July 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Ticker Change (2/23-2/25)

How many weeks? Baby size?

Any upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves?

Questions?

GTKY: You pick what you want to share. (Pregnancy brain has me in a fog to come up with anything exciting)

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekend Ticker Change (2/23-2/25)

• Options
    How many weeks? Baby size? 19 weeks today. Baby is the size of a mango

Any upcoming appointments? A/S is on Thursday, FINALLY!! Really looking forward to calling the baby by its name and no more "it".

Rants/Raves? Just RLP...FML

Questions? Anyone else doing a gender reveal? I keep going back and forth if I want one or not. 

GTKY: You pick what you want to share. (Pregnancy brain has me in a fog to come up with anything exciting)...Pregnancy brain is real! I am having a hard time remembering things. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    20 wks last Friday, banana 
    Follow up appointment for my thyroid on Tuesday. Hoping OB will give me a follow up scan to check in on the heart or growth scan per recent anatomy scan notes.
    Rants/Raves?
    I need to watch my weight gain but I’m always so hungry!! Ugh i hate it!
    Questions?
    Nothing right now.
    GTKY: You pick what you want to share. (Pregnancy brain has me in a fog to come up with anything exciting) Wish i could call some billing departments and get my late payments excused due to baby brain. We got bdays coming up March-May and we have no idea what to do. DH and i both turn 30 this year and DS will be 2 but no really plans. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was 20 week on Friday! 20+3 today! Big as a banana

My anatomy scan is on Wednesday!! Finally!!!

Rants/Raves?
    My friends baby shower went well on Saturday and we got to have some good family time with my H and kids on Sunday!

Questions?
    Not right now

GTKY: You pick what you want to share. (Pregnancy brain has me in a fog to come up with anything exciting)
    We got a lot of snacks yesterday and now I just want to try them all. Also got our favorite pickles and I can’t wait to dig in. Gimme all the food!
  • Options
    Late to the party...

How many weeks? Baby size? - Baby Girl is 20 weeks + 1 day, size of a banana

Any upcoming appointments? - first OB appointment March 13

Rants/Raves? - I’m still so surprised she’s a girl. I’d heard the old wives tales about girls making you sicker,
     and having more headaches but I didn’t buy into it but it seems in my case it was true! Even with my first pregnancy being twins, this one has been rougher for sure. 

Questions? - nope

GTKY: You pick what you want to share. (Pregnancy brain has me in a fog to come up with anything exciting) - I’m already counting the days to mat leave (June 1, 95 days) and I’m so thrilled I have the option to be off work with my little’s until December 2019!

@zombiehoohaa we did one because my MIL wanted us to again (we did it with the twins because I felt robbed of joyfully telling everyone we were pregnant because of bleeding/concerns of loss). This time DH and I found our first by going to Carters and picking out a boy and girl outfit and having the cashier open the envelope and box up the right one). We did a colour volcano for the families. 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers