October 2018 Moms
Options

I miss...

13»

Re: I miss...

• Options
    @tropical1982 I gained about 50 pounds with my last pregnancy too (no health issues thankfully). I’ve been trying so hard to eat healthier this time and hopefully it helps, but I’m worried my body might just be the type that gains a lot when pregnant. I don’t look forward to having to lose all of that weight again!
  • Options
    Drinking coffee, having energy, having an appetite 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @knottieamusements holidays with a newborn are great. Just hand the baby off and sit alone. I loved it! 
  • Options
    Wine. All the wine!

I’m in the northeast and we got a big snowstorm yesterday. Got released from work early and it would have been the perfect evening to open a nice bottle of wine!  But I settled for hot chocolate instead. Still good, but not the same!!!
  • Options
    I missed engaging in daily dental care without gagging on my toothbrush or flossers.  I never thought I’d say that because I really dislike brushing and flossing, but there you have it. 
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    edited March 2018
    @knottieamusements I posted the same thing earlier in the week.  Thank god for mouth wash!!! Last night’s brush didn’t result in gagging so I made sure to go to town on them while I could! 

ETA I’m working from home today and feel awful so I still haven’t brushed yet  :s
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @kfrob - This morning was the worst.  It’s the first time I’ve thrown up (I’m 10w1d); usually it is just gagging, and I honestly thought I was past all that since my stomach has been fine all week. Well, no, I threw up and now my stomach is angry- and I know it isn’t food related.  *grumble*grumble*grumble*
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @knottieamusements I've only thrown up twice and it induced by the tooth brush both times.  Here's to hoping that dental hygiene will return to our lives soon!
  • Options
    Red wine! Especially with the past snow storm we just had! The radio had all the women calling in saying how much wine they were drinking and if they were in their PJs yet, i had to change the station!!
  • Options
    @Drurose @Mylitta Chai tastes like soup to me now!!  :s
    Midwest Momma to be + Dog Mom to Riley, Beagle/Boxer/Snarfer
    Baby Blob due Oct 7!
    PAIF 2+ years!
  • Options
    Definitely booze.. Going about my day without gagging and feeling like I'm gonna get sick all the time. Not having to run to the bathroom every half an hr for the tiniest tinkle lol