perfect, Moana, It's Complicated (also up there is Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates. So ridiculous and I love it)
  • Loading the player...
  • When are you due? 10/17, based off our ultrasound (thought we were 10/13), we'll see what they say at our 1st appointment

How are you feeling? Tired, apathetic, nauseous... but hopefully that is just from the food poisoning I had since symptoms are slowly improving!

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? Wednesday is our first appointment but we did get an ultrasound this past Friday bc of severe left sided pelvic pain (now we know likely from food poisoning!) It was awesome getting to see the heartbeat! So surreal! 

Any questions or concerns? I have a really long list for our first appointment, I'll spare you all for now! 

Oh boy, this is hard, I honestly can't pick 3 faves! 
  • When are you due? Oct 20 according to my RE, but I think more like Oct 18. 

How are you feeling? Exhausted all the time
    but otherwise pretty good. My skin has started getting super itchy the past few days though, which is no fun. 

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? this Thursday!! So excited and nervous at the same time. *TW* I’ve let myself be optimistic this time despite having 2 MC last year, so I’m just hoping to see a baby and heartbeat on Thursday. *End TW*

Any questions or concerns? not really, just trudging along! 

ohh that’s a tough one. I think Love Actually, Christmas Vacation, and Lord of the Rings (return of the king). 
  • I'm due the 16th too! Nice to meet you due date buddy! 
  • When are you due? 
    Apparently Oct 18th lol originally thought the 2nd

How are you feeling?
    Exhausted but not terrible.

March 9th to discuss bloodwork and take another peek. I also have to make an appointment with a MFM Dr

Not really. Just taking it day by day. It seems to be I ovulated late so when I thought I was 8 weeks 4 days i was only measuring 6 weeks 1 day. But there was a heartbeat and all looked good so just waiting for my next appointment. 

GTKY: What are your top 3 favorite movies of all time? I really can't choose! 
  • When are you due? 
    Oct. 18th...for now! 

How are you feeling?
    Well I have the flu so AWFUL. 

Wednesday, Feb 28th 

I’m just worried bc I’ve been so sick that inreally want to see the baby and make sure he/she is OK! 

This is really hard! 1) Just Friends 2) Christmas Vacation 3) What About Bob 
  • @estellegetty and @pumpkinpancake... Christmas Vacation is BY FAR the best Christmas movie every made. It's been tradition in my family to watch it every Christmas Eve since I was a kid. 
  • When are you due? 10/20

How are you feeling? Really nauseous in the evening. I still don’t have much of an appetite.

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound?  I have a history appointment tomorrow.

Any questions or concerns? Last time I had GD and pre-e and I have been trying really hard to eat healthy. With the warmer weather I want to start getting out and walking daily. I’m hoping that will help avoid it this time around.

Harry Potter, RHPS, and Party Monster.
  • When are you due? 10/17, but i will tell people a week later :)

How are you feeling?
    Not great.  The B6/unisom combo seems to help, but i still feel gross most of the day and it's affecting my work

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? I have a dating ultrasound on Wednesday, and then we meet with the OB on March 21st.

Any questions or concerns? Not really, i'm being super negative going into the ultrasound, and i think it's my way of protecting myself.

GTKY: What are your top 3 favorite movies of all time? How does one even answer this question?  It really depends on my mood.  Based on how often i quote them, i'll say: Christmas Vacation, Princess Bride, and Independence Day
  • @jengibre_zorro ahh I completely forgot about princess bride! That’s definitely on my top 3 list! 
  • When are you due?
    10/21
    How are you feeling?
    Great! I woke up with no symptoms today, which is freaking me out, but physically I feel excellent today. 
    Next US is on 3/8.
    Nah
    Moulin Rouge
    Grease
    Chicago
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

How are you feeling? The nausea comes and goes. The last couple of days I've been waking up at 5 am and I dry heave until I eat something so that's super fun. Luckily this pregnancy is pretty identical to my pregnancy with DD and I'm mostly okay during the days. I'll have moments of nausea, but for the most part it's really mild. All food sounds bad all the time, but I feel better if I force myself to eat anyways. I'm really sick after dinner and have been going to bed around 8 every night because I can't stand being nauseous any more and I just want to lay down and close my eyes. 

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? We had an ultrasound last Thursday and saw the heartbeat which was super exciting. I know it's not a guarantee that things will go well, but it did give me a lot of hope for this baby to come live with us. Next appointment is 3/22. I'm really hoping they will try to hear a heartbeat, but I know it's kind of early still. 

Any questions or concerns? I just really want to make the first trimester go by faster. Every day feels so long. I swear it took a month just to make it from 6 weeks to 7 weeks. 

I just really enjoy all of the Harry Potter movies a lot. DH and I are also into the Marvel movies, so those are up there as well. I loved Thor Ragnarok and Spiderman Homecoming. Black Panther was really good too, but all the spinning made me really sick so I had to keep closing my eyes. Maybe it will be more enjoyable when I'm not pregnant. Lol
  • When are you due? 10/17

How are you feeling? Moody, exhausted and I dry heaved a bit this morning.  Also I am completely grossed out by chicken which is normally something I usually eat.  This happened with my first pregnancy and the only meat I could eat was steak or seafood lol!

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? I have a confirmation US on 3/7 (only 8 more days!!)

Any questions or concerns? Just some anxiety that all is going ok in there.

Sooo hard to choose... Christmas Vacation, Billy Madison and Disney movies (I cant pick just one)
  • When are you due? 10/18 is my best guess right now.

