Pregnant after IF
Options

3rd Trimester Check-in Week of February 25

This is a weekly check in for the mamas  who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.

If you're just joining us please post a: 
•Mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD
•How many babies you are pregnant with
•If you know the gender(s)
•How you have been feeling in your 3rd tri
•Any upcoming or recent appointments you may had

Feel free to share pictures of your bump, nurseries, baby gear, and of course those babies when they arrive!

Congrats @MMD1986 On your little BOY!! Brooks, born 2/21 4lb 4oz

@kaseycoco 2/27 with a little boy
@amanning2011 EDD 3/25 TWINS! G/G
@dreamcometrue2017 ; EDD 3/31 with a little boy
@cashewchicken ; EDD 4/11 with a little boy
@rel_1987 ; EDD 4/21 with a little boy
@meredithj123 ; EDD 4/24 Team Green
@nmtay ; EDD 4/25 Twins! B/G
@helloworld9 : EDD 5/5 with a little boy 

QOTW: What are you doing for self care during these last few weeks?
Met 2004, Married 2011, Trying since 2013. Info in spoiler:

BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 30
Diagnosed with PCOS, later changed to unexplained anovulation due to high prolactin and normal testosterone levels
Him: 31
High sperm count (yay!) but also super high fluid volume (boo!)
First IUI, Clomid and Follistim: 11/29-BFN
Second IUI, Femara and Follistim: 12/29-BFN
Third IUI, Femara and Gonal-F (and Follistim): 1/28 BFN
Fourth IUI, Femara and Gonal-F: 7/23 BFN
IVF 1: Femara and Gonal-F: 1/23/2017
Beta Study:
Beta #1: 1/28/2017 4.1
Beta #2: 1/30/2017 34
Beta #3: 2/1/2017 131
Beta #4: 2/3/2017 476
Ultrasound: 2/14/17-Twin Etopic Pregnancy, surgery to remove right fallopian tube on 2/17/2017
FET 2: Femara, Gonal-F, and Clomid: Cycle Canceled due to low progesterone
FET 3: July 7, Femara, Gonal-F, Clomid-BFP!!!!!! Due March 2018
https://desertratpack.wordpress.com/

Re: 3rd Trimester Check-in Week of February 25

• Options
    I had my 30w appointment and TDAP shot. I know my husband and my mom still need to get theirs. When should they get it?

Can't believe I'm 3/4 of the way through, and more to grow I'm sure. I'm already feeling big and turning around in bed, tying my shoes, bending over to pick something up, all of that is more and more difficult. I've just been taking it easy and not trying to stress myself out about small things.
    My TTC journey:
    Me and DH: 30-35
    Unexplained infertility
    TTC #1 since 2015
    11/2015 - BFP!     12/2015 - MC  :'(
    IVF #1 July 2017 freeze all (20 eggs, 15 mature, 10 fert, 6 blasts, 4 PGS normal)
    FET #1 TBD  Surprise BFP 9/2017 while waiting for FET... hoping for the best!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm at 36+1 today so babies are about the size of a small Cabbage Patch doll (they haven't grown since the last growth scan :( ). I'm having some gastrointestinal upset stuff going on with some cramping, called the OB office and they are wanting me to see if I can treat the gastrointestinal stuff and if that will make the cramping go away. I have an appointment tomorrow as is so unless my water breaks or I start having contractions I'm in limbo for now.

@helloworld9 I can't get my DTaP because my husband and sister-in-law both had the same severe reaction to the pertussis vaccine so they don't want to risk the twins also having a reaction in-utero since it seems like there is a family history of a reaction. But my mom and sister have both gotten theirs and the gal who is going to be babysitting for us is getting hers as well. They could probably get it at any point now and be good for when your LO is born.

BabyFruit Ticker

Diagnosed with PCOS, later changed to unexplained anovulation due to high prolactin and normal testosterone levels
    Beta Study:
    Ultrasound: 2/14/17-Twin Etopic Pregnancy, surgery to remove right fallopian tube on 2/17/2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey everyone! My phone broke so I've been MIA for a while but the new one came today so now I'm back! I'll be 32 wks Wednesday, and am starting to be much more hopeful that these twins will stay put and keep growing for a few more weeks (knock on wood) but so far so good! They were still measuring a little ahead for length and in the 40-something percentile for weight, so hopefully they keep growing! Next appointment is this Friday and I'll be up to every week, but likely twice a week starting at 34 which is going to be interesting to say the least. 