How are you feeling? Overall pretty good. I've had some nasty intestinal issues for close to a week, but hopefully the Imodium starts kicking in soon...

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? Just had blood work done this morning, my dating U/S is scheduled for 3/16.

Any questions or concerns? Naah

I'll just list the first three that pop into mind, because otherwise I'll sit here and over-analyze: The Hunt for Red October, Bridge of Spies, Wall-E
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When are you due? 
    10/17 

How are you feeling?
    I have good days where I feel almost normal and bad days where the nausea just does not quit. Tired all the time and food does not look appealing; but I do feel much better if I can keep eating. I had some left sided pain yesterday that freaked me out but it stopped last night. I called the OB nurse and she said it was likely ligament pain from the stretching. Grow baby, grow!

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? @chopchop25 and @pumpkinpancake yay we are ultrasound buddies on Thursday!  So
     excited to take DH and hear the heartbeat!

Any questions or concerns?  Nothing right now.  The farther along I get the more positive I feel. We told our parents on a whim this weekend and I actually feel much better having their support and being able to talk to my mom about her pregnancies.

I’m a huge sap so Love Actually, You’ve Got Mail, Beauty and the Beast. 
  • @quiltandknit @chopchop25 yay! Hopefully we all have good appts on Thursday! 
  • gilgriea1gilgriea1 member
    edited February 2018
    When are you due: October 18 after 3 years TTC
    How are you feeling: Today I feel great, although tired. Other days, I'm nauseous and/or have horrible heartburn. Sore breasts all the time. Bad gas and bloating. 
    When is your first appointment/ultrasound: not until March 12, at which point I will be 8 and half weeks pregnant. Wish it were sooner! I have had several blood draws since BFP.
    Any questions or concerns: at 38, I feel a little anxious about how this pregnancy will differ from my others.  Im being treated for low progesterone with injections, and have MTHFR and a clotting disorder, so I'm also on Lovenox. 
    GTKY: Princess Bride, Neverending Story, and A Christmas Story
  • @knottie333a8426623c990e make sure to check out the thread for Knotties about changing your username so we can get to know you!
    And you're not alone, also on Lovenox (well, the generic!)
  • When are you due? 10/20

How are you feeling? Shocked - I just found out last night and was 100% sure I was out and just having a weird cycle. Overall good - only symptom is sore breasts.

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? I will call in the morning and hopefully be able to get in with a midwife given how late in the game I found out.

Any questions or concerns? Nope - this is my third pregnancy so I’m no stranger to this roller coaster. If anything my only concern is lack of symptoms as with my DD I was super sick from 3.5 weeks until delivery! With DS I only had mild nausea so my suspicion is this may be another boy but we will be team green this time!

Oh jeez - I have no idea. Probably musicals - Hairspray, Chicago, and Grease off the top of my head!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• jynjer4jynjer4 member
    edited March 2018
    When are you due?
    EDD 10/19 

How are you feeling?
    Absolutely awful. Sick almost all day every day. just miserable in general. 

1st US is 3/13. Feels like forever. 

I’ve lost 13 lb now from not being able to keep food down. I’m not super skinny tho yet so not too worried but maybe I should be? 

LOTR Other than that I really can’t pick! 
  • @quiltandknit @pumpkinpancake thinking of you ladies today! Fx for a great appointment! (And for everyone else w an u/s today that I may have missed)
  • @chopchop25 and @pumpkinpancake FXd for you ladies as well!

Ultrasound this morning was so cool! Measured 6w+3 instead of the 7+1 I thought I was. So now I am due 10/22.  Heart rate was 117. :)
  • @quiltandknit US went great today!!! Just posted an update in the ultrasound thread, but baby is measuring right on track at 7w0d, with a great heartbeat of 148!  I couldn’t be more relieved!!  

@chopchop25 hope yours goes well too!!! 

How are you feeling? Nauseous most of the time, but haven't heaved yet. Really drained all of the time. Sometimes lightheaded. 

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound?  My first appointment is this coming Monday. I couldn't schedule anything until after 8 weeks. 

Any questions or concerns? I would like maintain my current fitness level. So I'd love to know how to do that safely and what kinds of things I can still do. 

Hmm. I LOVE Jurassic Park - those special effects still blow my mind. Ferris Bueller's Day Off - I will watch this whenever its on. And I love any combination of Scorcese and DiCaprio - Gangs of New York, The Departed.
  • annaneastmanannaneastman member
    edited March 2018
    estellegetty — How is the flu for you? Did you take tamiflu? My husband has the flu and my first appt. is tomorrow and I think they’ll ask me to take tamiflu, but i don’t have any symptoms yet. Not looking forward to tamiflu or the flu haha. Hope you are getting better!! <3
  • When are you due?
    October 17

How are you feeling?
    SO tired. I work nights and can't keep my eyes open after like 4 am

Monday 3/5

i just started spotting brown discharge tonight. Feeling some cramping but I have been most of the time I've known I was pregnant. It's small, but im nervous

• @annaneastman it took me a full six days to recover!! :( 

Yes, my doctor put me on Tamiflu ASAP. I hope you don’t catch it and have to deal with this mess also. 

Thanks for checking in! 
  • When are you due?
    October 18

How are you feeling?

Like crap lol

March 21. Originally March 13 but I had to reschedule ugh

None so far.

Chicago, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, and Arthur Christmas (don't judge)
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023