QOTW: I'm probably going to get a pedicure in the next few weeks. Usually I do at home pedis once every couple weeks and stay really on top of it as soon as my polish starts chipping, but that's not exactly an option any more. Other than that I'm trying to sleep lots and eat ice cream!
  • Options
    @helloworld9 My doctor said it takes about 2-3 weeks for your body to build the antibodies after getting the TDAP vaccine, so if other people are getting it she suggested they get it at least 2 weeks before you're due. 
    @amanning2011 sorry you're dealing with those gastrointestinal issues, I hope you can get them sorted out and that babies stay well. 
    @nmtay glad the twins are doing well, a pedicure sounds so nice! Maybe I will get one today...
    AFM, today is my due date! I can't believe it's finally here. I'm not expecting labor to magically start, but something about being so close to meeting my baby makes me excited. Women in my family tend to go late, so I've been expecting it the whole pregnancy, but now I'm getting into the mindset that it could be any day now.

QOTW: I've just been in nesting mode and cleaning the house and haven't been pampering myself much. But, I really think I might get that pedi for pampering, plus I've heard foot massage can sometimes jump start labor  :p
    TTC #1 since Aug 2015 (unexplained infertility)
    10/16-12/16 -3 IUI, all BFN
    2/17 IVF #1 froze 5 five day blasts
    5/17 FET#1 BFN  
    6/17 FET #2 BFP :)  EDD 2/27/18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions last week pertaining to the smoking FIL!

@kaseycoco i Can't believe your due date is here! I remember you were our board leader in first trimester when I joined! It seemed like you were so far ahead of me at time (being only 4 weeks pregnant!). I can't believe your journey is coming to an end and I'm thrilled for you!!

I had two appointments yesterday at 32w. First was OB, they called this morning and I'm anemic, oh well, just add another thing for me do/think about it during the day. I had my US later, kidneys are looking good and within normal size so no more monitoring. The baby is HUGE!!! Head is measuring 36 weeks!!! The rest of it is averaging at 34 weeks and its 5 pounds already. My husband is 6'4, they said its genetic and not due to my gestational diabetes as its the limbs that are large not the abdomen.  have to go back at 36 weeks for a repeat US. I may need a c section if baby is too big still. Projecting 9-10 pounds right now :/ 

As for what I am doing for myself-baths when I can! Helps my back. Also getting a pedicure since I can't reach my feet anymore!
  • Options
    Hey ladies, glad to see everyone is doing good. @kaseycoco so exciting you could have baby anyday now. Good luck!!!
    AFM: 32+4 weeks and had my first nst yesterday which wad eventful. Ds hb was high so had to go in for an ultrasound which turned out to be fine. Doing nst 2x a wk are going to but a wrench into my routine but they have to be done til I'm delivered. My babyshower is this Sunday so I'm getting excited about that  :)
    QOTW: Haven't really done much for selfcare lately just don't have the energy. I do want to get a mani/pedi before I'm induced.
  • Options
    Quick update: the bananas and Imodium helped with the gastro stuff and the cramping stopped when that did so I think that was the cause. One of the girls has definitely dropped down into my pelvis because it feels like they are going to fall out when I walk, lol. We are now scheduled for the girls to be born on March 15 if I don't go into labor before then.

BabyFruit Ticker

Beta Study:
  • Options
    34+1 week! I’m now being monitored (NST) twice weekly even though originally I was supposed to have been seen once a week up until week 36 and twice weekly after that. I have some contractions but they are not frequent nor with pain, so I’ve been told I’m good. The baby is still head down so hoping he stays that way.   My maternity leave starts in a week.  Woot woot. I’m kicking myself for procrastinating earlier in the year because I have so much to do before I leave. And it didn’t help that my workplace has been quite busy lately. Ugh.

QOTW: I need a haircut. The last haircut was in August when I went to Asia for my business trip.  Getting a good haircut here is so expensive so I kind of let my hair grow but now I need to chop off my hair because I’m sick of blow drying it.  I’m thinking about getting my toenails trimmed and buffed (but no polish) two weeks or so before my due date. So hard to cut toenails these days. 
    Me: 41  DH: 46
    Unexplained infertility/AMA, polycystic ovaries, insulin resistance
    FET#1(July 2017): eSET of first of 4 PGS-normal embryos, DS born 3/30/2018
    FET#2(Oct/Nov 2019): eSET